The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
So what's up fellow anatomians?

George and Callie? Will her comment lead him to commit? Do you even want him to go there?

What about McSister? Is she a one-show wonder? If she is medical, as it sounded, then maybe she will come back.

I kind of like Alex finding a spine, ditching the cell phone, and helping out with the surgery. Is this him finding his calling?

And the big question.... will Bailey bring down Chirstina? Or will she bring down Burke??

Come on peeps, we have this shiny new forum. Let's use it!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? Roo 11-03-06 1
   RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? aquariaqueen 11-03-06 3
 RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? aquariaqueen 11-03-06 2
   RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? byoffer 11-03-06 6
   RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? byoffer 11-03-06 7
       Callie's comments moonbaby 11-03-06 9
 RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? djandy 11-03-06 4
 RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? HobbsofMI 11-03-06 5
 RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? Breezy 11-03-06 8
   RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? MKitty 11-03-06 10
 RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? MKitty 11-03-06 11
   RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments? byoffer 11-03-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-03-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
>George and Callie?

Callie is too strong a woman to put up with George's wussiness. I hope it doesn't go there, 'cause it'll make for boring T.V.

>What about McSister?

OK, if she relocates too, then this show is getting ridiculous. She's an interesting character, but I don't need to see her every week.

>the surgery. Is this him finding his calling?

My thoughts exactly. Alex obviously cares about what's going on in OB/GYN, and I think this is the direction he will take.

>And the big question.... will Bailey bring down Chirstina?

For some reason, I have a feeling that Burke will be slowly phased out of the show.

Other comments: Loved the scene in the elevator when George and Merideth were role-playing as Christina and Izzy. And what about Callie's come-back to McSteamy. Good stuff! That's what I love about this show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
"And what about Callie's come-back to McSteamy. Good stuff!"

Oh, that was SOOOOOOOO Good!!!!!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
George and Callie? Will her comment lead him to commit? Do you even want him to go there? I THINK POOR GEORGE WON'T BITE, AND IT WILL BE ONE OF THOSE RELATIONSHIPS THAT HE'LL LOOK BACK ON AND REGRET LETTING GO.

What about McSister? Is she a one-show wonder? If she is medical, as it sounded, then maybe she will come back. I LIKED IZZIE'S NAME McBITCH BETTER. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF WE SEE THE SISTER ANOTHER TIME OR TWO. THEY CERTAINLY LET HER BE INTERMINGLED WITH SEVERAL OF THE CHARACTERS.

I kind of like Alex finding a spine, ditching the cell phone, and helping out with the surgery. Is this him finding his calling? YES, I THINK HE'S FOUND HIS NICHE. I THINK THEY'LL LET THE FRICTION BETWEEN ADDISON AND HIM LINGER FOR AWHILE.

And the big question.... will Bailey bring down Chirstina? Or will she bring down Burke?? I DON'T THINK BAILEY HAS QUITE CAUGHT ON, BUT KNOWS SOMETHING'S UP. I BELIEVE WE'RE GOING TO SEE A MAJOR SURGICAL GOOF AT THE HANDS OF CHRISTINA, BRINGING TO LIGHT WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING ILLEGALLY. THAT OR NURSE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Okay, what's everyone else's ideas on these great questions??? Come on, let's get some good weekly discussions going!!! Thanks Byoffer.

11-03-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
Oops, looks like we practically had simultaneous posts. Glad the discussion has continued somewhere.

(did you try to get the moving fish gif converted to a siggie?)

11-03-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
Oh, and to explain the analogy of the pig that you asked about.

Think of a breakfast that is bacon and eggs. The chicken participated in the breakfast, by giving the eggs. But the pig was committed to the breakfast.

George was basically saying that he had realized he was just participating in the relationship with Callie, when it was clear she wanted more commitment (so she was the pig in the relationship).

That was fine to say, but Callie was pretty blunt when she told him to only come fishing if he wanted to catch her. (I may paraphrase)

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Callie's comments"
were so so good last night, to both George and McSteamy. If I had only thought of that don't chase me again unless you're ready to catch me line. SUCH a great thing to say!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
>What about McSister? Is she a one-show wonder? If >she is medical, as it sounded, then maybe she will come back.

Getting a hint of McDreamy's family dynamics was interesting. Apparently McSister is a McClone of McMommy. And another sister is a Psychiatrist/Psychologist. Can you imaging being the only male in a house full of 5 women who act like McSister? No wonder he doesn't share information -- he knows that anything he says can and will be used against him at some point in the future!

djandy

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
I don't know if I like where they are heading....why is that a theme with me this week....

Why would anyone let Christina call the shots.....She is Bailey's intern and I see a hammer coming and then without her there...down he goes and out the door.

I'm liking Alex more and more....and I think Addison and him make for an interesting story line.

McBitch was interesting but we've got enough people moving to Seattle don't we? If she stays then this show is so starting to Jump the shark.

Callie is too good for George...and loved the come back to McSteammy....even McBitch too a ride with him and can't get over it.

It was good to see Meredeth doing something besides thinking of McDreamy and Izzy seemed to snap back into it.

I think I figured out why I don't like it much now....High School with scalpels.....I hated H.S. so that's why I'm being turned away...we need more doc/patient interactions and less doc/doc love triangles.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
I loved the McSister.

Bailey is going to bring down Burke. Burke is short lived for this show after his yelling at McDreamy and outing George.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
I was wondering the same thing about Burke...after his massive slur, and apparently the rumour is that it wouldn't surprise people if he did it again (expect against women this time), then maybe he time is coming.

I see a big axe falling on Christina due to her "wiping out" Baily...fur is going to fly!!!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
I was so impressed with Alex last night, stepping in to do something he obviously feels passionate about (much to everyone, including his, surprise) McSteamy could be remaned McA$$hat....that might be more appropriate. Ironic that he would drop Alex because he wanted to help out on a surgery with his former lover!

I'm with Callie...George..if you want Callie, then bloody-well do something about it and quit whining and acting all wishy-washy. I don't blame her for being tired of endless putting out to receive NOTHIN back!

I still see Addie and Alex getting it on real soon...that will really mess with McA$$hat!!

11-03-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Nov 2 Episode - Comments?"
I still see Addie and Alex getting it on real soon...that will really mess with McA$$hat!!

Interesting couple. I think that will really mess with McDreamy too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •