The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 PTTE Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queen kircon 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-18, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queen%20kircon Click to send private message to Queen%20kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 PTTE Entry Thread"
Are you ready for some PTTE ? What's a PTTE, you ask?
Well PTTE means "Picks To The End"

Welcome one and all. It’s another season of Survivor.
Who will win Survivor Ghost Island?
Who will win this game?

PTTE has been a favorite game for many seasons. It ended when I needed to step away for a while. I have missed playing and hosting this game. I hope you have also missed it.

I left as kircon but have come back as:

Queen kircon.

Okay... how do you play, in case you forgot:

Post your prediction about the ENTIRE boot order for the season (starting with first booted (20) and ending with sole survivor (1)...

This doesn't need any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use your intuition, talk with your friends, see how well you can do.

SCORING:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to each boot, after each episode of Survivor 36 Ghost Island. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

3) You will be given penalty points every time you change your PTTE list. You may change your list as many times as you want.
It will cost you 4 points each time you do.
I will take the last list at the deadline. 6:59 pm, Wednesday night.

4) There will be several tie-breaker questions. I’m still working on those.

5) Entry is always open!
Entry is free for the first two weeks.
If you do not enter before the 2nd episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

You get the first week free. Either let me know you are playing or post your list.

Bonus #1: Post your list by the show tonight and do not change it for next week's show and I will give you a free list change.

Here are the contestants. Put them in alphabetical order, study their star chart, flip a shell, use whatever method you would like. If you need more info, you know where to look.

Angela Perkins, 42
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
Army veteran
Bradley Kleihege, 26
Hometown: Haslett, Mich.
Law student
Brendan Shapiro, 41
Hometown: Herndon, Va.
Physical education teacher
Chelsea Townsend, 24
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
EMT
Chris Noble, 27
Hometown: Florida Keys, Fla.
Male model
Desiree Afuye, 21
Hometown: Newark, N.J.
Student
Domenick Abbate,38
Hometown: Nesconset, N.Y.
Construction supervisor
Donathan Hurley, 26
Hometown: Phelps, Ky.
Caretaker
Jacob Derwin, 22
Hometown: Merrick, N.Y.
Music teacher
James Lim, 24
Hometown: Los Angeles
Business analyst
Jenna Bowman, 23
Hometown: Detroit, Mich.
Account executive
Kellyn Bechtold, 31
Hometown: North Manchester, Ind.
Career vounselor
Laurel Johnson, 29
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Financial consultant
Libby Vincek, 24
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Social media strategist
Michael Yerger, 18
Hometown: Knoxville, Tenn.
Real estate agent
Morgan Ricke, 29
Hometown: New Albany, Ind.
Marine animal trainer
Sebastian Noel, 22
Hometown: Melbourne, Fla.
Fishing guide
Stephanie Gonzalez, 26
Hometown: Ocala, Fla. via Puerto Rico
Graphic sales
Stephanie Johnson, 34
Hometown: Boise, Idaho
Yoga instructor
Wendell Holland, 33
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.
Furniture designer

What can we expect from this season, CBS says this, "The twist? The show will revolve around a new game-changing element: The mistakes of castaways past, the talismans of which are scattered on a land dubbed Ghost Island…. by the remnants of Survivor's past that could alter the game in a huge way…. Idols left un-played from past seasons, Secret Advantages that backfired, and more—relics from Survivor history that you thought were gone for good could have a serious impact on its future."

Post your list, watch tonight, Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 8/7c on CBS, and have fun. I know I will.

Are you the PTTE Survivor?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Queen kircon's 1st List Queen kircon 02-28-18 1
 POI list #1 personofinterest 02-28-18 2
 1st week's response Queen kircon 03-07-18 3
   RE: 1st week's response personofinterest 03-14-18 4
 POI first change (list #2) personofinterest 03-20-18 5
   RE: POI first change (list #2) Queen kircon 03-28-18 6
       RE: POI first change (list #2) personofinterest 03-30-18 7
           RE: POI first change (list #2) Queen kircon 04-04-18 9
 S36 PTTE Scores for #20 - #16 Boots Queen kircon 04-04-18 8
   RE: S36 PTTE Scores for #20 - #16 B... williamhoke 06-21-22 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-28-18, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queen%20kircon Click to send private message to Queen%20kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Queen kircon's 1st List"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-18 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

1 James Lim
2 Brendan Shapiro
3 Desiree Afuye
4 Jenna Bowman
5 Michael Yerger
6 Morgan Ricke
7 Chris Noble
8 Stephanie Johnson
9 Wendell Holland
10 Stephanie Gonzalez
11 Kellyn Bechtold
12 Sebastian Noel
13 Angela Perkins
14 Libby Vincek
15 Donathan Hurley
16 Chelsea Townsend
17 Jacob Derwin
18 Laurel Johnson,
19 Domenick Abbate
20 Bradley Kleihege

My first list was alphabetical. Sometimes it worked for Sir tribephyl. This is my list after watching the CBS videos. I assigned numbers to each person as I felt where they would go out. I did give a 1 to James and the bottom 3 of my list I gave a 20.

I hope everyone enjoys the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-18, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "POI list #1"
Stephanie J
Stephanie G
Bradley
Kellyn
Donathon
Laurel
Morgan
Angela
Desiree
Chelsea
Jacob
Libby
James
Jenna
Michael
Domenick
Chris
Sebastian
Wendell
Brendan

03-07-18, 07:02 PM (EST)
3. "1st week's response"
Well, personofinterest it looks like it's just the two of us. It took me a while to respond because I'm a little sad. I love this game and it was very popular a few years ago. I would still like to continue the game, if you would like to. I do need to make certain which person you wanted as the 1st boot. If you change your list, please start a new post, thanx. I won't charge you points if you want to change your list before tonight, 6:59 pm, central. Have you played this game before?

Bonus #1: Post your list by the show tonight and do not change it for next week's show and I will give you a free list change.

Players winning the bonus:
personofinterest
Queen kircon

03-14-18, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1st week's response"
Well, maybe more will join in soon.

I haven't played this particular game before, but I will give it a whirl still. Usually after 5:00 EST on Wednesdays, I don't get the chance to log back in so I didn't see your post in time to do anything last week.

I think I will let my list ride for this week but I will definitely change it next week since a couple of people who are gone are no where near where they should be on my list. I think I have a chance for one of the top tier of my list to go this week.

I will try to modify my list early next week.

Usually I have a bad track record for these kinds of games - although I did luck out on the racist season of Big Brother and won the game that we had going there!

03-20-18, 11:43 AM (EST)
5. "POI first change (list #2)"
Well, I was blindsided last week and have probably already lost. I really thought that Kellyn or Bradley might go. Of course, it had to be the person I put as the winner who was sent packing.

Gone:

Stephanie G.
Jacob
Morgan
Brendan

Still here:

Angela
Michael
Chris
Bradley
Desiree
Chelsea
Libby
Wendall
Donathon
Stephanie
James
Laurel
Sebastian
Jenna
Kellyn
Domenick

03-28-18, 06:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: POI first change (list #2)"
Hey POI, on my way to see mom in Indiana. I promise I will post the scores when I get back. been working on her taxes. got them done and a refund.

03-30-18, 02:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: POI first change (list #2)"
I should have you do my taxes! I am procrastinating because I will probably owe money.

04-04-18, 05:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: POI first change (list #2)"
I hope you got you taxes done. I got home and found out our tax lady needed some more information. So we are still waiting to finish ours. Enjoy the show tonight. If you have any questions, just ask.

04-04-18, 05:48 PM (EST)
8. "S36 PTTE Scores for #20 - #16 Boots"
I think you understand this game POI. You are the leader now. Woo Hoo!

The score you get each week is in parentheses, the number after is the total.

Week 1 Booted- Stephanie G @ 20
1 Queen kircon - 10
2 Personofinterest - 18

Week 2 Booted- Jacob @ 19
1 Queen kircon (2) - 12
2 Personofinterest (8) - 26

Week 3 Booted- Morgan @ 18
1 Queen kircon (12)- 24
2 Personofinterest (11) - 37

Week 4 Booted- Brendan @ 17
1 Queen kircon (15) - 39
2 Personofinterest (3) - 40

Week 5 Booted- Stephanie @ 16
1 Personofinterest (6) - 46 Used free list change
2 Queen kircon (8) - 47

Week 6 Booted- James @ 15
1 Personofinterest (4) - 50
2 Queen kircon (14)- 61

williamhoke 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-22, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail williamhoke Click to send private message to williamhoke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S36 PTTE Scores for #20 - #16 Boots"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-22 AT 06:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-22-22 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Hey,

I am really impressed with your contribution to the https://www.perfumeplusoutlet.com/collections/mens-cologne community keep it up, buddy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •