The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did you all see "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

maggietalk93215 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maggietalk93215 Click to send private message to maggietalk93215 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did you all see "
Isaiah is going into counseling for his comments? Whats that all about? What kind of counseling to you get? and do you seriously think that he is going to change the way he thinks or is he doing this for publicity....oooh heck yeah!! Everyone deserves a second chance but, this will follow him.. at least I hope it does?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did you all see kcjc31 01-30-07 1
 RE: Did you all see aquariaqueen 01-30-07 2
   RE: Did you all see kcjc31 01-30-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kcjc31 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcjc31 Click to send private message to kcjc31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did you all see "
Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Nobody is entitled to voice their opinions/beliefs unless they are "politically correct". Certain people should get over it and move on.
And no, I am not against gays so please don't even go there.
I like all the actors in Grey's Anatomy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did you all see "
I think most people need a few courses in tolerance. Tolerance does not mean making derogatory comments.

kcjc31 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcjc31 Click to send private message to kcjc31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did you all see "
You are right about tolerance and making derogatory remarks.
Let's do away with any and all offensive/derogatory words that are personally offensive to any and all people from around the world from our vocabulary and start making a big deal of it -demand that those who use these words lose their jobs and/or go to rehab - our friends, family, co-workers, strangers,etc. utters anything or makes an "off-the-cuff" remark that we find offensive-derogatory. Take all those offensive/derogatory words out of the movie/television scripts too because if they are there then we will hear them and actors will have to speak them. Take them out of books too because we don't want to see or read them either. We really need to remove the word fag and other words from the dictionary too that we find offensive or could be used in derogatory ways. Big Brother is alive and well and has plenty of help!

What did the beneficiary of the comment say about it? Don't recall his comments being advertised/promoted/reported/splashed across the nation. I'm sure that he too has been guilty of saying derogatory things at one time or another to or about other people. Ditto for others.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •