The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-07, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
Just when you though HRG guy was dead, I exclaimed the same word, "Holy...". Now Claire thinks he's dead.

Hiro knows his Dad's killer is Adam...well, duh. I sorta figured that out when I first saw it. It was touching between father and son.

I'm still not liking Elle, even when HRG guy made her electrocute herself. Now that was funny.

What's up with Mohinder? So, is this guy confused, or am I confused?

Previews with Peter and Sylar are back. A sword wielding Hiro at Peter's neck?

ooooh boy...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tale... zombiebaby 11-20-07 1
   RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tale... emydi 11-20-07 2
       Being picky here moonbaby 11-20-07 3
           More pickiness J I M B O 11-26-07 6
               RE: More pickiness bullzeye 11-27-07 7
                   BUT... J I M B O 11-28-07 8
 RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tale... dabo 11-21-07 4
 RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tale... dragonflies 11-22-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
I think I like the show on after it better now. Sad.

I don't do spoilers but it feels like everything about this show is predictible now. They don't all have to have jaw droppers but when there is one I want it to really be a jaw dropper.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
it's the soph slump...I said that last nite...Journeyman has really come into its own!!

I think though that Mohinder and HRG may still be working together...we know that Claire's blood was taken and Mohinder probably got access to it...I think HRG injected her blood to revive him. the only other person(s) blood it could be are Adam's or Peter's...but how could they get access to HRG...after Claire and West left they did not show what happened to HRG except the 3 of them were in van...

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Being picky here"
They held Adam for a long long time. Did they not store any of his blood? Analyze it? Extract any plasma? I'd think there'd be no expiration date on that superjuice if he's all about the regenerating. Also-now that HRG and Nathan have received infusions of this superblood do they have the power of regeneration? If they do they do not need Clare.

This is the perfect spot to use this just once (I'll take it down if I have to):

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "More pickiness"

Repeatedly HRG mentioned in this ep how "everything" that painter dude produced had come true...but didn't he paint a dead Claire? And didn't they stop the NYC explosion?

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: More pickiness"
Well, we assumed it was Claire who was dead - in fact, it was a painting of a dead cheerleader, and indeed, a cheerleader was killed by Skylar.

As to the NYC explosion, it did happen. Hiro witnessed it, and saw the aftermath. While the Heroes ended up changing the outcome, it could be argued that the painting was correct.

Now who's being picky?

A birthday present from Tribe

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "BUT..."

Hiro wasn't the one making the statement...it was HRG, who never would have seen the explosion. Although, before I tee myself up for something, I can't say for certain HRG ever saw the nuke painting.

As for the cheerleader not being Claire, that's possible. Don't remember if the non-claire chick died as the painting was set.

So okay, you've made me doubt my pickiness.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
Adam being Keito's killer, most unsurprising reveal ever. The real surprise was only how Hiro made the discovery.

Loved the scenes with young Hiro, just wonderful.

I knew HRG would survive somehow.

Elle, the new Ana Lucia.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-07, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11/19 Episode - Cautionary Tales"
Finally got to watch this weeks episode last night. I was not disappointed. Although why did Elle wait until they was near her dad before breaking free and zapping West & Claire?

Yay, Peter is back next week. I missed him this week.

swoon

Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •