The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29ABC | Finale Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-14, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29ABC | Finale Results"
Mixpantzinco, Blowhemians! Hmmm... a satisfying end to an otherwise headed-for-disaster typed season. Being both the first boot and the eventual winner is something the Twinnies should hold in high regard. Great going, Natalie!

Welcome back for the Finale Results of the S29ABC.
I, Uey-Tlatoani Tribephyltzin, the revered speaker of the ABC, was delighted to spend the episode amidst a flurry of blurs. Sadly there was no scoring for them. But all was made up by Reed's wicked step-mother speech, which had me giddy with snarky delight. *snap* *snap*

Survivor Scores
F5:
30: Keith ~ Natalie
15: Missy
0: Jaclyn
-70: Baylor

F4:
55: Jaclyn
20: Natalie
-25: Missy
-50: Baylor
-125 Keith

F3:
50: Alec ~ Jeremy ~ Josh ~ Keith ~ Wes
-30: Baylor
-30: Jon ~ Reed

Reunion:
50: Natalie
-50: Baylor ~ Jaclyn ~ Keith ~ Natalie

This last entry had lots of ups and downs. Everyone got nabbed on Reed's vote but everyone got correct Keith's F4 placement, as well as Josh's vote for the winner. Now comes the presentation of the scoreboard but in reverse.

ABC Scoreboard

IS
WAS
Player
CURRENT
PREVIOUS
OVERALL
PofI
Georg
tribe
suzzee
CTgirl
5cats
coldbrewer

Congrats, Flowerpower!
You started a little late but more than made up for it with nearly flawless play the entire way through.
Had they given away the $1K for fan favorite, the results might be slightly different, so rest assured, coldbrewer you did everything you could to get the prize. As for cellar dweller, congrats to PofI who managed a spectacular flame-out for the finale, insuring that both Georg and myself remain jealous, well into next season.

Thank you all for participating. I have to admit I'm excited about next season's show so I can pretty much guarantee some sort of game to coincide with the action. Please come back... and bring a friend.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Well, I gave it my best shot ... . Georganna 12-18-14 1
 RE: S29ABC | Finale Results coldbrewer 12-19-14 2
 RE: S29ABC | Finale Results 5cats 12-20-14 3
 Stuck in the Middle with You! suzzee 12-20-14 4
 RE: S29ABC | Finale Results personofinterest 12-22-14 5
 RE: S29ABC | Finale Results CTgirl 12-22-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Georganna 364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-18-14, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Well, I gave it my best shot ... ."
Stuck to the plan. The whole shebang.

But this losing thing is an art, you know. And this Season, danged if it wasn't P of I who had the touch.

So I'll keep practicin' 'til dark at being last at one thing or a'nuther for a couple of months and be back in February ready to go at 'er again.

In the meantime, thank you once again for your fine hospitality. Sure ain't nothin' loserly 'bout that ...

G

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

coldbrewer 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-14, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S29ABC | Finale Results"
Dang dang dang! Haha...second place all the way!

thanks Agman!

5cats 1125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-14, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29ABC | Finale Results"
Congrats to Flowerpower and thank you for this great game Tribe!! Looking forward to the No Collars next time.

suzzee 5614 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-14, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Stuck in the Middle with You!"

All warm and cozy tucked into the middle of the pack. A great place to be for the winter months.

Thank you dear Tribe for a wonderful time and enjoy the east coast winter this year. Congratulations FP way to crush it!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season everyone and hold a spot for me next time for S30 (wow!)

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

personofinterest 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-22-14, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S29ABC | Finale Results"
Wow! I really did flame out at the end! I guess if you are going to lose, may as well go big.

Congrats FlowerPower! and Thanks to Tribe.

This is always fun, and I am happy to be in the cellar since Natalie won. I really thought that she would be out fourth and I am happy to be wrong!

See you next season.

CTgirl 7273 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-14, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29ABC | Finale Results"
Congrats FloPo. Awesome game - it's always fun to go up against you!!

Many thanks for running the game Tribe. It was a lot of fun!!

Happy Holidays All and see you in February!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •