The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb. 8 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb. 8 Episode"
I can't believe they killed Burke!!! Color me floored. I know that Washington was a jerk, but to actually get rid of him was ballsy.

Okay, so now that the filler is there . . .

This was an okay episode. It wasn't quite as ER-ish as I had feared, but it was missing a lot of the character development that I like personally. Poor Izzie has been two-dimensional since the return from the holiday break. I really don't like her character right now.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb. 8 Episode aquariaqueen 02-09-07 1
 RE: Feb. 8 Episode byoffer 02-09-07 2
   RE: Feb. 8 Episode Glow 02-09-07 4
       Stifled LOL moonbaby 02-09-07 6
   RE: Feb. 8 Episode MKitty 02-09-07 5
 RE: Feb. 8 Episode aquariaqueen 02-09-07 3
   RE: Feb. 8 Episode Sues 02-09-07 8
 RE: Feb. 8 Episode SilverStar 02-09-07 7
   RE: Feb. 8 Episode mrc 02-10-07 9
       RE: Feb. 8 Episode Breezy 02-13-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-09-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
I thought it was a little hum-drum, but that's okay, I didn't think ER was that great either last night!!! Na na na na na...

The Meredith in the bathtub/bay was pretty good.

The girl was just like you could imagine Meredith being as a child...probably why the child made her uncomfortable at first, but then realized they were one in the same.

Christina not being able to tell Meredith was classic.....how often does Christina allow herself to smile? Burke won!!!

Izzie has an unfortunate storyline going....something needs to change. However, I like how they are allowing her to grieve for a more sensible time compared to other shows where they're seen hooking up within a month, and within a year, have had 3 relationships.

Bailey was good....love the interaction with the other doc who sees her as competition as chief resident next year. "I Bite".

Korev did a great job with the crushed woman....I really am starting to respect him more and more.

The chief and his hair job......funny, last week I was thinking to myself that they had made it so white, I guess so it would in the storyline this week. McSteamy laughing in the elevator...he is such an immature, self-centered jerk.

Like I said, a little hum-drum, not too realistic, but I love my GA.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
Disaster scenes must be hard to shoot, and hard to incorporate into 1-hr shows. I guess spreading it over 3 shows will help, but the flow for something with that magnitude gets lost (and especially with all those commercials). I found last night's show just didn't get me engaged.

The little girl was a bit spooky. My guess is that she will have lost her parents, and maybe Meredith will adopt her (unless, of course, Meredith dies, and they rename the show Karev's Anatomy ).

Here's hoping that last night's show is a good setup for future eps.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
mmmmmmmm... Karev's Anatomy

(I did this last week too. I'm not supposed to be here because we haven't watched it yet.)

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Stifled LOL"
Trying not to really laugh right now.
Thank you, Glow.
*tickle*

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
LMAO..that is almost exactly what my DH said last night as he was watching....he said "Maybe Meridith will die and it will be renamed "Yang's Anatomy"..LOL...

YEah, it was a bit ERish, but not too bad. I just hate that they are dragging this one out over three episodes..as I suspect they are going to kill off some of the victims or kids or parents..ack...I hate that.

Classic Yang not being able to say something to Meredith... Her character is so cold...but I still like watching her. Like Meredith more than usual in this episode..but Izzy is still getting on my nerves (especially with the "you can move back in George" crap...ARGHGGHGH)

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-09-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
I was a little frustrated that the writers didn't let the crew know what kind of disaster it was...very unrealistic!!!! They would have know, so as to help decide what to bring....radioactivity, nuclear, biohazards disasters.etc.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-07, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
yeah, that isn't realistic, but I think it went along way in getting the original 'reaction' when they exited the rig...

as to the commercials...watch it the next day online, less commercials! The whole thing takes less than an hour and you can stop for a 'fridge run at any time! (not to mention being able to go anywhere if you have a laptop!

I enjoyed the show, it's different than ER for me because of the characters and the cosistant lack of over-crowded, non sterile looking ER department...

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
*whacks MRC* I hadn't seen this episode yet, but I clicked onto the forum earlier and the first thing I see is BURKE'S DEAD! I was so pissed at myself for subjecting myself to spoilers. But I just finished watching the episode online. *snort* You got me, man.

I don't understand why everyone hates Izzie so much. She has always been one of my favorite characters, and I still love her. Or maybe it's just because I have a girl-crush on Katherine Heigl. *grin*

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"

I like Izzie (and Heigl), but her character has degenerated lately into a very shallow one. I don't care for her at the moment.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb. 8 Episode"
I sure hope they bring her back around.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •