The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-12, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Congratulations to Krismiss and CTGirl for having made it this far. You two have done what the other 9 players tried to do.
Now the power shifts to the members of the jury.

I will ask each player to write up opening statements; the case you want to make to the jury to get them to vote for you. I ask the players and the jurors not to reply to these opening comments.

Once each player has made their statements, the jury will be allowed to post 1 question or make 1 comment to the players. Please keep it brief and post them as soon as possible. There's no need to wait for the players to answer one question before asking yours.

The players will be given time to answer the questions and we will then proceed to the final vote which will be done by sending me your decision through a PM.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Opening statement krismiss2us 06-17-12 1
   Kriss jbug 06-18-12 4
       RE: Kriss krismiss2us 06-18-12 11
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... CTgirl 06-18-12 2
   CT jbug 06-18-12 5
       RE: CT CTgirl 06-19-12 37
 Suzzee/Katie's Question suzzee 06-18-12 3
   RE: Suzzee/Katie's Question krismiss2us 06-18-12 13
       RE: Suzzee/Katie's Question suzzee 06-19-12 32
   RE: Suzzee/Katie's Question CTgirl 06-19-12 39
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... agman 06-18-12 6
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... krismiss2us 06-18-12 14
       RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... agman 06-18-12 19
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... CTgirl 06-19-12 40
 tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) tribephyl 06-18-12 7
   RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) krismiss2us 06-18-12 15
       RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) michel 06-19-12 21
           RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) krismiss2us 06-19-12 23
               RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) tribephyl 06-19-12 27
                   RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) krismiss2us 06-19-12 28
   RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.) CTgirl 06-19-12 34
 Question Format: michel 06-18-12 8
   RE: Question Format: tribephyl 06-18-12 9
   RE: Question Format: jbug 06-18-12 12
   RE: Question Format: krismiss2us 06-18-12 17
 Sandra's Comments Belle Book 06-18-12 10
   RE: Sandra's Comments krismiss2us 06-18-12 18
   RE: Sandra's Comments CTgirl 06-19-12 35
       RE: Sandra's Comments Belle Book 06-19-12 50
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... krismiss2us 06-18-12 16
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... michel 06-19-12 20
 Corvis/Todd Questions Corvis 06-19-12 22
   RE: Corvis/Todd Questions michel 06-19-12 24
   RE: Corvis/Todd Questions krismiss2us 06-19-12 25
   RE: Corvis/Todd Questions CTgirl 06-19-12 42
 Ian / Spot SpotTheDiffference 06-19-12 26
   RE: Ian / Spot krismiss2us 06-19-12 29
   RE: Ian / Spot michel 06-19-12 33
       RE: Ian / Spot agman 06-19-12 47
           RE: Ian / Spot jbug 06-19-12 48
           RE: Ian / Spot SpotTheDiffference 06-20-12 51
   RE: Ian / Spot CTgirl 06-19-12 43
 Taffnic/Earl's Question taffnic 06-19-12 30
   RE: Taffnic/Earl's Question krismiss2us 06-19-12 31
   RE: Taffnic/Earl's Question CTgirl 06-19-12 36
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... Georjanna 06-19-12 38
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... krismiss2us 06-19-12 41
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... CTgirl 06-19-12 44
 Final Vote michel 06-19-12 45
   RE: Final Vote CTgirl 06-19-12 46
       RE: Final Vote krismiss2us 06-19-12 49
 after some partying........... suzzee 06-20-12 52
   RE: after some partying........... jbug 06-20-12 53
       RE: after some partying........... suzzee 06-20-12 54
   RE: after some partying........... Belle Book 06-20-12 57
       RE: after some partying........... agman 06-20-12 58
 Update michel 06-20-12 55
   RE: Update Georjanna 06-20-12 56
   RE: Update jbug 06-20-12 59
 RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... michel 06-21-12 60
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... suzzee 06-21-12 61
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... Belle Book 06-21-12 62
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... jbug 06-21-12 63
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... agman 06-21-12 64
       RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... Corvis 06-21-12 68
           RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... agman 06-22-12 69
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... SpotTheDiffference 06-21-12 65
       What a dork agman 06-21-12 66
           RE: suzzee 06-21-12 67
   RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... CTgirl 06-24-12 70
       RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: F... michel 06-24-12 71
           Huh? tribephyl 06-24-12 72
               RE: Huh? michel 06-24-12 73
                   RE: Huh? michel2 04-11-20 74

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 821 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-17-12, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Opening statement"
I joined this game to have fun and I have! I made an early alliance with a group of people and a small one-person alliance very early on. I've remained true to almost all of the statements I've made to the players in this game. I know there is at least one person who may feel like I stabbed them in the back or something along those lines, and if s/he still feels that way, I encourage that person to ask me what s/he wants. I also encourage all the members of the jury to ask what they want and assure you that I will answer honestly...even if you don't like my answer, it will be honest.

I played a hard game, coming in second on the first immunity challenge and winning two other immunities.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17139 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kriss"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-12 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

Congrats. When I was voted out, I said you were in over your head. I think you eeked by - by not being seen as a threat - therefore not becoming the target at the TCs - under the radar so to speak.

Question: When did you decide that I should go asap? Were you thinking I needed to go even before the GIA alliance was eliminated?

4th member of the Jury 2012

Not trying to be hard on you; just asking a question like a Survivor would on the real thing.

06-18-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kriss"
Well, I assume that GIA refers to the other alliance you had, as the one I had with you was the Greek Survivor on FB. After we were down to one player, yes I wanted to get you out immediately. I viewed you as a huge threat and pushed to get you out. The person that saved you was Spot. He told me he had an F3 or something with you and Tribe and CTgirl or maybe it was Agman...anyway, he assured me that we needed your vote a couple more times. Since I put my trust in him and he is, of course, survivor rainman, I conceded that we should keep you around. But then I finally had the votes to get you out and so I did, and I believe if I hadn't gotten you out that week, I would've been gone instead. I hope this answers your question.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
I am shocked to be sitting here. I feel like a cat with nine lives! However, unlike Kris I didn’t like this game. I have wanted out since Tribe was med-evaced (he stole my story line! ) but the competitor in me wouldn’t let me quit. Since I was friends with so many of you, this game was very hard for me to play. I bungled the social game many times. However, due to many real life stresses, my mind wasn’t in the game most of the time and I apologize, especially to the GIA.

Early on I was approached by both alliances to join with them. The FB alliance was first so I chose that as my main alliance. When the GIA approached me, I said yes, mostly so I wouldn’t hurt their feelings by saying no (not because I was trying to be some evil double agent). I made a mistake and let friendship cloud my judgment, a survivor no-no!! I formed a F2 pact with the same person Kris did on one of the very first days of the game and that was the one person I was loyal to throughout the game.

When push came to shove, I was able to scramble to save myself when Todd was voted out and I won immunity to save myself again. Kris has played a great social game but was so afraid of alienating anyone that she used rock, paper, scissors to chose who to take to the final 2 with her. Tbis despite the fact that she had been trying to vote me out for at least 3-4 tribal councils prior to that.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to try to explain my thoughts. However, I just moved from Connecticut to Massachusetts three days ago, and I can't really deal with being attacked right now. I am having a difficult time.

06-18-12, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "CT"
Congrats.
I know it had to be hard to continue playing with your move happening and all.

Question:
Obviously I wasn't the person you made that the F2 pack with - the one Kriss made the F2 with (will either of you be telling us who that was?).
But I thought you & I had a pact from the very very beginning when we both ended up on both alliances and started the game with a secret that no one else knew

What happened to the alliance you made with me? Why did you chose that other person to stick by instead of me?

I'm not being hard on you. I'm just trying to ask a question that I think might be asked at a real survivor TC.

06-19-12, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: CT"
My final 2 alliance was with Spot. I made it with him shortly after the FB alliance was created and before you and I discussed an alliance.

I had a F4 alliance with you, Agman and Spot and a F4 alliance with Agman, Kris and Spot. I naively thought that I could get to the final 5 with the four of you and then see where things lay. I didn't count on Kris being out to get you so soon. Spot did try to keep us all together for as long as he could.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Suzzee/Katie's Question"

Congratulations on making the finale and well done. Having been sent to the Jury so soon I feel like I missed much of the game play that will help me decide who will get my vote.

Will you recount the path of your game play from the early formation of your alliance through the merge and the end game? Thanks!

suzzee/Katie

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

06-18-12, 11:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Suzzee/Katie's Question"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-12 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

I made an alliance with Spot on Day 1 or thereabouts. I sent out "feelers" to many other people but he was the only one who responded. Then JBug set up the FB Greek Island group, which you were not a part of. Once we got down to one member each, we, as a group, came up with suggestions as to who to vote out for. Jbug kept suggesting Sandra but then Spot suggested Dreamz and then Katie and that is how you and Georj got voted out. I suggested Greg to get Tribe out, as he is a big competition threat (at least in my view) but then he left. At that point, CT, Spot and I were working together and I was also working with Spot and Corvis. I was trying to push to keep corvis instead of CTgirl with Spot...but he was torn between the two. I viewed CT as a bigger jury threat (no offense Corvis) and so we assured JBug that Sandra/Belle was next, but that was when we were able to get June out instead. This threw Agman for a loop and he went next. But then CT threw me a curve ball and got Corivs out, and rightly so, leaving Belle in another round. Then our great host, michel, basically told us if we didn't get rid of Belle now, we were screwed, so I talked to taffnic, who really wanted out at the merge, to stick around until we go rid of CTgirl. We were gonna get her out, but darn her, she got immunity, so we had to move on Belle. Then Taffnic said she'd stick around long enough to help get rid of CT b/c she felt betrayed by her getting corvis out. Then spot left the game and I won the final immunity (not to mention at least one other and coming in second on a different one). Knowing that taffnic had wanted out long ago, I wanted to make sure she still felt that way, even though she had said she also wanted to get CT out. So I sent them both a message and asked if they wanted to go to F2 with me. Both told me not really (gee, do i smell or somethin?) I honestly thought only CT would say yes but I forgot about her moving and all. I did think about just choosing her to go and telling Taffnic sorry, but I'm voting you out, but I've always wanted to see someone do a pick for F2 or F3 on Survivor with RPS and this was my chance! So call it a chickensh!t move, but that's how I wanted to play that.

Again, hope this answers your question.

ETA: I sent out "feelers" to a lot of you b/c I really didn't know many of you other than the occasional post. I knew if I didn't try something, I'd be done for really quickly. I was disappointed that many of you didn't respond but it also pushed me to try harder at this game. I tried to get on the boards more, make myself known to you. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you.

06-19-12, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Suzzee/Katie's Question"
Thanks Kris!

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

06-19-12, 01:06 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Suzzee/Katie's Question"
Gee that's a tough question for an old lady like me. I can't remember what I packed where and what's in storage from last week never mind the path this game took! But I'll try.

At the beginning of the game I got a PM from Spot asking me to join an alliance of June, Kris, Spot, Corvis, Taffnic and myself. I thought to myself, who would I like to go to the end with? And PMed Spot asking him for a F2. He agreed also telling me that he had a final 2 with Kris but he'd rather go with me because, at that time, he felt Mike was too sympathetic a character compared to Ian or Aras.

You PMed me a few days later asking me to join your alliance. I thought carp, do I tell these people that there is already a majority alliance and take all of the fun out of it for them? For better or worse, I agreed.

Spot had figured out who were the Survivor members of the GIA and who weren't (but not who each player belonged to) when we came to our first "real" elimination. By this point Agman had joined in a final 4 pact with me, June and Spot and another with me, Kris and Spot so we knew that Jenna was his so we were choosing between Dreamz, Katie, Greg and Sandra. Collectively, our entire FB alliance chose to vote out Dreamz because he had already won immunity once and we thought he might be an immunity threat.

I figured that Todd and Sandra belonged to Corvis and Belle because they were one of the first to sign up and probably chose winners, that left Katie and Greg as belonging to you and Tribe. Unfortunately we had to pagong you. I briefly flirted with working with Tribe but he went running to Agman to tell him what I said (and probably to you too) so I felt I had to vote him out.

Next the sh!t hit the fan in my alliance. I was worried about Corvis and suggested voting him out to June, Spot and Kris but that didn't fly. June was collateral damage as I was outnumbered and Agman followed next and Aras kept getting votes as tribal council. I was really annoyed that Kris didn't trust me and that Corvis had replaced me in my final three. I knew I was going next and I thought I had to do something to change things up. I wanted to go out with a bang. Andy had said that he was going to vote for Todd every time until he was out so I knew I had that 1/2 vote. I approached Belle and got her vote and also asked Spot. Spot originally said yes but then that stinker , Corvis, got to him and convinced him to vote for Sandra instead. I got incredibly lucky that the jury all voted as a block. I won immunity the next time mostly just to throw a monkey wrench in Kris's plans knowing full well I would be voted out as soon as I didn't have immunity! I didn't anticipate Spot having to resign. Then came my moving saga and voila I won rock, paper, scissors to make it to the final two.

Hope this wasn't too long-winded!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-12 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

First off, cograts to both of you for making the Final. From what I can tell, you each took a different path to get there. One of you seemed more like a planner while the other seemed more like an opportunist. I think both are valid ways to get to the final. I'm happy with either of you winning but the problem is, I only have one vote.

Because I can't seem to decide who to vote for, I'll ask you both the same question and make my choice based on your answer. Here's the question. Think about your game and how you got to the final. What do you think was the biggest move YOU made, which got you on the path to the final? YOu may not, however, tell me about how someone leaving the game was your big move. Remember, this has to be a move YOU made. Thanks, I'll look forward to your responses.

ETA...I'm not sure I was clear enough. When I say "you can't tell me how someone leaving the game was your big move," I meant that you can't use Tribe, nor Spot's untimely departures from the game. You may, on the other hand, discuss anyone you may have had a hand in voting out as a big move! If you are confused about any of my question, feel free to ask for clarification.

06-18-12, 11:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

I'd say my biggest move was getting Jbug out, which ultimately caused your fall. I told you I wanted her out when CT brought you in to discuss F4 with me and Spot. You had to think about it b/c, after all, you had an alliance with her, right? I knew Jbug was running things on at least two fronts, if not more. I knew she had an alliance with me, corvis, taffnic, spot and CT. I assumed she had an alliance with the others (you, tribe, suzzee, georj, belle) I also assumed she had other smaller deals going on. I watched and listened on our alliance and she wanted certain people gone and made her voice known (this is not a dis to you June) but for my game, it was a problem. She was getting her way, and I was NOT getting mine (what can I say? I'm a bit of a control freak). As the numbers dwindled, I knew I had to get rid of her or everyone from our alliance would flock to her and I would stand zero chance of getting very far. So I pushed and pushed to get rid of Jbug and finally, I got my way (sorry jbug

Hope this is what you meant.

ETA: So am I the opportunist or the planner?

06-18-12, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-12 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Thanks Kris, that's exactly what I meant!

06-19-12, 01:15 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Clearly eliminating Todd/Corvis was my biggest move. If I hadn't I would have been gone several rounds ago. I knew Kris was gunning for me next after Jbug's elimination and even though I doubted making it to the end, I wanted to shake things up.

You made it easy for me to execute his elimination by stating that you were going to vote for Todd every time until he was gone. I had one/half vote plus mine. I knew "Sandra" would vote for anyone as long as it wasn't her. And I thought Spot would be on board too. When Spot changed his vote to Sandra, I thought I was cooked, but, much to my surprise, the jury voted as a block. Todd was eliminated, I won immunity, Spot resigned and I won rock, paper, scissors, so here I sit!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
I could recite a long commentary about the disadvantages of making "strategic" moves over "personal" moves in games, with this community. But I won't.

I could also pointedly ask each of the finalist ladies, with a fair amount of distanced bitterness, about why they chose to eliminate ME.

But really, the commentary and the self-aggrandizing are attributes that neither one of you should be bothered with explaining at this moment.
Plain and simple, you both made it farther than me. (Farther than anyone else playing.) And what's worse is... I quit. TskTsk.

However, regardless of your longevity (or mine), I still have to choose between the two of you as to who deserves the win MORE than the other.
Because of this, I still have a question to ask and your response WILL have an effect on how I will vote.

*Channelling the REAL Greg Buis*...

I am thinking of a number between 1 and 50.
The lady closest to my chosen number will receive my vote.

Don't leave me hanging (on the coconut telephone line)

06-18-12, 11:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
Do you want it in a post or PM?

06-19-12, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
It has to be a post. This TC is out in the open.

06-19-12, 00:37 AM (EST)
23. "RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

ETA - has a survivor ever actually done this? based their vote on a number? Cuz that is an AWESOME idea! Love it Tribe!

06-19-12, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
yes.
ala my namesake player, Greg Buis, S1 Borneo.
The only player to "scare" Richard Hatch.
He also had a voting alliance with Colleen, wherein they split their votes in a 2-2-2 vote, pitting Jenna and Joel against Jeff Probst. Yup, they tried to snuff JP's torch.
He also asked the F2 of Kelly W. and Rich to give him a number between 1 and 10. Kelly said 3, Rich said 7.
The rest is history.

06-19-12, 07:20 AM (EST)
28. "RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
Guess i better find that first season and rewatch it cuz i sure don't remember that!

06-19-12, 12:17 PM (EST)
34. "RE: tribe (Greg/Natalie T.)"
The nefarious Tribe strikes again!

I pick 24.

06-18-12, 05:59 PM (EST)
8. "Question Format:"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-12 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

Thank you guys for getting this started. It's no big deal but I think that Agman, Suzzee and Tribe's way of asking their question in response to my original post is preferable to asking it in response to the players opening statements. The discussion will flow better that way; the players posting their answers under each question

Don't worry Jbug, your way is fine also as long as no one except the two players posts under your questions.

Greg!!!!!! Jeff's reaction

06-18-12, 07:23 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Question Format:"
Thanks, Jiffy!

06-18-12, 10:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Question Format:"

I do tend to do things my own way, don't I?

Greek Islands by Tribey

06-18-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Question Format:"
If we misunderstand a question and a juror doesn't get the answer or doesn't understand it, can we reply again after they clarify what they want? Or maybe this is a non-issue...

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-18-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sandra's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

Congratulations to you both for getting this far. But after hearing your opening statements, I've pretty much made up my mind as to whom I'm going to vote for, so I won't ask either of you any questions.

I want to say that in retrospect, I really wish I'd tried to form some alliances -- and that I really wish I'd let someone who didn't have their head in the game go instead of agreeing to vote out Todd, even if that person had real-life issues as a legitimate excuse. At least Todd had his head in the game.

Still, I'm not going to bash the person who didn't have his head in the game, since I know how real life can interfere with a game -- and since that person didn't quit, I'll just wish both players luck.

06-18-12, 11:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sandra's Comments"
I know you didn't ask a question, but I totally admired your gameplay, Belle. You are a great competitor and I enjoy reading your posts as well!

06-19-12, 12:27 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Sandra's Comments"
Even though my real life situation interfered with the game, by agreeing to vote out Todd, you gave yourself an opportunity to last longer. If you hadn't voted with me for Todd, Sandra would have been gone. There was always the chance that Ian would vote with Aras and Sandra to vote out Earl and Mike and you would have made final three. That vote gave you the opportunity to try to save yourself at the next tribal council.

06-19-12, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Sandra's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Thanks for telling me that. I no longer regret voting Todd out. As you said, at least I gave myself an opportunity to stick around a little longer. I should have tried to convince Spot to vote for Earl or Mike, but at least I lasted another round by voting for Todd.

06-18-12, 11:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Do we get to make a closing statement?

06-19-12, 00:27 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
It hasn't been done in many years on the show so let's go with no.

As for asking clarifications on a question, I think things are going well so let's keep it rolling.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-12, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Corvis/Todd Questions"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 00:41 AM (EST)

So I was going to say congrats to both of you, but apparently ctgirl didn't even really want to be here so it's seems strange to congratulate her. Congrats, kris, you played very hard from day 1 to the last day and there's no doubt you deserve to win.

And I have to say that hearing from kris that both taffnic and ctgirl said they didn't want to go to the final 2 makes me ... well, mad is too strong of a word - it's just an online game and all - but let's go with extremely disappointed. Why work so hard to get someone out, CT, and then basically give up? I don't know how any one in good conscience could vote for you when you had to be dragged to the final 2. Some people got offended by the way I played the game, but at least I played it as hard as I could. I was all set to seriously consider voting for you after you got me out because I respect good game play. But hearing how you basically gave up...ugh. So my question for you is do you even want to win and why in the world would I ever vote for you?

kris, I have no questions for you. I know how you basically controlled the whole post merge game, working with spot and others to get to the end. Good job and it will take an amazing answer from ct to keep me from voting from you.

ETA: CT, I hope you don't see this as an "attack". I am not angry with you and wish you all the best. In the context of the game, I am extremely disappointed that you did what you did, but no hard feelings here.

06-19-12, 00:41 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Corvis/Todd Questions"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

I think I need to step in here and say that, before applying, CTGirl asked me when the game would end and I said I'd have it done by June 16th. Only then did she sign up because she knew she'd be moving right after that date.

My calendar was right, up to the last immunity which did happen on Thursday the 14th. I hadn't figure on this last cycle taking a few extra days. I did want to give you a chance to ask questions.

If you want to edit your question, you can.

06-19-12, 00:46 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Corvis/Todd Questions"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

Thank you corvis for the vote of confidence and at the risk of losing your vote, I will defend CT on this (I did say to all of you I'd be honest and you may not like my answers, but this is also who I am IRL). I know CT can answer for herself and I'm sure she will but I think that this move of hers IRL came up at a bad time in the game and I think (and this is only MY opinion but also based on what she said) that she was worried she wouldn't have time to fulfill FTC needs (like this) b/c of her move. Taffnic had told me very early in the game (remember the "feelers" I sent out?) that she planned to go to the merge but was busy with her RL and couldn't devote a lot of time to it.

I did (as mentioned before) push to keep you over CT. I was crushed when you were voted out. I do NOT like it when my plans get messed up...and that you getting voted out was NOT my plan.

I know you didn't ask me a question and I know I risk losing your vote to say all this about CT, but this is who I am and I think real life just got in the way for her...otherwise, I think she'd have given a completely different answer. But hey, she can answer for herself too...and I may be breaking some of michel's rules by addressing this when you didn't even ask, but this is me I hope I don't lose your vote for it. But if I do, I understand....it is, after all, YOUR vote.

ETA I also appreciate the fact that you saw me as a player and the moves that I made. I tried really hard on almost all the challenges (there was a couple I missed and/or had no freakin clue). And I'd like to win at something - even an online game

06-19-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Corvis/Todd Questions"
No attack taken. I fully expected to be called on on that, probably by you.

As others have mentioned, I moved from Connecticut to Massachusetts last Thursday. It has been an emotional move. We were there for 18 years and that is where we raised our son. My husband was transferred to the Boston office. We were able to sell our house in CT and have been looking for a house here since January. We have made offers on 3 houses and have lost 3 bidding wars. I hope the state of the real estate market in suburban Boston is heralding good things for our country in general, but for us it sucks. We are living in a temporary apartment and most of our stuff is in storage. So it wasn't so much that I gave up, it is that I have so much else going on that I didn't know if I would have the time to sit down and answer these questions. Fortunately Michel extended opening comments time period for me.

Going into this game I was worried about two players - you and June. June because of her HH win and you because you are strategic. I thought to myself early on, "I should friend Corvis on Facebook in case we want to talk down the road." Obviously I never got around to it but I had my eye on you. After the merge it seemed like everyone had an alliance with you but me. We had never talked so I got worried. I knew that Kris was out to get me and even though I knew that I would go eventually, I couldn't just lie down and die. I am very competitive and something in me said, you know, getting rid of Corvis would really change up the game. At least I could be known for that! Like in real survivor, you just have to last 3 more days and then three more days... You know the rest!

No hard feelings no matter who you decide to vote for. Kris was surprised but not bitter towards me after you were voted out and that was a pleasant surprise. She has been a good rival to play against.

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-12, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Ian / Spot"
I know I've forfeited my jury spot, but I hope Michel would allow me to say a few (ok, a lot of) words. If not, then I will edit out my post and disappear.

First of all, congratulations to both of you for making it this far into the game. Considering that I had a Final Two deal with both of you since Day Two or so, I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this game.

Secondly, I would like to try and make clear the origins of the Facebook alliance. Even before the game officially started, I sent out messages to four other people who I knew were playing: CT, Kris, Corvis, and Jbug. I have worked with the first three in the past, and I knew that Jbug was someone I had something in common with (we're both on Facebook a lot ). Later on, we brought Taffnic in to ensure a majority of six in a game of eleven players. She was also someone we had previously worked with before. This was how the six-way Facebook alliance came to be.

CT. I think you are the most underrated player in the game. The pre-merge success of the Facebook alliance can solely be attributed to the fact that you shared with me information that proved to be vital in deciding a pre-merge boot list, and in creating alternative boots in case anyone disagreed with my suggestions. You took the fall in the process, and while some people would see it as a betrayal of trust, I personally see it as brilliant gameplay.

The failure of the Facebook alliance, on the other hand, I attribute solely to myself. I will not go into any more detail, but yes, I really think this is true. You mentioned to me in the past that I was the glue that held the Facebook alliance together, but the truth is, you were the glue that held me together. I would have quit after Jbug was voted out, if not for the trust that you had shown me throughout the game. For that, I sincerely thank you.

Kris. You told me before that you wanted to win because you felt like you had something to prove, and I think you have just proved yourself to be quite the formidable opponent. I have talked more strategy with you than CT, and I have to say that you executed brilliantly. You have mastered the one thing that I couldn't--separating your emotions from your strategy. Congratulations. You played a superb game.

Michel. Great game, and great hosting. I look forward to reading your story.

06-19-12, 07:27 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Ian / Spot"
Spot, I missed you so very much when you left. I really wanted us to be F2. But I understand how RL works and you need to do what's best for you.

Thank you for the kind words. I hope I have proved myself to everyone here on the boards. I played this as a game, an online game, meant to have fun. While I was very upset when corvis left, I totally give kudos to CT girl for arranging that and making it happen. It was a brilliant move on her part. Yes, it screwed with my game and yes I was upset about it. But after a bit, I remembered that this is just an online game meant to be fun. And that is how I have treated this whole experience. So while my emotions were not involved in the moves I made, and I've said thsi before, I have enjoyed getting to know each of you better.

I hope that there are no hard feelings anywhere in this game, but if there are I apologize for a part I may have played...that was not my intent when I was playing this game and just assumed, as I have a lot in this game, that everyone was playing the same way I was.

06-19-12, 09:08 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Ian / Spot"
Spot, you made the call yourself so I have no objection if you decide to participate as juror. You can even vote if you want.

06-19-12, 05:20 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Ian / Spot"
I vote for Spot!

06-19-12, 05:58 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Ian / Spot"
me too!

It's spring in TribeLand 2012

06-20-12, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Ian / Spot"
You still owe me a jury siggy. ;)

06-19-12, 01:49 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Ian / Spot"
Thanks for your kind words Spot. I leaned on you a lot during the game and you were always there for me. Thank you! It was a real pleasure playing the game with you.

Kris, you played a great game too. I just wish that you had contacted me early on instead of relying on Spot to relay messages!

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-12, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Taffnic/Earl's Question"
Congrats for making the finals you two. My question to both of you.
If you had not been one to make the final two which survivor do you think should be sitting there and why?

06-19-12, 08:24 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Taffnic/Earl's Question"
I think if I hadn't gotten JBug out, she'd be sitting here b/c she's a very savvy player and had great alliances on both sides. I also think Spot would be here b/c he is also a very savvy player and won a lot of challenges. Nuts...now I just read what you actually asked and you said "should be"...so hmmm....well, I think everyone should have had the chance to get this far and quite honestly, I'm shocked to have made it this far. I really didn't think I stood a chance against all you veterans. I guess to answer your question as to who "should be" I guess I'll go with my original answer and include in that CTgirl as well b/c, except for this move of hers, she also played a great game and Belle for having gone the whole game without an alliance.

As for the rest of you, I didn't learn enough about what you were doing game-wise to know what your moves were...hope I didn't offend anyone with my answer...and no, this is not me trying to suck up to get your votes. I am an honest person, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. I realize this sometimes happens, but I try to be somewhat tactful about things ... just sometimes.

06-19-12, 12:33 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Taffnic/Earl's Question"
Without question Spot should be sitting here. He formed the first alliance of the game - which comprised the final 4. He was strategic early on, won several immunities after the merge and knows his survivor trivia!! He stayed on almost everyone's good side and was a loyal alliance-mate.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-19-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

When Survivor's winners are discussed, the conversation usually quickly becomes centered on who among them deserved to win the Game. And who did not.

And in that conversation, the observation that every Season of the Game is a different - unique - environment and that it is therefore impossible to fashion a common, utilitarian yardstick by which the Game's winners could be measured is usually quickly made.

So, I have come to the conclusion that while any given Season of Survivor may or may not produce a deserving winner, almost every Season produces an appropriate one.

That said:

Because I admire soloists, enjoy solo performances and get a kick from the shock and dismay that their triumphs engender in hierarchies, I really wanted Belle to win Survivor: Greek Islands.

And, having read the questions submitted to her by this Season's more informed participants and her answers to them, I think that Kris certainly deserves to win the Game.

However, given its unique environment, I think that CTgirl would be this Season's most appropriate winner.

And that said:

I haven't any idea how I will vote. I do not, though, have any questions to ask. I simply don't think that I know enough truth about what happened around - and to - me to trust that I could frame an intelligent one ...

06-19-12, 01:39 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Again, I know you didn't ask a question. I don't have my notes in front of me, but I believe you were playing as Dreamz. I wanted Dreamz out simply b/c I remembered him and did't like him. However, I had no idea you were playing as him. Then you won that immunity and, as a group, we decided the person playing dreamz was a tough competitor so we decided to vote him out.

Other than that, I have enjoyed reading your posts, as they make me laugh and sometimes, pull my hair out when I have to get out a thesaurus.

06-19-12, 01:57 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
It has been a wild and crazy ride hasn't it?

Kris and I took different paths to get here, mine took a lot of ups and downs and she played a consistently good game. After all this, I would love to win, however I would have no complaints if Kris won. She is a worthy winner.

I hope that we gave the jurors a good final two - much better casting than if Mark Burnett had done it!

06-19-12, 02:18 PM (EST)
45. "Final Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

This is going very well. I see that every juror has asked a question

ETA: Kris and CTGirl answered them all so the question period is over and no more comments should be made.

It is time to vote. I remind you that you are voting for a Winner of Survivor - The Greek Islands.

I will start taking your Final votes now and leave you until Thursday 7:00PM to do so. Please send them by PM to me.

I will ask that YOU DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR VOTE EITHER BEFORE OR EVEN AFTER MAKING IT WITH OTHER JURORS OR THE TWO PLAYERS until "Jeff" reveals the winner.
(After that, if you want to say who received your vote you will have plenty of time to do so.)

06-19-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Final Vote"
Ok folks, I am going off the grid from Thursday am - Sunday so don't think I am being a poor loser or an ungracious winner! I will return!

06-19-12, 06:46 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Final Vote"
win, lose or draw, I had a great time playing this game. you are all terrific competitors and I've had tons of fun. it's been a great escape from my real life, all this plotting and planning. looking forward to statements to make to you all after the votes are revealed.

and michel, thank you so much for organizing this game and making it so much fun....next time you should get someone else to host so you can make some alliances

06-20-12, 11:26 AM (EST)
52. "after some partying..........."
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-12 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

Inside the dimly lit Greek Islands Finale set

shhhhhhhh, michel will hear..
OUCH
crash-thunk-bang giggling >shhhhh< #%&@% watch it......

Take it!
No WAY, you take it......

THUNK-skeeeeeee-boing

shhhh, see I told you he left it here......

sweet...... SPLOOSH

oh carp, dood...........

you are covered........you are too..........

Oh no, he didn't keep any paintballs from the challenge, noooooooooo.

Shut up! I can't see....

BANG-oooof-WOOP-WOOP-WOOP-WOOP. THIS IS SECURITY---FREEZE.

RUN, we're so busted........pant-pant-pant.......

Now what?
I don't know.
Where are we gonna hide this thing?
I don't care about the snuffer anymore, how am I gonna get this paint out of my hair?
Shave your head?
WHAT? Are you inSANE??
You are dead meat.
ME? ME? This was all your idea......
jerk-a-moe
I'm out of here, stick that snuffer in your ear.

That's the last time I get drunk with Belle............

now go to the jury house thread

06-20-12, 01:19 PM (EST)
53. "RE: after some partying..........."
you're the one that caused this crickley crackley noise in my ear!
It's paint, right?

06-20-12, 01:28 PM (EST)
54. "RE: after some partying..........."
Only he shadow knows muahahaha

(nail polish remover works on paint too, just sayin')

06-20-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
57. "RE: after some partying..........."
You must have mistaken me for someone else! I don't get drunk. In fact, the amount of wine I've ever had is very small!

06-20-12, 08:32 PM (EST)
58. "RE: after some partying..........."
She doesn't drink either, she just says she does!

06-20-12, 05:37 PM (EST)
55. "Update"
I've received 7 of the 9 votes and I'm waiting on Jbug and Georgianna to send me their PM.

In the meantime, I repeat my request that you do not discuss your votes with other jurors and participants.

And Suzzee; getting drunk in the Casa de Charmin'? Really?!

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-20-12, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Update"
My PM/Vote has been sent.

06-20-12, 10:06 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Update"
today is still Wed, right?
I thought we had till Thurs.

Oh well,
I voted.

eenie meenie minie moe

Today is our anniversary - 26 years.
And we got a new TV that I had to set up & program.
sheesh!

06-21-12, 07:41 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
All the votes are in and they have been tallied.
Jeff was holding the urn and, as he looked at the two finalists, he said: "I know you would love to have me read the votes right now but it will have to wait until we get back to the States and the season plays out."

Without another word, Jeff picked up the urn and moved off the Tribal Council set...

I have started writing the story of this little game and it can be found in the story forum. Here's a link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID31/772.shtml

Now, can you guys wait until the story plays out before I reveal the results? I think it would be fun to have a little bit of Survivor during the off-season. I promise I will end this well before the next season starts (or I will give the results as soon as I realize I can't). I know I am asking a group of spoilers to keep the result unspoiled but I do wish the jurors can keep their votes secret in order to preserve the suspense. What do you say?

06-21-12, 09:22 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
ok!

Now I'm off to the story forums.............

Time to go make some appearance money, I won't tell unless someone pays me in real money.

06-21-12, 09:24 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Sure thing. I just hope you finish the story before the next season starts -- Estee failed earlier with hers.

06-21-12, 09:26 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
My lips are sealed!

But I bet CT or Kriss already have plans for the million dollars and will hate to have to wait to get it

06-21-12, 09:45 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
"sigh" I was so hoping we could just get the results and end this thing. Looks like I'm in the minority though.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-21-12, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
I actually feel the same way, agman.

But it's your game, michel, so have at it. I'll check back when the final installment is posted to see who won.

06-22-12, 10:07 AM (EST)
69. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
I think I'll do the same thing. Be back in a month or so to see the final result.

06-21-12, 09:48 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
Because I'm such a rule-breaker, I will reveal (in hidden text) who I voted for: Haha . Made you look.

06-21-12, 10:10 AM (EST)
66. "What a dork"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-12 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

You just had to check out what I read didn't you! hahahahahahahahahahah.

Super siggie by Tribe

06-21-12, 10:25 AM (EST)
67. "RE:
I'm just going to check out......no peaking either

I don't get mad darling, I get even

06-24-12, 04:34 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
You are a cruel, cruel man, Michel!

06-24-12, 04:35 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Survivor - The Greek Islands: Final Tribal Council"
I was going for nefarious!

06-24-12, 04:55 PM (EST)
72. "Huh?"

Did I hear my name?
You talking about me?

06-24-12, 05:26 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Huh?"
You're my inspiration!

michel2 3710 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-20, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Huh?"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •