The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34 | Loser Lodge: LLPSQ&A and 1st Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-17, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S34 | Loser Lodge: LLPSQ&A and 1st Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-17 AT 01:11 AM (EST)

As is the case with each season of Loser Lodge, it begins with a small request to send in answers to some very random questions that will help me formulate future questions. This season is no different.

Yet, for the first time ever, and because we're all much older and much more tired of the minutiae, a condensed LLPSQ&A will follow.

Normally a questionaire of somewhere around 4 disciplines, with on average 3 questions within each.
This time, just 5 questions.
In Toto.
Note that all answers are required in order to join the Loser Lodge. The answers given are integral to future events in the lodge.
Also note that ALL LLPSQ&A answers MUST be handed in Via Private Message to ME.
Now, on to the Loser Lodge Pre-Season Question & Answer:

L. "Survivor Math"
Q1. A simple equation to figure, or is it? ((Cirie + Sandra) - Tony) x Dolly = (Survivor)
a. Ciera
b. Sierra
c. Zeke
d. Culpepper
e. Varner
f. Debbie

O. "Either/Or"
Q2. Normally, I would give a series of questions where you would pick the one, from each either/or, that appeals to you the most. This time... Here is the one and only either/or: (Still, pick the one that appeals to YOU most.)
a. The Wilds
b. The Burbs
c. The City

S. "tribe or False" (tribe = true) (The first and last time I will actually ask an LLPSQ&A question that does indeed have a correct answer. Don't let this trip you up. Whether you actually answer correctly or not, it won't result in anything. Specially at this moment.)
Q3. The absolute halfway point from where tribe used to live and where tribe lives now is... Lincoln, Nebraska. Did tribe actually stop in Lincoln, Nebraska on his coast-to-coast drive?
a. tribe
b. False

E. "Superlative-est"
Q4. Which superlative, from the following list, should receive the largest trophy?
a. Biggest
b. Most
c. Greatest
d. Grandest
e. Ultimate
f. Utmost

R. "The Vote"
Q5. Andrea Bolke has received more Votes at TC than anyone playing in the current season. (Ozzy is close behind). For this "question", you have 22 votes to dole out and 3 LLAlum to give those votes to. Split your votes between whichever three you deem fit. Note: You cannot "vote" for yourself.
d. Dear Abby
e. CTgirl
g. Flowerpower
h. kingfish
j. molaholic
k. suzzee
l. 5cats
n. Wallfower
o. agman
r. Dakota
s. byoffer
v. jbug

(Never fear if your name doesn't appear in the above list. The LLAlum chosen as answers for this question were those who'd spent more than 3 seasons at the lodge AND were of the more recent participating losers. I include all, known or otherwise, into playing this season's version.)

In loving memory:
adricharlie ~ aethelstan ~ Ahtumbreez ~ alaholly ~ alwaysintruble ~ Angelfood ~ Belle Book ~ bighair ~ BlowbyBlow ~ Bris ~ buckeyegirl ~ bystander
CattyChat ~ Coconut ~ Colonel Zoidberg ~ coolbluepig ~ cqvenus ~ CutsyTootsy ~ DasMole ~ ejm92 ~ emydi ~ Farmboy ~ Georjanna ~ HauntedOne
Higgs ~ iatovttotx78 ~ IvoryElephant ~ JanetSTL ~ JazzyJax ~ Jenna_F ~ Jims02 ~ JohnMC ~ kathliam ~ Kermit the Vixen ~ KObrienfan ~ lasann
laureli ~ LibraRising ~ Lolly ~ Lookeeloo ~ lvoetulips ~ Magnolia Rocker ~ mckelviej ~ mimo ~ MJewel ~ mll1717 ~ Mo0 ~ molli ~ MTW1961 ~ Nash
ohmyheck ~ okaloosajohn ~ ontheroadagain ~ Oscirus ~ oz4ever ~ PhoenixMons ~ PlumBlossom ~ pmspml ~ qwertypie ~ Road Kill ~ RudyRules
SagebrushDan ~ Scarlett O Hara ~ seahorse ~ ShowMeTheWinner ~ SilentJ ~ sisyphus ~ smrtNsassybnkr ~ Snidget ~ Starsend ~ starshine ~ Steen
surveysez ~ SurvivorManiac ~ survivorXXI ~ Tenorsaxy ~ tinybubs ~ TungFung ~ tvgeek ~ txmomma ~ vince3 ~ whoami ~ xwraith ~ yensid ~ Yogi

Now, onto the first entry...
Down the path, past the pool, on the left hand side, is HutCam5.
Please take a moment to describe your visit, AND to answer the following 5 questions...

Hut-Cam 5:

1. "Blur-Tastic" a.k.a. Lodge Manna: Name any current Survivor that gets a blur slapped over their naughty bits. (10 points)
2. "Grabby Pants 1" a.k.a. The First Idol Receiver: Name the Survivor who will grab the IC1 Immunity Idol from JP's hot little hands. (10 point)
3. "Grabby Pants 2" a.k.a. The Second Idol Receiver: Name the Survivor who will grab the IC2 Immunity Idol from JP's hot little hands. (10 point)
4. "Swing Voter 1" a.k.a. The First Last Voter: Name the last voter at the 2nd Tribal Council. (20 points)
5. "Swing Voter 2" a.k.a. The Last Last Voter: Name the last voter at the 2nd Tribal Council. (20 points)

Finally, if you haven't done so already, I supplied some pre-season souvenirs for you to take. Be sure to check out the Intro thread and let me know which of the items you were hoping to take with you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: LLPSQ&A and ... Flowerpower1 03-15-17 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1915 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-15-17, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S34 | Loser Lodge: LLPSQ&A and 1st Entry"
1. "Blur-Tastic" a.k.a. Lodge Manna: Name any current Survivor that gets a blur slapped over their naughty bits. (10 points) Cirie
2. "Grabby Pants 1" a.k.a. The First Idol Receiver: Name the Survivor who will grab the IC1 Immunity Idol from JP's hot little hands. (10 point) Sandra
3. "Grabby Pants 2" a.k.a. The Second Idol Receiver: Name the Survivor who will grab the IC2 Immunity Idol from JP's hot little hands. (10 point)Ozzy
4. "Swing Voter 1" a.k.a. The First Last Voter: Name the last voter at the 2nd Tribal Council. (20 points)Sandra
5. "Swing Voter 2" a.k.a. The Last Last Voter: Name the last voter at the 2nd Tribal Council. (20 points)Sandra
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •