The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-16, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
Hi everyone - I have been gone from the site for quite some time. I was having issues with severe weather in the Boston area and also many viruses on my computer. Do to protocol from work this site is not approved and I only have a work computer at this point.

I hope everyone is doing great! I will be moving to Minneapolis in a few weeks and dang if I couldn't find anything colder than Vermont.

The last time I was here not a lot of people were on and even though I tried to do the games it really was not successful. I have decided to do them on Facebook (yeah I know).

I didn't see that anyone was still doing these games here and don't want to step on anyone's toes so please let me know if anyone has a huge issue with this. (I'm borrowing my husbands laptop for this message but can't use it regularly)

I have created 2 "closed" groups on facebook....Survivor - Battle of the Places and Survivor - Luck of the Draw.

If you want to play please let me know and I will add you to the groups (and friend you on facebook if you want but not necessary).

I will be offering Amazon gift cards for the top 2-3 players on Luck of the Draw if I have more than 15 people playing otherwise it's just for fun.

Glad to see everyone!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle o... tribephyl 01-06-16 1
   RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle o... kingfish 01-06-16 2
 RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle o... pmspml5 01-06-16 3
   RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle o... tribephyl 01-07-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 11844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-16, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
Good to see you pmspml!

Sadly, I am not a regular visitor to FB, nor want to be, so I will be passing. However, I encourage you to recruit from here for those that DO visit FB.
We...I...miss your games.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18701 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-16, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
Ditto Tribe's response.

Wish you could get an internet device of some sort. I personally couldn't do this on a phone, but on something else with a larger screen it might be possible.

I think there are some pretty cheap computers if you only need the basics and internet. Of course, you need a connection too.

Anyway, nice to see an old face (in my imagination). Good luck with those Boston winters. Watch out for the black ice.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-16, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
Thanks Guys - this winter has been wild but we are moving to Minneapolis in a few weeks.

I tried to do the games last year but only 2-3 people were active - has the group gotten bigger?

tribephyl 11844 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-16, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
- has the group gotten bigger?

Well, the last game run in this forum, for S31, had 10 active players.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •