The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA"
I sensed this was coming, but now it's official:

2264" target="_blank">T.R. O'Malley asks to be released from his contract

A person with direct knowledge of the situation has confirmed that T.R. Knight has asked to be released from his contract with "Grey's Anatomy."

The actor, who plays Dr. George O'Malley, has asked to leave the ABC medical drama because he is unhappy with his storyline, the person said. Knight has three years left on his contract and the network has indicated they will release him, said the insider, who could not be identified because they were not authorized to discuss negotiation details.

An ABC representative declined comment.

Entertainment Weekly magazine first reported news of Knight's request Tuesday in a posting at ew.com. Writer Michael Ausiello quoted a person at ABC who was not identified as saying that the show and "Grey's" creator Shonda Rhimes were prepared to let the 35-year-old actor go.

Face time with Slice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Mall... mrc 12-10-08 1
   RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Mall... Ahtumbreez 12-18-08 3
       RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Mall... agman 12-18-08 4
 RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Mall... Glow 12-11-08 2
 Knight and Heigl probably leaving mrc 02-11-09 5
   RE: Knight and Heigl probably leav... agman 02-11-09 6
   RE: Knight and Heigl probably NOT ... strid333 02-15-09 7
 The producers are flip-flopping so ... strid333 04-14-09 8
 T.R. Knight gone from GA mrc 06-25-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA"
Good riddance. What an ego. He is part of an ensemble cast, yet he's whining b/c his character isn't getting as much screen time. Mer, Der, and the Chief aren't either, but they aren't whining. Good grief! As if all of the previous seasons didn't have an overload of George!

A Slice of Manga
Now if only Izzie would die or return to some semblance of normality.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA"
Well, the screen time he does get IS pretty lame.

Tho - if I were a wannabe actor/ess and busted my butt for probably years to get a job and finally landed a gig on a successful series you'd have to strap dynamite to my butt to get me to leave! I don't understand these people who forget so easily how hard it was prior, so he leaves and we forget who he is, what good does that do him?

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-08, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA"
Who're we talkin bout here???

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: T.R. Knight - Dr. George O'Malley wants to leave GA"
Who could blame him?

02-11-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Knight and Heigl probably leaving"
I'm fine with both of them leaving at season's end.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/breaking-are-ka.html

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Knight and Heigl probably leaving"
And I hope they take Denny with them!

Man this patient is a pain in the a$$!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-09, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Knight and Heigl probably NOT leaving"
Can we play backsies?

http://eztv.it/index.php?main=tvnews&show_news=3437

Three is the perfect number.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The producers are flip-flopping so much now SPOILER"
Major Spoiler in this link (with plot details)

http://eztv.it/index.php?main=tvnews&show_news=3693

The thing that is annoying is the way that the producers say that so and so is going and then the next moment saying, no they are staying. Then the actors say that they don't know if they are going to continue or not.

Three is the perfect number.

06-25-09, 12:25 PM (EST)
9. "T.R. Knight gone from GA"
In case anyone cares . . .

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/tr-knight-confirms-greys-anatomy-exit.html

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •