The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE Game Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-12, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE Game Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-12 AT 04:10 AM (EST)

Mabuhay kaibigan, you have found the longest running game at RTVW.

What's a PTTE, you ask? Well PTTE means:

"Picks To The End"

S25 PTTE: Philippines

Spoiler-Free Edition

Welcome Back!

This thread is for those who want to play PTTE spoiler-free. I see this as an oasis in the season of spoiling. I will run the game in just this thread. To me spoiler-free is not finding out the order of the boot. But using your own analysis. I’m not against sharing thoughts with others in speculation threads. I do know there are “source” spoilers that tell the boot order. That is the spoiling I would ask you not to use in this game. You should play in the regular game. Below is what I wrote in the other thread.

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. This season has been spoiled for months. I am not yet. I will be as soon as I make my list and post it in the Spoiler Free S25 PTTE game thread. Most of PTTE players do spoil, so I say go for it. Make your list and post it. Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 18 Survivors trying to win a million dollars.

Who do you think will win?
Who will be the first Survivor kicked off?
Where will everyone else place?

Those are a few of the questions of this game.

To start this game you will need to

Post a list that reflects your prediction
about the ENTIRE boot order for the season.

Starting with the first castaway (#18)
& ending with the winner (#1).

Just remember...
this is a game and is intended to be fun.

To start you on your way here are your contestants:
(all information comes from the CBS Site)

Tandang

Michael Skupin (50) White Lake, Mich. ~ Professional speaker, author and coach

Previous Finish: Survivor: The Australian Outback Medical Evacuation due to severe burns received after passing out into a fire from smoke inhalation.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, spontaneous and competitive.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To avenge a long-standing internal battle, wondering if I can win this game in spite of the changes and my 12 year absence. .. … And: 7 cars when they turn 16, 7 college educations, 7 weddings… I want to be there for my kids at all times when they need me.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: There is no other returning player in the history of this game with more to prove than me. I’ll find a way to win, whatever it takes! I won’t give up… ever, ever , ever, ever!

Abi-Maria Gomes (32) Los Angeles ~ Business Student

3 Words to Describe You: Driven, creative and charming.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will bring my “A” game! I am strategic, I am athletic and I have an ability to persuade situations to my favor.

Artis Silvester (53) Terry Town, La. ~ Computer Engineer

3 Words to Describe You: Spontaneous (sometimes explosive), opinionated and competitive.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The million dollar prize and the chance for the experience of a lifetime. Plus, I’m tired of yelling and screaming at my TV about how the contestants are playing.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: When the odds are stacked against me that is when I shine the most. Although I’m definitely no angel, I believe I do have a guardian angel watching over me. No one has been more persistent than me to be on the show and it is because I know I can win if given the chance.

Lisa Whelchel (49) Dallas, Texas ~ Former TV Teen Star (“The Facts of Life”)

3 Words to Describe You: Quick-witted, sharp-minded and brave-hearted.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I LOVE the game and was born to play it. Plus, I want to meet Jeff Probst.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My inherent make up is to assess the big picture goal, determine the steps to reach it, gain everything there is to learn about how to accomplish the goal, jump in with both feet, connect with other people’s strengths and never give up until the job is done.

Peter “Pete” Yurkowski (24) Holmdel, N.J. ~ Engineering Graduate

3 Words to Describe You: Crazy, funny, manipulative and intelligent.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to be the alpha male. This show is predominately about who is the leader of the pack and that’s me. I’ve been busy with school and graduation but now that’s all over. It’s my time to dominate this game and win it. Plus, I want a million dollars.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I take charge of situations and am willing to put my reputation on the line to manipulate and make it to the end. I am not on the island to make friends. I want to win. I have the athletic and intellectual means to conquer anything and anyone you throw at me.

Roberta “RC” Saint-Amour (27) New York, N.Y. ~ Investment Banker

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, headstrong and exuberant.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have been a huge fan of “Survivor” since the beginning. I want to be on the show to win sole survivor and prove to myself that I can do it.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the perfect combination of physical and mental strengths. I’m an athlete and have been a competitive swimmer since the age of 5. I hold a Masters All-American title, earned 12 top 10 national master’s records in the last four years, held numerous college and high school records. I ran a half Boston marathon without training and swam the English Channel. As an investment banker, I’m very analytical and have survived Wall Street and the fall of Bear Stearns.

Kalabaw

Jonathan Penner (50) Los Angeles, Calif. ~ Writer

Previous Finishes: “Survivor: Cook Island” – 14th out, 6th jury member. “Survivor: Micronesia” – medical evacuation due to knee infection.

3 Words to Describe You: Happy, prickly and funny.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money. I have nothing more to prove or accomplish but winning.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Third time is a charm! If I can get past the first three or four votes I’m going all the way. Seriously!

Carter Williams (24) Shawnee, Kan. ~ Track Coach. I motivate and inspire.

3 Words to Describe You: Ambitious, inspiring (I’m a dreamer) and lighthearted.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Glory! All the people in my generation who say, “oh… I could win that show…” I say, “put up or shut up.” Including me.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People enjoy me. I’m competitive but down to earth. I won’t slack off and I’m physically built like a lot of past winners.

Dana Lambert (32) Winston-Salem, N.C. ~ Cosmetologist

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, well-rounded, family-oriented.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the experience and the money.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I think I have just the right amount of perceptiveness and social skills to succeed. I’m competitive and my life experiences have taught me that observing, timing and determination can go farther than anyone thinks.

Sarah Dawson (28) Silver Spring, Md. ~ Insurance Sales

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, spirited and competitive.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to compete, be the Sole Survivor and win one million dollars!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People readily trust me, I am very good as a competitor, I won’t make anyone too bitter and I can talk people into anything.

Jeff Kent (44) Austin, Texas ~ Retired Major League Baseball Player

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, resilient and hard-headed.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To challenge my talents and survival skills under isolated circumstances, and to prove to my family that being resilient pays off.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my survival skills and instincts, living on an island for 39 days will be easy. Utilizing the other survivors in alliances and/or challenges will take skills that I’ve mastered throughout my baseball career. Motivating and manipulating people is what I did best in the locker room and on the field.

Katie Hanson (22) Newark, Del. ~ Former Miss Delaware.

3 Words to Describe You: Very outgoing, athletic and intelligent.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning money and challenges! And, meeting the guy of my dreams!
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I feel like I am a well-rounded individual. I excel in athletic competitions and I’m intelligent with a drive to win. That money is mine!

Matsing

Russell Swan (45) Glenside, Penn. ~ Environmental Attorney
Previous Finish: “Survivor: Samoa” Medical evacuation due to Dehydration

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, optimistic and focused.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: First, the game kicked my butt and I want payback. Second, I want to show people that failure doesn’t always mean the end.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because I’ve already tried the failure route. I’m gonna take a different path and win this time!

Angie Layton (20) Provo, Utah ~ Model/Student

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, confident and happy.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win, meet some hotties and prove to everyone that I can do it.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know I can manipulate my way to the top! But, most importantly I am extremely competitive and am driven to succeed. I’m not afraid of anything.

Denise Stapley (41) Cedar Rapids, Iowa ~ Sex Therapist

3 Words to Describe You: Determined, energetic and goofy.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Believe it or not, for the experience!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a job that requires the ability to engage people to share very personal information and gain their trust to know it will remain confidential. Survivor will require that same skill set and honestly, I’m good at it. My motto in business, life and now Survivor is “keep it simple, keep it smart.”

Malcolm Freberg (25) Hermosa Beach, Calif. ~ Bartender

3 Words to Describe You: Charming, brilliant and cocky.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ve been watching Survivor since I was 12 years old. Some kids grow up watching baseball on TV and dream of getting their chance to play in the big leagues. I grew up watching and dreaming about playing Survivor.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: There’s no reason to play the game if you’re not playing to win. I’m not trying to see ‘if I have what it takes’ or ‘how far I can make it.’ The best thing I have going for me is my single-mindedness to be the champion.

Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (28) Brooklyn, N.Y. ~ Seminary Student

3 Words to Describe You: Witty, wise and a warrior.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the million dollars so I can give to my church and hopefully help get them their own building. Right now, we rent a space. I also want to have my own ministry that travels the world from mission to mission. I also think it is an excellent opportunity to meet people and have a once-in-a-life-time experience.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because the game isn’t very different from real life. As a Christian, everyday you are faced with the choice between God’s principles and your personal, selfish preferences.

Zane Knight (28) Danville, Va. ~ Tire Repair

3 Words to Describe You: Influential, opinionated and ready.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ve always wanted my own tow-truck but working like I do now I won’t ever be able to afford it.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know I will be the final Survivor because I have the gift of gab. I’m very outgoing and can have a conversation with the President or a crack head. I was made for this game!

Now that you have met the Survivors, it is time to make your list.

Post your prediction for the ENTIRE boot order for the season
Starting with first booted (#18)
and ending with Sole Survivor (#1)

Lowest score wins

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

1) You do NOT want points...they're bad... it's like golf.
Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to each boot, after each episode.

They will be awarded as the difference between
where you thought this week's castaway would finish
and where the castaway actually finished.

3) You may change your list as many times as you want.
It will cost you 4 points each time you do.
I will take the last list at the deadline.

4) Entry is always open!

Entry is free for the first two weeks.
If you enter after September 26th, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

How I will break the many ties

I assume there will be many ties since everyone is reading the same memos. I will be asking some type of tie-breaker question each week.
You can answer them or not. Check back to catch them.

To the spoiler-free players,
I will ask you the same questions here, but I don’t foresee many ties.

If you have any questions, post them in this thread or PM me.
(Private Message located top right on page, larger envelope icon.)
I will be at my cabin this weekend, no internet. I will answer any questions when I return.

Post your list and number them from 1 to 18
You may change your list as many times as you want,
up to the deadline September 19 6:59 pm, central.
I will use the last list at the time of deadline.

Sit back, buckle up and enjoy the premiere of:

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 kircon's Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE List kircon 09-18-12 1
 First list Corvis 09-19-12 2
   RE: First list Corvis 09-25-12 6
       An Answer kircon 09-25-12 8
 Suzzee's suzzee 09-19-12 3
   New List for Episode 5 suzzee 10-16-12 15
       RE: New List for Episode 5 suzzee 12-16-12 36
 RE: Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE Game Thre... 5cats 09-19-12 4
 RE: Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE Game Thre... Wallflower66 09-19-12 5
 S25 Spoiler-Free PTTE Wk 1 Results ... kircon 09-25-12 7
   RE: S25 Spoiler-Free PTTE Wk 1 Resu... 5cats 09-26-12 9
   RE: S25 Spoiler-Free PTTE Wk 1 Resu... Corvis 09-26-12 10
 S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 2 Results -... kircon 09-29-12 11
 Wk 3 Results - Wk 4 entry kircon 10-09-12 12
   Tie-Breaker 5cats 10-10-12 13
   RE: Wk 3 Results - Wk 4 entry suzzee 10-10-12 14
 S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 4 Results -... kircon 10-17-12 16
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 4 Resul... 5cats 10-17-12 17
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 4 Resul... suzzee 10-19-12 18
       An Answer kircon 10-19-12 19
 S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 5 Results -... kircon 10-22-12 20
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 5 Resul... 5cats 10-24-12 21
 S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 6 Results -... kircon 10-28-12 22
 Survivor in Question ~ S25 ~ Wk 7 R... kircon 11-06-12 23
   RE: Survivor in Question ~ S25 ~ Wk... 5cats 11-07-12 24
 S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 8 Results -... kircon 11-12-12 25
 S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 9 Results... kircon 11-19-12 26
 S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Result... kircon 11-26-12 27
   A question for you kircon 11-26-12 28
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Re... suzzee 11-27-12 29
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Re... suzzee 11-27-12 30
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Re... 5cats 11-27-12 31
 S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 11 Result... kircon 12-03-12 32
 S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 12 Result... kircon 12-07-12 33
 S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 13 Result... kircon 12-15-12 34
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 13 Re... 5cats 12-16-12 35
   RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 13 Re... suzzee 12-16-12 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-18-12, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "kircon's Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE List"
This is my unspoiled list. I know the players and the tribes they are on. I watched the CBS videos. That’s it.

I tried to play it out in my head. We will see how correct my head is.

18. Zane
17. Angie
16. Jeff
15. Roxie
14. Lisa
13. Carter
12. Abi
11. Dawson
10. Pete
9. Russell
8. Katie
7. Malcolm
6. Denise
5. Artis
4. Dana
3. RC
2. Penner
1. Mike Skupin - Winner

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "First list"
18. Zane
17. Angie
16. Jeff
15. Artis
14. Lisa
13. Russell
12. Abi
11. Roxie
10. Pete
9. Carter
8. Skupin
7. RC
6. Dana
5. Dawson
4. Katie
3. Penner
2. Malcolm
1. Denise - Winner

09-25-12, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: First list"
So is there a penalty for changing a list this week or not since people can join up to the beginning of ep 2?

09-25-12, 06:01 PM (EST)
8. "An Answer"
You may change your list without penality this week.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-19-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Suzzee's "
oh boy, who are these people?

18 Katie
17 Roxy
16 RC
15 Sarah
14 Angie
13 Zane
12 Lisa
11 Malcolm
10 Denise
9 Artis
8 Jeff
7 Russell
6 Pete
5 Mike
4 Dana
3 Abi
2 Carter
1 Jonathan

Coronation by Tribe

10-16-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "New List for Episode 5"
You know kircon, I'm really like posting my list change right under my original list for this game. It makes it much easier to find my old lists all in one place. Good idea!

18 Zane
17 Roxy
16 Angie
15 Russell

14 Dana
13 Katie
12 Dawson
11 Abi
10 Carter
9 Artis
8 Jeff
7 Jonathan
6 RC
5 Pete
4 Mike
3 Lisa
2 Malcolm
1 Denise

Coronation by Tribe

12-16-12, 06:57 PM (EST)
36. "RE: New List for Episode 5"
How about this! I was right in my F4 guess. I left it unchanged just in case I weakened and read spoilers. I can't wait to go back and read them after tonight.
Thanks!

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-12, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE Game Thread"
My first of probably many lists cause I know nothing!! Sort of doing it how I want them to go just by looking at your pics...

18. Zane
17. Angie
16. Jeff
15. Lisa
14. Denise
13. Pete
12. Jonathan
11. Sarah
10. Roxy
9. Malcolm
8. Katie
7. Artis
6. RC
5. Carter
4. Dana
3. Russell
2. Michael
1. Abi-Maria

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-19-12, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler-Free S25 PTTE Game Thread"
18. Zane
17. Angie
16. Artis
15. Lisa
14. Carter
13. Roxie
12. Katie
11. Dawson
10. Pete
9. Russell
8. Abi
7. Malcolm
6. Penner
5. Jeff
4. Dana
3. RC
2. Denise
1. Mike Skupin - Winner

09-25-12, 05:58 PM (EST)
7. "S25 Spoiler-Free PTTE Wk 1 Results - Wk 2 entry"

"Picks To The End"

Spoiler-Free Edition

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. This season has been spoiled for months. I am not yet. I will be as soon as I make my list and post it in the Spoiler Free S25 PTTE game thread. Most of PTTE players do spoil, so I say go for it. Make your list and post it. Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 17 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Who will be the next Survivor kicked off?

Starting with the next castaway (#17)

Unless you play the Teal game.

This doesn't need to have any analysis,
although you're welcome to throw in anything you want...

Here are the divisions:

There will only be two this season in the spoiler game

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Post your prediction for the REMAINING boot order for the season
Starting with first booted (#17)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

Starting with the Sole Survivor (#18)
and ending with next booted (#2)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with first booted (#17)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them,
unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
then you want all the points you can get.

It will cost you 4 points (-4 points for teal) each time you do.

4) Entry is always open!

Entry is free for the first two weeks.
If you enter after September 26th, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 (-8) points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

Now on to the Game:

The 1st castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Zane Knight

I would have loved to see you interact with your tribe a little longer.
Welcome to the Survivor Family

The Scores

Place – Name – Score on current list
Black ink = Spoiler game (lowest score wins)
Green ink= Spoiler free game (lowest score wins)
Teal ink = Medium Teal game (higest score wins)
Free Edit
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1. * Byoffer - 0
1. * Corvis – 0
1. * forehead – 0
1. * Georjanna – 0
1. kircon – 0
1. * Survivor Maniac – 0
1. * Wallflower – 0
1. * 5cats - 0

9. * suzzee - 5

9. * vennui - 17

Welcome Everyone! As a bonus to those who entered last week I am giving you a

Be careful in how you use it. It might be the only one I hand out.

You may change your list if you want this week since I am still offering a free entry. After that it will cost you 4 points.

I assume there will be many ties since most everyone is reading the same memos for the spoiler game. I will be asking some type of tie-breaker question each week. Everyone can play.
You can answer them or not. Check back to catch them.
I will start the tie-breakers next week.

Post your list and number them from 1 to 17
deadline September 26 6:59 pm, central.

Sit back, buckle up and enjoy the next show of:

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

09-26-12, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S25 Spoiler-Free PTTE Wk 1 Results - Wk 2 entry"
17. Roxy
16. Jeff
15. Angie
14. Russell
13. Katie
12. Jonathan
11. Artis
10. Dana
9. Sarah
8. Pete
7. Malcolm
6. Lisa
5. Carter
4. Abi-Maria
3. Denise
2. Michael
1. RC

09-26-12, 03:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S25 Spoiler-Free PTTE Wk 1 Results - Wk 2 entry"
New list:

18. Zane

17. Roxie
16. Artis
15. Lisa
14. Jeff
13. Russell
12. Abi
11. Dawson
10. Pete
9. Carter
8. Dana
7. Angie
6. Katie
5. Penner
4. RC
3. Skupin
2. Malcolm
1. Denise - Winner

09-29-12, 01:04 PM (EST)
11. "S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 2 Results - Wk 3 entry"

"Picks To The End"

Spoiler-Free Edition

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. This season has been spoiled for months. I am not yet. I am playing in the Spoiler Free S25 PTTE game. Most of PTTE players do spoil, so I say go for it. Make your list and post it. Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 16 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Starting with the next castaway (#16)

Unless you play the Teal game.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with first booted (#16)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#3)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#16)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 8 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 2nd castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Roxanne “Roxy” Morris

This young (she seems young but she is 28) Seminary student tried to be a warrior but discovered she could not battle nature. Good luck in whatever ministry God calls you to.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. * Byoffer - 0
1. * Corvis – 0
1. * forehead – 0
1. * Georjanna – 0
1. * Survivor Maniac – 0
1. * 5cats - 0

7. kircon – 2

8. * Wallflower – 4

9. * suzzee - 5

10. * vennui - 30

PTTE is about list, so the type of tie-breaker question should be a list type of question.

Who is the first person to speak in each tribe after the title credits?
1. Tandang
2. Kalabaw
3. Matsing

If you guess the right Answer for each tribe,
you will earn 3 tie-breaker points.
You can answer them or not.
Check back next week to catch the next tie-breaker question.

Post your list and number them from 1 to 16
deadline October 3, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

10-09-12, 10:21 PM (EST)
12. "Wk 3 Results - Wk 4 entry"

"Picks To The End"

Spoiler-Free Edition

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

This thread is for those who want to play PTTE spoiler-free. I see this as an oasis in the season of spoiling. I will run the game in just this thread. To me spoiler-free is not finding out the order of the boot. But using your own analysis. I’m not against sharing thoughts with others in speculation threads. I do know there are “source” spoilers that tell the boot order. That is the spoiling I would ask you not to use in this game. You should play in the regular game. Below is what I wrote in the other thread.

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. This season has been spoiled for months. I am not yet. I am playing in the Spoiler Free S25 PTTE game. Most of PTTE players do spoil, so I say go for it. Make your list and post it. Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 15 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#15)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#4)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#15)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 8 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 3rd castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Angie Layton

Now you can have all the cookies you want. Welcome to the Survivor Family!

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. * Survivor Maniac – 0

2. * Byoffer – 1
2. * forehead – 1
2. * Georjanna – 1
2. * 5cats - 1

^6. kircon – 2

^7. * Wallflower – 5

^8. * suzzee - 7

9. * Corvis – 9

10. * vennui - 35

PTTE is about list, so the type of tie-breaker question should be a list type of question.

I will use the same question again this week!

1. Tandang
2. Kalabaw
3. Matsing

Guess the right Answer for each tribe,
you will earn 1 tie-breaker point.
Total of 3 tie-breaker points.

Answers:
1. Tandang - Abi
2. Kalabaw - Jonathan
3. Matsing - Denise

Corvis - Kalabaw – Jonathan – 1 tie-breaker point
Matsing – Denise - 1 tie-breaker point
Kalabaw – Jonathan - 1 tie-breaker point

Post your list and number them from 1 to 15
deadline October 10, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

10-10-12, 08:35 AM (EST)
13. "Tie-Breaker"
1. Tandang - Pete
2. Kalabaw = Jeff
3. Matsing - Malcolm

10-10-12, 11:46 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Wk 3 Results - Wk 4 entry"
1. Tandang - Pete
2. Kalabaw - Jeff
3. Matsing - Denise

Coronation by Tribe

10-17-12, 00:58 AM (EST)
16. "S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 4 Results - Wk 5 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-12 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

"Picks To The End"

Spoiler-Free Edition

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

So let’s start!

There are 14 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#14)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#5)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 16 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 4th castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Russell Swan

Sometimes it’s just not meant to be. It’s time to use your perfectness to face another challenge. Good Luck with whatever you do. Maybe Angie will share some cookies with you.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

(I have corrected the scores. I did not add the 2nd & 3rd weeks together for those in 2nd place. It did not change the ratings.)

1. * Survivor Maniac – 0

2. * Byoffer – 2
2. * forehead – 2
2. * Georjanna – 2
2. * 5cats - 2

6. kircon – 9

^7. * Corvis – 11
7. * Wallflower – 11

9. * suzzee - 15

10. * vennui - 44

I will use the same question again this week!

1. Tandang
2. Kalabaw
3. Matsing

Guess the right Answer for each tribe,
Total of 3 tie-breaker points.

Answers for week 4:
1. Tandang - Mike
2. Kalabaw - Jeff
3. Matsing – Russell

Corvis - Kalabaw – Jonathan – 1 tie-breaker point – Total points = 1
Georjanna - Matsing – Russell - 1 tie-breaker point– Total points = 2
5cats - Kalabaw - Jeff - 1 tie-breaker point– Total points = 1
suzzee - Kalabaw - Jeff - 1 tie-breaker point– Total points = 1
Survivor Maniac -. Kalabaw - Jeff - 1 tie-breaker point
Matsing - Russell - 1 tie-breaker point – Total points = 3

Post your list and number them from 1 to 14
deadline October 17, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

10-17-12, 02:26 AM (EST)
17. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 4 Results - Wk 5 entry"
1. Tandang - Pete
2. Kalabaw - Jonathan
3. Matsing - Denise

10-19-12, 12:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 4 Results - Wk 5 entry"
ooops ,didn't see this weeks bonus, not that it matters though. I stuck a list change as a reply to my original post. Is that where you want them or do you prefer they be posted under the weekly posting?

Coronation by Tribe

10-19-12, 01:16 PM (EST)
19. "An Answer"
You may post where ever you want. I will find it. k

10-22-12, 03:53 PM (EST)
20. "S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 5 Results - Wk 6 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-12 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

So let’s start!

There are 14 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#5)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 16 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 5th castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Dana Lambert

We didn’t see that one coming. Hope your tummy is better. Welcome to the Survivor family.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. * Survivor Maniac – 0

2. * Byoffer – 2
2. Georjanna – 2
2. * forehead – 2

5. * 5cats - 6

^6. * Corvis – 17

7. kircon – 19

8. * Wallflower – 21

9. * suzzee - 25

10. * vennui - 48

The 6th castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Sarah Dawson
I liked your cheerfulness. I loved your exit. I loved the kiss for Jeff.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. * Survivor Maniac – 0

2. * Byoffer – 2
2. Georjanna – 2

4. * forehead – 3

5. * 5cats - 10

6. * Corvis – 19

7. kircon – 21

8. * Wallflower – 23

9. * suzzee - 27

10. * vennui - 59

Who is the first & second person to speak in each tribe after the title credits?
1. Tandang
2. Tandang
1. Kalabaw
2. Kalabaw

Guess the right Answer for each question,
That could be a total of 4 tie-breaker points.
You can answer them or not. Check back next week to catch the next tie-breaker question.

Post your list and number them from 1 to 14
deadline October 17, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

10-24-12, 02:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 5 Results - Wk 6 entry"
Who is the first & second person to speak in each tribe after the title credits?
1. Tandang - Artis
2. Tandang - Abi
1. Kalabaw - Katie
2. Kalabaw - Denise

10-28-12, 07:01 PM (EST)
22. "S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 6 Results - Wk 7 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-12 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

So let’s start!

There are 11 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#11)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#8)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#11)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 24 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 7th castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Katie Hanson
Miss Deleware

You are so beautiful. I wish you luck in your life. I was sorry to see you go.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

Congratulations Survivor Maniac, you have held first from the beginning. Great score.

1. * Survivor Maniac – 0

2. * Byoffer – 2
2. Georjanna – 2

4. * forehead – 4

5. * 5cats - 11

^6. * Wallflower – 23

7. * Corvis – 25
7. kircon – 25

9. * suzzee - 33

10. * vennui - 63

Current scores

5cats - Tandang – Abi 1 - Kalabaw – 2 - 3 tie-breaker points– Total points = 4
Corvis - Kalabaw – Jonathan – 1 tie-breaker point – Total points = 1
Byoffer - . Matsing – Malcolm - 1 tie-breaker point – Total points = 1
Georjanna - Kalabaw – 2 - 2 tie-breaker points - Total points = 6
suzzee - Kalabaw - Jeff - 1 tie-breaker point– Total points = 1
Survivor Maniac - Tandang – Mike 1 - Kalabaw – 2 - 3 tie-breaker points – Total points = 7

Post your list and number them from 1 to 11
deadline October 31, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

11-06-12, 03:39 PM (EST)
23. "Survivor in Question ~ S25 ~ Wk 7 Results ~ Wk 8 Entry"

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. Who knows what tonight will bring?
But that is not why we are here. We are here for PTTE!!! Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 10 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Do you think your winner will still win?
Are you sure who will be the next Survivor kicked off?

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#10)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#9)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#10)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 24 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 8th castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

RC - Roberta Saint-Amour
I really like RC. She was evacuated from her apartment during the storm and has been holding up in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy. She told Rob Cesternino she is doing all right but has several family members who lost a great deal in the storm. Stay strong and welcome to the Survivor family.

The Scores

Teal ink = Medium Teal game (highest score wins)
Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

Congratulations Survivor Maniac, you continue to lead the game.
It is still a very tight game.

1. * Survivor Maniac – 2

2. * Byoffer – 5
2. Georjanna – 5

4. * forehead – 7

5. * 5cats - 21

6. * Wallflower – 31

7. * Corvis – 32

8. kircon – 33

9. * suzzee - 38

10. * vennui - 65

List the first five castaways to speak during Tribal Council?
I want 5 different names not any repeats. If a Survivor does repeat, I will not count them again. I suppose a couple of people could hog Tribal but I will still ask for 5 names. I hope that is clear.

Guess the right Answer, and you will earn 1 tie-breaker point.
That could be a total of 5 tie-breaker points.
You can answer them or not. Check back next week to catch the next tie-breaker question.

Current scores

5cats - Total points = 4
Byoffer - Total points = 1
Corvis - Total points = 1
Georjanna - Total points = 6
suzzee - Total points = 1
Survivor Maniac - Total points = 7

Post your list and number them from 1 to 10
deadline November 7, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

11-07-12, 06:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor in Question ~ S25 ~ Wk 7 Results ~ Wk 8 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-12 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

I want 5 different names not any repeats. If a Survivor does repeat, I will not count them again. I suppose a couple of people could hog Tribal but I will still ask for 5 names. I hope that is clear.
1. Penner
2. Jeff
3. Carter
4. Lisa
5. Denise

New list
10. Jeff
9. Carter
8. Artis
7. Pete
6. Penner
5. Abi
4. Malcolm
3. Michael
2. Lisa
1. Denise -Winner

11-12-12, 01:48 PM (EST)
25. "S25 Philippines PTTE Wk 8 Results - Wk 9 entry Spoiler-Free"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-12 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. But that is not why we are here. We are here for PTTE!!! Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 9 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#9)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#10)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#9)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 32 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The 9th castaway to leave the game in S25 was:

Jeff Kent
This former baseball player could not hit a home run in this game. I tried to pick up his baseball card on e-Bay. Missed it. I told my son and he remembers Jeff, not fondly though. He told me to go through the several boxes of cards still stored at my house and he’s sure there are a few. He said Jeff was big when he started collecting. Welcome to the Survivor world!

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. * Survivor Maniac – 2

2. * Byoffer – 6

^3. * forehead – 8

4. Georjanna – 9

5. 5cats - 21

^6. * Corvis – 36
6. * Wallflower – 36

8. kircon – 39

9. * suzzee - 40

10. * vennui - 72

Last week’s answers:
1. Penner
2. Mike
3. Malcolm
4. Lisa
5. Denise

Current scores
5cats - 1. Penner
4. Lisa
5. Denise
3 points + 4 = Total points = 7

Georjanna - 1. Jonathan
1 point + 6 points = Total points = 7

Survivor Maniac - 5. Denise
1 point + 7 = Total points = 8

Check for a bonus thread this week to catch the next tie-breaker question.

Post your list and number them from 1 to 9
deadline November 14, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

11-19-12, 03:41 PM (EST)
26. "S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 9 Results ~ Wk 10 Entry"

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

Before the end of the world, we gather with our families to give thanks! There is also feasting, arguing, watching football, and hopefully, being with our loved ones.
I am thankful for you guys. I love the game of PTTE and spend a few hours putting it together. I just hope it brings you a little escape from life. I wish you all lived right around the block.
Enjoy the show and then enjoy Thanksgiving!
Now back to the game.

As we approach what seems to be the End of the World, at least that’s what many cultures are telling us, I have decided to forgo all rules for the PTTE game, but one or two. Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. But that is not why we are here. We are here for PTTE!!! Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 8 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#8)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#11)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#8)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 40 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The S25 castaway to leave the game in 9th was:

Artis Silvester
I still don’t know much about you, except you seem to like to challenge the leadership of your tribe. I’m glad you beat cancer and finally was able to play the game. Welcome to the Survivor world!

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

Congrats suzzee for jumping 4 places.

1. Survivor Maniac – 2

2. Byoffer – 6

3. * forehead – 8

4. Georjanna – 9

5. 5cats - 22

^6. * suzzee - 40

^7. kircon – 42

8. * Corvis – 43
8. * Wallflower – 43

10. * vennui - 74

Congrats vennui for holding the Medium Teal lead.

Check out the for your chance to win up to 50 tie-breaker points. And have a little fun.

Current scores
5cats - 1. Penner
4. Lisa
5. Denise

Georjanna - 1. Jonathan

Post your list and number them from 1 to 8
deadline November 21, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

11-26-12, 05:03 PM (EST)
27. "S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Results ~ Wk 11 Entry"

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

Last week I wished you a Happy Thanksgiving. This week I want to report the beginning of the end. Twinkies will no longer be made. And a bigger loss, Mr. Bean will no longer be making movies or tv.
And now back to the game.

So let’s start!

There are 7 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#7)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#12)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#7)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 40 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The S25 castaway to leave the game in 8th was:

Pete Yurkowski
Pete thought he was king of the island. I guess he was wrong. I did enjoy all the moves you made. They did have traces of Russell in them. Congratulations on your engineering degree and hope you find a great job.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. Survivor Maniac – 2

2. Byoffer – 6

3. * forehead – 9
^3. Georjanna – 9

5. 5cats - 23

6. * suzzee - 42

7. kircon – 44

8. * Corvis – 45
8. * Wallflower – 45

10. * vennui - 78

Guess the right Answer, and you will earn 1 tie-breaker point.
That could be a total of 5 tie-breaker points.

I will add the scores from “The Path Less Travelled Bonus Game” at a later date

Current scores
5cats - 1. Penner
4. Lisa
5. Denise

Georjanna - 1. Jonathan

Post your list and number them from 1 to 7
deadline November 28, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

11-26-12, 05:08 PM (EST)
28. "A question for you"
Let me know if this thread is too long or hard to open. I can start a new one if needed. k

11-27-12, 01:23 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Results ~ Wk 11 Entry"

1.Abi
2.Lisa
3.Penner
4.Mike
5.Denise

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

11-27-12, 01:24 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Results ~ Wk 11 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-12 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

One entry per customer.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

11-27-12, 01:32 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 10 Results ~ Wk 11 Entry"
1. Abi

2. Denise

3. Carter

4. Penner

5. Lisa

12-03-12, 02:09 PM (EST)
32. "S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 11 Results ~ Wk 12 Entry"

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

Are you getting nervous as we approach the end of the world? Life is intense as we have been forced to evict our current tenants. I should be in court for the last day of the earth. How fun is that?
And now back to the game.

So let’s start!

There are 6 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#6)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#13)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#6)

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

4) Entry is always open!

Entry will cost 48 points to enter.

Now on to the Game:

The S25 castaway to leave the game in 7th was:

Jonathan Penner
He has been one of my favorite survivors of all time. I love his hats. I love his game play. You were close Mr. Penner.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. Survivor Maniac – 2

2. Byoffer – 6

3. Georjanna – 9

4. * forehead – 10

5. 5cats - 24

^6. * Wallflower – 46

^7. * Corvis – 47

8. * suzzee - 48

9. kircon – 49

10. * vennui - 84

Working on this and will add later.

Post your list and number them from 1 to 6
deadline December 5, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

12-07-12, 02:21 PM (EST)
33. "S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 12 Results ~ Wk 13 Entry"

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Are you getting nervous as we approach the end of the world? Do you have a back-up plan? Do you have your bags packed. Will we see the end of this game? Chaos seems to be erupting all around us. Will we have a few days of peace on earth? I could continue with the questions, but that is not why we are here. We are here for PTTE!!! Battle to the end of the game to take the sole title of S25 PTTE End of the World Winner.

So let’s start!

There are 5 Survivors still trying to win a million dollars.

Are you sure with your list?
Do you still have a free edit?
Do you need to change your list?

Here are the divisions:

Regular PTTE

– Lowest score wins

Starting with next booted (#5)

Medium Teal PTTE

– Highest score wins

and ending with next booted (#14)

Spoiler-Free Game

– Lowest score wins
Starting with next booted (#5)

Okay... how do you play:

If you need directions, PM me.

Now on to the Game:

The S25 castaway to leave the game in 6th was:

Carter Williams
We didn’t really see much of this young man. I know he was hungry and he was strong at challenges. And the obvious was he was a couple feet taller than his mother. Welcome to the world of Survivor, Carter.

The Scores

Free Edit *
Upward movement ^

1. Survivor Maniac – 2

2. Byoffer – 6

3. Georjanna – 9

4. * forehead – 14

5. 5cats - 27

^6. * Corvis – 50

^7. * suzzee - 52

8. * Wallflower – 54

9. kircon – 56

10. * vennui - 85

Still…
Working on this and will add later.

I will add the scores from “The Path Less Travelled Bonus Game” at a later date

Current scores
5cats - 1. Penner
4. Lisa
5. Denise

Georjanna - 1. Jonathan

Post your list and number them from 1 to 5
deadline December 5, 6:59 pm, central.

S25 Philippines

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

12-15-12, 01:35 PM (EST)
34. "S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 13 Results ~ Finale Entry"

"Picks To The End"

End of the World Edition

Welcome Back!

I will post the scores later.
Use this thread to post your final list.

You need to post by Sunday December 16, 6:59 pm central.

If you have any other questions, post them in this thread or send me a pm.

I hope you have enjoyed the game this season.
Survivor 25 Philippines is over and now we await S26.

Unless we experience the end of the world.
Maybe I should wait until after the 21st to score.
Although I should score sooner so the winner of PTTE can experience the end of the world as a winner.
It all depends on my tenants, who have shown no interest in resolving things, such as paying us the money they owe us.

Anyway! My house is decorated and looking festive. I’m waiting for all the kids to come home. Well most of them. I can’t wait to see the Grandkids who are growing too fast, and too tall. For friends to stop by.
AND…
The Peace that Christmas always seems to bring.

I pray that you all will have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks to all of you for being online friends.

Now go and post your entry in
S25 PTTE: End of the World Edition

12-16-12, 03:49 PM (EST)
35. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 13 Results ~ Finale Entry"
So we are supposed to put another final list? If not I'll go by my previous one.

4. Malcolm
3. Lisa
2. Michael
1. Denise - Winner

Thank you Kircon for all your kindness and Happy Holidays to you and your family! Thanks for the games too!!!

12-16-12, 07:02 PM (EST)
37. "RE: S25 Philippines PTTE ~ Wk 13 Results ~ Finale Entry"
And the stockings are hung on the chimney with care....

Wishing everyone a great Christmas and wonderful New Year. Thank you kircon for hosting another season.

Just so I remember I used to be good at this game one season:

I love a Tribe siggie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •