The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9838 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-13, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-13 AT 05:46 AM (EST)

We break into this normally scheduled LL entry to warn everyone of a potential sand storm approaching...

2 Down Results

With the HutCams it was Hillary that put most every other celebrity to shame. Close but ono cookies go to Sasha and Sandra for being close...with ono cookies.

According to the Hut-Cam:

1. Buffless in Cagayan: Rupert (7 chips)
2. Title Character: Colton (4 chips)
3. Under Surveillance: Tadhana (3 chips)
4. Philler Vote: Rachel (5 chips)
5. Not Guilty: Cierra ~ John (6 chips)

Then came the BlueLine Bonus:

Angelina, Dierks and Sasha found the special bar. BUT Jim found both the special bar AND the special buffet, giving him an x4 multiplier to his shots/beads take.

Bar&Buffet:
Bar 3 = x2 overall
Buffet D = x2 overall

Beads:
Red = 1 Chip
Green = 2 Chips
Blue = 2 Chips
Purple = 3 Chips
Yellow = 3 Chips
Orange = 4 Chips

Beady Bunch:
Ginny & Merril = x0
Cheryl & Dot = x1
Lenny & Lucy = x3

LL Scoreboard:

This was the week of Angelina. She chose the correct Bar, doubling the tripling of her shots to beads to beady buncher ratios. This huge excessive take at RIO and her Hut-Cam totals give her the weekly high and places her atop the Chip Pile.

On the opposing end, a special loser shoutout to Hillary for not achieving a single chip at RIO. No one said gambling was your thing, right, Hill?
Then we have Chris, Reba, Johnathan and Ron spending the 2nd week at the lodge within their suites, Pitu on you. Cachaca off, Sagatiba.

Dakotacandice4galanggervasecolton
Rank IS
Rank WAS
Celebrity
Name
Hut Chips
Tokens
Tokens
Tokens
Tokens
BL Entry
Blue Line
NEW Chips
OLD Chips
TOTAL Chips
Angelina
Jim
Sasha
Miley
Sandra
Jason
Dierks
Whoopi
Billie
Hillary
Cassandra
Dennis
Sara
Ron
Reba
Chris
Johnathan

Now we move on to...
Introitu ternario
This entry is due at 8PM Boardtime on Wednesday, October 2nd. (My mother's birthday. Love you, tribemom!)

the Vince3 Memorial List of Remaining Survivors:

Tadhana: Brad ~ Caleb ~ Cierra ~ Hayden ~ John ~ Katie ~ Vytas
Galang: Aras ~ Colton ~ Gervase ~ Kat ~ Laura B. ~ Laura M. ~ Monica ~ Tina ~ Tyson
Redemption: Candice ~ Marissa ~ Rachel
LoserLodge: Rupert

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips)
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? (5 chips)
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips)
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips)
5. CrystalCox-n-it: Which Survivor will vocalize their vote choice shown during the TC voting? (7 chips)
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)

Feel free to leave your answers for Hut-Cam with this post.

The Blue Line trip will begin boarding on Monday (in a post below).
Those with an eagle (Angelina, Jason, Dierks, Reba and Sara) will get a free ride, the rest of you celebs will have to pay 5 chips.
More on Monday...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Georjanna 09-29-13 1
   RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go tribephyl 10-01-13 9
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go qwertypie 09-30-13 2
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go kingfish 09-30-13 3
 Blue Line tribephyl 09-30-13 4
   RE: Blue Line Wallflower66 10-01-13 16
   RE: Blue Line Scarlett O Hara 10-01-13 18
   RE: Blue Line Georjanna 10-02-13 20
   RE: Blue Line Flowerpower 10-02-13 23
   Cassandra's Blue Line suzzee 10-02-13 24
   RE: Blue Line 5cats 10-02-13 27
   RE: Blue Line DearAbby 10-02-13 29
   RE: Blue Line kingfish 10-02-13 30
   RE: Blue Line adricharlie 10-02-13 31
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go adricharlie 09-30-13 5
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Wallflower66 09-30-13 6
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Molaholic 10-01-13 7
   RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go tribephyl 10-01-13 8
       RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Molaholic 10-01-13 10
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Dakota 10-01-13 11
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go jbug 10-01-13 12
   caesar jbug 10-01-13 13
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go byoffer 10-01-13 14
   RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go byoffer 10-01-13 15
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Scarlett O Hara 10-01-13 17
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go SpotTheDifference 10-01-13 19
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Georjanna 10-02-13 21
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go Flowerpower 10-02-13 22
 Cassandra's LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go suzzee 10-02-13 25
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go 5cats 10-02-13 26
 RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go DearAbby 10-02-13 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Georjanna 1199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-13, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-13 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

No one said gambling was your thing, right, Hill?

Right!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-01-13, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Brilliance!

qwertypie 9732 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-13, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"

Hut Cam

1. Candance
2. Tyson
3. Galang
4. Brad
5. Colten
6. Colten

kingfish 16259 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-13, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Picking out my best wedding dress. And my best flip flops. Cause I don't care, I'll wear my wedding dress if I want to. Mix me up a pitcher of Pina Coladas and leave me alone.

Ever seen someone dunk a basketball while wearing their best wedding dress? Well you won't see it today, cause I do my own thing, not yours, and you can take this basketball and stuff it yourself, IYKWIM.

I have more important things to do than vote in that crapper cam, but that dam monkey keeps popping me with a towel, and since that reminds me of the good old days in the high school boy's locker room when I had to run the gauntlet from the shower to my locker (the good old days), I'll stop and vote.

Not because I had to, but I had to take a dump anyway, and that looks like a porta-potty to me. The monkey tells me I can't do that there, but I don't care, I don't follow rules. The monkey can clean it up, I mean, that’s what monkeys are good for, isn’t it? OK, they also pop a mean towel.

1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips)

Rachel

2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? (5 chips)

John

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips)

Tadhana

4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips)

Kat

5. CrystalCox-n-it: Which Survivor will vocalize their vote choice shown during the TC voting? (7 chips)

Katie

6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)Katie

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

09-30-13, 04:04 PM (EST)
4. "Blue Line"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-13 AT 02:45 AM (EST)

Check In with Debbie Cerulean:

Hello, again, Celebrities!
Welcome to the Blue Line.
This time, I WILL be asking for "payment" to ride the Blue Line.

Payment can be made in 1 of two ways.
Either you remit your ...Eagle. token
OR
You pay 5 chips to enter.

To let you in on the what and the where, suffice it to say, you will be spending those chips to get you to Caesar's Palace!
And while the sandstorm was not nearly as dire as it originally sounded to be, there is nevertheless some residual dust.

Welcome to..................... The great roman spectacle of ...... Caesar's Palace.

At the current moment it is off in the distance...
We'll have to travel through this dust cloud to get there.

Anyways, EACH question below will reference the answers given for the LLPSQ&As.
In fact, I made Caesar fill an LLPSQ&A out too.
For this Bonus, you'll be asked to decide whether the majority of celebrity answers were 'with him' or 'against him'.
The "him" being Caesar, of course.

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?

For each correct answer you will receive 10 Chips. and you'll get closer and closer to Caesar's Palace.
If you happen to get all the way to Caesar's Palace, the caesar himself will congratulate you on your phestive toga, hand you a glass of wine AND give you an additional 10 Chips.

Wallflower66 2405 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-01-13, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Blue Line"
1. Against
2. With
3. With
4. With
5. With

Scarlett O Hara 3266 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-13, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Blue Line"
Hello Miss Dooby; er, I mean Debbie. Lovely to see you on the Blue Line! Please accept these 5 chips for my admission to my palace ...

In honor of our visit to Caesar's Palace, I thought this outfit would be appropriate.

From one Dicktater to another ...

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against
2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With
4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With
5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With

10-02-13, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Blue Line"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-13 AT 05:57 AM (EST)

Flowerpower 7054 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Blue Line"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-13 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

Yes sir-eee, Bob! I love a toga party...I choose to remit my ...

WHOOPS, please disregard that...I choose to remit my

...to gain entrance into Caesar and his palace.

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against him.

2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
Against him.

3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against him.

4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
With him.

5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
With him.

suzzee 5009 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Cassandra's Blue Line"
Come on Ceasar! mmmm, why do I suddenly crave salad?

1. with
2. with
3. with
4. with
5. with

Ooooo, come a little closer, you look tasty...

5cats 1059 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Blue Line"
1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With
2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against
4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With
5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With

DearAbby 2968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-13, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Blue Line"
Here are my five chips.

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol) ~ against
2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps) ~ with
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food) ~ with
4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers) ~ with
5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe) ~ against

It's all about me!

kingfish 16259 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Blue Line"
Well, I ain't walking. I don't do no walking when there's a train. But I ain't gonna do nothing else, 'cause I'm my own man, and I do what my own man wants. So mix me a vat of fuzzy navels and leave me alone.

And oh yeah, lay out my pink evening dress, 'cause I wear what I want to wear. And make sure that midget Kathy Griffin shuts the hell up, she annoys me.

Except, well, I do fill like having a meal, so I'll order from this weird menu:

1. I'll have an American Idol Steak,
2. with Slots on the side,
3. Accompanied by a dry white fast food wine,
4. a leather salad
5. and a nibble of the nape for desert.

And I'll have a hot Latina Stripper for company.

Wake me when it's ready.

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

adricharlie 1260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-13, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Blue Line"
I will remit my Eagle to get into the palace please and try not to get too distracted.....

1. With
2. With
3. Against
4. With
5. With

adricharlie 1260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-30-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
It's a good thing our score is not based on word count because it took me a half hour to come up with this sentence.....

1. Buffless in Cagayan: Candice (4 chips)
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Tyson (5 chips)
3. Under Surveillance: Tadhana (2 chips)
4. Grabby Pants: Tina (3 chips)
5. CrystalCox-n-it: Cierra (7 chips)
6. Not Guilty: Katie (6 chips)

Courtesy of Tribe....

Wallflower66 2405 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-30-13, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Rachel
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? (5 chips) Monica
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Aras
5. CrystalCox-n-it: Which Survivor will vocalize their vote choice shown during the TC voting? (7 chips) John
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)Cierra

Molaholic 8494 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
It is fascinating to see how easily the hoi poloi can be manipulated into irresponsible behaviors. Just dangle a shiny little goo-gaw in their face and they'll jump like a Salmo salar taking a leap into the jaws of Ursos actos on the Yukon River.

Thank you for the "bonus", but it was a simple equation to solve.

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Rachel
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Brad
3. Under Surveillance: Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Monica
5. CrystalCox-n-it: Hayden
6. Not Guilty: John

BAZINGA!

10-01-13, 02:04 AM (EST)
8. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Thank you for the "bonus", but it was a simple equation to solve.

Oh, reeeallly. Okay. Have phun in the back seat, on the short bus, taking the low road, with the other losers. j/k. I don't doubt for a second that you found the equation in your assumptions about simple equations. It certainly will take something ... bigger ... than a doctor to out nepharicize me.

Molaholic 8494 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
uhh -- "BAZINGA!"?

Dakota 5652 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-13 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

I took the long way around to get here since the shortest route was blocked by the spectacle of Moley and Tribey tossing barbs. Still got here in time and happy to see that the Hut Cam is not a non-essential service.

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? MARISSA

2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? TYSON

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? GALANG

4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) HAYDEN

5. CrystalCox-n-it: Which Survivor will vocalize their vote choice shown during the TC voting? MONICA

6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? TINA

CAESAR:
I'll use the Eagle token.

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), AGAINST
2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps), AGAINST
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), WITH
4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers), WITH
5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe), WITH

jbug 16732 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Happy Birthday TribeMom!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful baby boy with us!

2. Jibber-Jabberer: Monica
3. Under Surveillance:Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Kat
5. CrystalCox-n-it:John
6. Not Guilty: Cierra

Loser Lodge - 2013

jbug 16732 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "caesar"
I'll use the eagle

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol)
'with him'
2. Caesar chose Slots
'against him'?
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food)
'with him'
4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers),
'with him'
5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe)
'against him'?

byoffer 15826 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Looks like I missed the movie last week. Sorry.

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Candice
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Katie
4. Grabby Pants: Kat
5. CrystalCox-n-it: Brad
6. Not Guilty: Cierra

byoffer 15826 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-13, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Caesar? I prefer my twin brother...

Anyone up for a food fight??

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?
3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'?

Scarlett O Hara 3266 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-13, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"

Hut Cam 6

2. Jibber-Jabberer: Tina

4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab Kat

5. CrystalCox-n-it: John

6. Not Guilty: Katie

SpotTheDifference 914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-13, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Rachel

2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? John

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Galang

4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? Brad

5. CrystalCox-n-it: Which Survivor will vocalize their vote choice shown during the TC voting? Monica

6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Laura B.

============

1. Caesar chose American Ninja (over American Idol), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against him

2. Caesar chose Slots (over Craps), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against him

3. Caesar chose Slow Food (over Fast Food), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? Against him

4. Caesar chose Leather (over Feathers), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With him

5. Caesar chose Nibble of the Nape (over Lick of the Lobe), was the majority 'with him' or 'against him'? With him

10-02-13, 05:43 AM (EST)
21. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"

Art from Freaking News

Flowerpower 7054 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
This huge excessive take at RIO and her Hut-Cam totals give her the weekly high and places her atop the Chip Pile.

Oh Coco, I just don't know where to begin....there are soooo many words in that sentence that really turn me on! HUGE, EXCESSIVE, WEEKLY HIGH, ATOP, CHIP, and PILE.... To name a few.

Yeeeee Hawwwww!

But, if I had to choose my favorites I'd narrow it down to a weekly high and being "atop"!

I really like to ride 'em, if you know what I mean...

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Rachel
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? (5 chips) Brad
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips)Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Tina
5. CrystalCox-n-it: Which Survivor will vocalize their vote choice shown during the TC voting? (7 chips) John
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Katie

suzzee 5009 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Cassandra's LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Hello Darlings! <3<3

I've been waiting all year for this season, no not Halloween, silly, Lodge Season. I hope I manage to "rack" up some points... ta ta darlings.

1. Rachel
2. Ciera
3. Tadhana
4. Aras
5. Katie
6. Katie

Ooooo, come a little closer, you look tasty...

5cats 1059 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Melissa
2. Jibber-Jabberer: Which Survivor will read aloud the treemail (or other Survivor message)? (5 chips) John
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Tina
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Cierra

DearAbby 2968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-13, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: LLCIV: 3 down 10 to go"
1. Buffless in Cagayan ~ Rachel
2. Jibber-Jabberer ~ Gervase
3. Under Surveillance ~ Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants ~ Aras
5. CrystalCox-n-it ~ John
6. Not Guilty ~ Cierra

It's all about me!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •