The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-26-07, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
Ack! Great ending! We get TWO marriage proposals. One from Burke; the other one from George. I was literally hanging, and then they end it.

Like McDreamy said, the Nazi is back. Izzie's gonna put Denny's money to good use.

Guess the chief won't be retiring any time soon. His wife moved on.

From the previews, looks like Callie says NO???

Got Tribe? I did! Are you on the list?
You do know what they say about the quiet ones, right?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episo... aquariaqueen 01-26-07 1
 RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episo... MKitty 01-26-07 2
 Steamed moonbaby 01-27-07 3
 RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episo... Ahtumbreez 01-27-07 4
   *raises hand* Breezy 01-29-07 5
   RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episo... CTgirl 01-29-07 6
       RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episo... MKitty 02-01-07 7
           RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episo... HobbsofMI 02-01-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
Did you love Bailey's face when the Chief said that she'd end up being Chief of Surgery? Basically, she needs to use and abuse the next chief and it will make her the best one. I loved her attitude when she told the surgeons to sign the d@mn papers!!!!

All along I expected that Bailey had thought of Izzie's money, and was a little surprised when she acted surprised. However, I do believe that Izzie is the one who is making Bailey feel more than professional towards patients, that, and that she is a mother.

The runner story line was a little hokey, it didn't serve much of a purpose than to make me cringe when Callie and Christine did the cut down on the leg. They gained respect for each other-but not a friendship. LOL

Of course all the surgeons were vulturing while doing this guy's surgery.

The Amish girl was interesting. Her surgery made George confront his denial of the pain of his father's death and cancer.

Loved how Jilly's mother told Rachel that she turned into a fine young lady and would relay these things back to her mother.

Felt sorry for the chief coming home to another man....but she did warn him, and he took a couple months....how many more years was she suppose to wait??? Glad she found someone to love her.

Someone else, come and rattle my brain......I can't think of all the story lines.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-26-07, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-07 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-26-07 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

Yup, it was a great episode! (no pun intended )

I felt bad for the chief..."too little too late" I guess..but what a harsh slap in the face that was.

The Amish girl story line was quite moving...and I too, like Aquariaqueen, liked the way the Amish mom spoke to the shunned girl.

But HOLY COW....two marriage proposals?

Let's start with George:

Okay, George is not really in his right mind. People often make weird and rash decisions when they are greiving, and I am sure Callie knows this. I wouldn't take a proposal from him quite seriously either. I would think it was just the grief talking. I just hope he realizes that and doesn't dump her if she says "no". My gawd..they just got back together and have had barely enough time to have a real relationship.

Burke:

This is a bit different..with Burke and Christina. They have been together for a while...living together..seeing each other at their best..AND worst...so this one seems more authentic and not as desperate to me. This is one said for good reasons..not out of grief.

Who knows what either woman will say? Yikes! Neither of them proposed with a ring...what's with that???

Mer/Der...yawn..boooooooooring. However, I did like the line when he said he would always come back..even if they fought. I just find HER so despicable that I have a hard time imagining he would want to be with her (especially over Addison)

Izzy: Yes, please, do something with the damn money. Good choice. NOw get on with your life.

Karev: I like him more every episode. Loved his comeback about the "kiss".

Addison: Still love her...hope she whips the boys butts' and get the Chief job.

Callie: LOVE her...still..always...especially when she is hard and cold..but also when she is confused and lovesick.

Yup..good episode.

Edited for massive typos(curse of speed typing at work on the sly)

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Steamed"
when McSteamy said he is going to hang around hoping to be chief. Maybe the chief will come back and McS will go home after all. Yay.

Izzie's money is sure coming in handy, isn't it.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
Amish Rachel's storyline made me bawl. What's with Grey's, every week I need the Klenex!

Love Derek's line about the "Nazi is back".

I'm starting to wish that when shows have cliffhangers, like the proposals, they wouldn't show ANY previews pertaining to the cliffhanger!

and on a sidenote: why do I feel NO Meridith hate like the majority on here seem to feel. I really like her. In fact there's not one character on this show that I don't love. Which is way unusual for me.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*raises hand*"
I like Meridith. Like you, I love all the characters. Alex is making a run for my favorite right now. I loved his scene with Addison in the closet.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
I like all the characters, including Meredith, but the show is best when it's a true ensemble and not focusing on her. My favs are Bailey and Addison (which is funny since I hated her when she first arrived!). Of they guys, Alex's character has the most depth.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-01-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
I agree with you..it is the BEST when it is a true ensemble..not just focussing on one or two characters.

I can't wait to see what happens tonight...all the teasers out on TV right now..yikes!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 1/25 - Great Expectations episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

I've been trying to avoid the TV so I don't see previews....I even cut my DVR off before they showed it after last weeks show.

My fav is George and Baily...but the rest are not to far behind....Meridth and Derek are not bad but their story line is just dragging and boring at times (two shows on her snoring?)

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •