The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11-5 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"11-5 Episode"
If you have not seen the preview it looks like it going to be a good one. I'm trying to fill up some space so not to leak out anything that others may not want to know before tonight....

Hiro is back in real time! YEA!

Plus 93% of the world is dead. Ouch!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11-5 Episode iatovttotx78 11-05-07 1
   RE: 11-5 Episode HobbsofMI 11-06-07 2
       RE: 11-5 Episode Bebo 11-06-07 6
 RE: 11-5 Episode mrc 11-06-07 3
   Adam? newsomewayne 11-06-07 4
       Long Live Walter Jameson dabo 11-06-07 5
   RE: 11-5 Episode tvgeek401 11-07-07 7
       From the preview moonbaby 11-07-07 8
           RE: From the preview tvgeek401 11-11-07 12
 RE: 11-5 Episode The Cake 11-07-07 9
   RE: 11-5 Episode Montecito 11-08-07 10
   Angela Canada Girl 11-11-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-05-07, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
That's a lot worse than the .07% that was going to be killed last season.

Crafted by sharnina

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
Wow....now that was an episode.....I'm speechless except take out Clair again.....plus no twins but do you think the one twin could cure the virus?

HRG, Matt, Molly, Dr., Peter, Nathan, and now we have our Adam stories were great. Hiro messing with the past made him what he is so that tied all that junky story there up.

Ok...I'm back to I can't wait for next Monday.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
Totally.rocked. At least we endured the suckage that was the first few episodes to actually get somewhere.

Just wondering how/if Sylar is going to play into all of this.

So we know that Niki and Nathan are both on the list of potential victims - Niki's infected, Mama Petrelli said that Nathan died early in the epidemic. And we've got a painting showing HRG might get killed. Hmm...

On the cynical side, nice way to keep your cast from making any major contract demands. With such a large-scale disaster, you'd just be asking to be killed off.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
When Kenzei blew up, I told DW, "I'll bet he is Adam in the future." It was the only way I could see that Hiro's storyline made any sense. Very cool!

Shar-licious

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Adam?"
So, is he immortal, as in Highlander, or can he/did he travel through time like Hiro? Given that he is younger looking than Hiro's dad, Mrs. Patrelli, and the others yet he was the one who brought them together apparently, I'd lean towards immortal. But if that is the case, what's he been up to the last 500 years?

Have the online comics shown us any of this?

surfkitten siggie and board shop 2007

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Long Live Walter Jameson"
http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=157610&mp=syn

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-07-07, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
Boyfriend suggested that Adam is the "bad" version of Peter. I guess time will tell...

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "From the preview"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-07 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

looks like they were both locked up somewhere. I will try to find a link to the preview and add it when I get home.
There was a brief scene shown where they were in some kind of cell (?) and Adam introduces himself to Peter. Could this be during the time Adam was held by The Company? Bob referred to Adam's escape. Did Peter somehow help him escape? How did Peter lose his memory? Did the Haitian do it? Can I ask anymore questions?

Link! Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdfRSUeJBs4
I hope you see it before it gets taken down.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-11-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: From the preview"
This episode was great! I was worried after the first few, but it's getting great again! I was worried it would go the way of Lost and be amazing during the first season or two and then get stupid.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
Ok, so is Adam one of the original 12 people that started this company? If so, why isn’t he in the picture? I think that the only reason he is attacking the 12 is possibly because he thinks they are protecting Hiro. He has probably been waiting all these years for Hiro to be born to seek his revenge on him. Or did he figure out Hiro’s power & time traveled here from the past? Too many questions to answer about him right now, I will have to wait for later episodes.

I really want to know what Angela Petrelli’s power is. I know it isn’t mind reading like other people have speculated. She knew that Peter could read minds, that’s why she thought about all the past memories of Peter’s childhood because she knew he would read her mind. Same thing when Parkman tried reading her mind. She knew he was trying that’s why she screamed in her mind to “Get out of my head.” Is it possible her power is just knowing what every other Hero’s power is? There has to be more to it than that.

Can’t wait for next week to get some answers on what really happened to everyone & how they ended up where they are now!

Montecito 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montecito Click to send private message to Montecito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11-5 Episode"
Actually thinking about that, maybe he is the reason the original 12 were started. "Kensei"or Adam, is putting his symbol over everyone that he is going to kill. The first one was Hiro's dad, maybe that was ment to be for revenge. Adam sounds like his power is so great just from hearing Bob talk about the crisis that happened in florida on how bigger scale it could have been. Now that has to make me think, when he was fighting Hiro he was invincible, now hearing that he has greater power, how did he get it?

Maybe Angela has a power or she just knows everyones power because she is one of the originals. Her story could get interesting. And how Peter left his girl in the future might have been a distraction by Adam when he walked in the room. Who knows!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-07, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Angela"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-07 AT 03:54 AM (EST)

I'm really convinced that Angela's power is the power to 'convince' people. I thought it might be through touch because she wears gloves and occasionally she lays her hand on Peter or Nathan right before they change their mind about something. She did it again to get Peter to remember his past.

Love the stuff about Adam, hadn't thought about him that way.

edited to say: Adam could be the person looking sideways in the picture, you can't see his face properly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •