The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-09, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-09 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

You can’t be sad if your feet are dancing..

Unfortunately my feet can’t dance...but I try.

It started with a little hillbilly hoedown stomping, and I just couldn’t stop. The banjo was a'plunking, the flattop guitar was a’ripping, the bass was a thumping, and Grandpa (well, someone’s Grandpa, I think) was a hooting on the jug. Maybe he was just draining it, I couldn't tell.

Anyway, them Darlings can shore scrub one out, I'm telling you.

And my feet were a‘moving. We all linked arms and were just a’raising the old dust. Even the pigs came out from under the porch to watch.

Then we dug into some good old Gospel tunes, and there no ain’t no atheists in the house when Reverend Lemuel gets Mama Machida and her chorus to start the joint to jumping with that music. More cabins have been torn down that way. We just build them during the year and tear them down on Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is always a good time in the Blue Ridge Mountains, so this year we bring the Blue Ridge to Loser Lodge. Loser Lodge becomes The Mayberry Lodge of Losers, and we get a lot of Opies, Andys, Barneys, Aunt Bees, and Otis’s. Actually we all become drunk (Otis) stalkers (Ernest T Bass) or sombody’s aunt. Of course, being Loser Lodge folks, we have a lot of Daisy Mae’s and Daisy Dukes too.

Fortunately.

We rassle greased pigs, have pig ear twisting contest, pig calling contests, and we eat a lot of pickled pig feet and head cheese. When we run out of pigs, we have goat races, exploding goat contests, rooster crowing contests, chicken plucking contests, and mule butting demonstrations.

We crown a Miss Delicate Mountain Flower (Jealous Miss Runner-up is next to her):

Finally, the highlight of the evening, a fashion show where we compete to see what is ”in” this year. I plan to wear an off-the-shoulder Farmer John jumper, accented with a new straw hat. It was tough deciding whether to get that hat or whether to wear underwear this year (last year I got the chapped flaps) but I really wanted that hat, so I’ll just have to risk the nut sack rash again.

I expect us all to just have a good old foot stompin' hillbilly time.

So I invite all losers to jump on in, start your feet a'moving, and let’s have a fine old Hillbilly Thanksgiving. You just can’t be sad if your feet are a'dancin'.

Might even have a Punkin Chunkin contest if we can raid old Floyd’s Punkin Patch.

I noticed that y'all really pitched in last week, and I am very proud of you guys, you are so beautiful to me (Choke, choke, sniff).

Anyway let’s all do it again. One more hoot for the record books. Anybody else that wants to join in, come on in. Never too late to join the fast and very loose action at Loser Lodge. We make Margaritas by the bucketful and we have the Peachiest Cougars and banana-iest Cabana boys who, well, all they want to do in please in any way they can. Loser Lodge service is legendary

Suzzee’s delightful and masterly weekly points contest to follow, along with the results of last week.

Hey, let’s have a hand for the Contest Maestro....(Maestra?...Maestrina?...)

Edited to add a shout out to Dakota. She knows why.

DAKOTA!

NEXT WEEK: A Murder Mystery in HDTV, "The Mysterious Disappearance of......"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Loser Lodge We... jbug 11-16-09 1
 RE: Loser Lodge We... suzzee 11-17-09 2
 Game Time & Scores suzzee 11-17-09 3
   RE: Game Time & Scores kingfish 11-17-09 4
       RE: Game Time & Scores Wallflower66 11-17-09 7
           RE: Game Time & Scores kingfish 11-18-09 8
   RE: Game Time & Scores CTgirl 11-17-09 5
   RE: Game Time & Scores Dakota 11-18-09 10
   RE: Game Time & Scores jbug 11-18-09 11
   RE: Game Time & Scores Molaholic 11-18-09 13
   RE: Game Time & Scores Survivor Maniac 11-18-09 14
   RE: Game Time & Scores suzzee 11-19-09 15
   RE: Game Time & Scores Kermit the Vixen 11-19-09 16
   RE: Game Time & Scores Wallflower66 11-19-09 17
 RE: Loser Lodge We... CTgirl 11-17-09 6
 RE: Loser Lodge We... Dakota 11-18-09 9
 I invited some more friends jbug 11-18-09 12
 Kingfish and the milestone suzzee 11-22-09 18
 RE: Loser Lodge We... agman 05-04-12 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-09, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
We need a hot tub, right?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-17-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
Dinner is served

I'm bringing the appetizers

Agman S19 Samoa

11-17-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Game Time & Scores"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-09 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

Welcome Losers to the points and contest entry! Party Time! Excellent!

Loser of the Week Award +30

WHAT?!? No Loser of the Week? No wait! News Flasher--beep-beep-beep. Flash: Survivor Maniac takes one for the home team and floats belly up in Scarlett's Pool. Way to keep up the streak in the lodge.

Lodge Points and Honors +10 for all of them.

Daw of the Week most posts are from Dakota . A Dawish Princess for sure.

Most likely to be Mauled by a Cougar Award goes to Sir Tribe and a year's supply of our new "Cougar Bait" cologne and car wash! Meee-ooow!

Wack-a-Mole Award goes to Agman, he’s just popping in and out and in and out and, well you get the picture…. resemblance to our own Moley is purely coincidental.

Waterboarding Award goes to Wallflower not telling nothin’ to nobody never.

Best Mom Letter Award goes to JBug for listening to her mother.

Cougerlishious Award goes to CTgirl , puleeeeeze give me your secrets.

Kissin’ up for Festivus Award goes to Kingfish for writing home, twice.

Camp Granada Gift Certificate Winner goes to Molaholic you can bring a friend too.

PTHTHTH Award goes to my retched co-worker (yes the same one that cheesed me off a couple of weeks ago)for coming in to work hacking, sneezing, snuffling, honking and looking like death AND not using any of the dozen or so paid sick days she’s hoarding. Although looking like death is an improvement for her. – 2000 points and deleted from the game.

SCORES (last week + weekly score = total)

CTgirl ~ = 664 + 85 = 749
Suzzee ~ 594 + 100 = 694
Dakota ~ 516 + 110 = 626
Tribe ~ 504 +85 = 589
Kingfish ~ 430 + 60 = 490
Molaholic ~ 421 + 60 = 481
JBug ~ 402 + 60 = 462
Wallflower ~ 374 + 85 = 459
Agman ~ 442 + 10 = 452
Bystander ~ 415
Survivor Maniac ~ 320 + 30 = 350
Kermit ~ 325

What Time is It? It’s Game Time!

1.Bitter Party of One Who will take the walk of shame this week?+25

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title? +25

3.Immunization Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? +25

4.Guess the Loser We’ve had some missing Losers lately, name one of our own who is a no show this week for the Lodge game. +25

Bad girls have all the fun

11-17-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
Hut Cam On:

What Time is It? It’s Game Time! A Ho-down Game…..Yeaaaa!

Laura is sacrificed to the god of jungle rats to even the score that was unbalanced by Natalie last week. Poor little mousie, so trusting of his human friends, all he wanted was to gnaw at a discarded piece of fruit. And he gets his skull cracked the second he turns his back on his “friends”.

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better known as the this weeks’ show title? +25

Shambo makes the remark about "Day of Reckoning", because she's so smart and all. However, it will turn out to be the most ironic statement because the chickens will get their "reckoning" on her because of the way she's been making fun of their chicken talk, making them feed real self conscious/
She will be found pecked to death, dismembered and stuffed into the chicken cage.

3.Immunization Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? +25.

Brett. Nothing to say about old Brett. Heck, I just found out he was in the game.

4.Guess the Loser We’ve had some missing Losers lately, name one of our own who is a no show this week for the Lodge game. +25

I’m going to guess Wallflower, simply because she does drink a lot, and is probably going have a hangover to nurse this week. On the other hand, she is one tough lady…..

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-17-09, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Game Time & Scores"

I’m going to guess Wallflower, simply because she does drink a lot, and is probably going have a hangover to nurse this week. On the other hand, she is one tough lady…..

You bet your sweet patootie I'm tough. But don't EVEN act like you're not right there next to me getting blasted, co*k-eyed, discombobulated, faced, gassed, hammered, jacked, lubricated, plastered, railed, snockered, twatted, under the table, wankered, and zonked!* I even have proof!

Here's Guppy just last night:

*Tsk, tsk. Dirty minds. Thanks, Wictionary

11-18-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
Pfft...that outfit is so last year!

(You are cute when stirred up, though).

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-09, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-09 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

1.Bitter Party of One Who will take the walk of shame this week? Laura

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title? Laura

3.Immunization Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? Mick

4.Guess the Loser We’ve had some missing Losers lately, name one of our own who is a no show this week for the Lodge game. Where oh where has my little bystander gone?

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-09 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Well there's lots to be thankful for. I live in a country where I can vote and say most anything I want. I got an education and a home and food and good friends over here at Loser Lodge. There's sure lots wrong these days, but God Bless America, from sea to shinin' sea.

Now for the drinkin'.
Who's got the tequilla and who's s'posed to be makin' the margaritas.

Let's do it Texas style:

I'll rahde on over to the hut cam to answer them questions. No hut cam? Well, I'll rahde on over somewhere and git some answers, raht or wrong.

Laura

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title? +25

Russhell

Brett

Kermit

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

11-18-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
I got my boot scootin boots on.....
Let's dance!

I knew listening to Moma would pay off some day.....

1.Bitter Party of One Who will take the walk of shame this week?+25 LAURA

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title? +25 JAISON

3.Immunization Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? +25 BRETT

SURVIVOR MANIAC

Boot Scootin with Snidget

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
Wow - another appearance in the top-10 list. Who knew Allan Sherman's little ditty (can I say "little ditty" in a PG13 forum?) would be so successful after all these years?

Anywho, things are really nutz here on my side of the Island, what with papers to grade, reports to file, and administrators to placate. But we're in sight of the most wonderful week of the year next week --

and now, to bid'nez

1.Bitter Party of One Who will take the walk of shame this week?+25 Jaison

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title? +25 RussHole

3.Immunization Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? +25 Brett

4.Guess the Loser We’ve had some missing Losers lately, name one of our own who is a no show this week for the Lodge game. +25 kermit

Be nice to each other -- I've had enough drama for the month.

2008 & 2009 National League West Champions
SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe © MMVIII

Survivor Maniac 1276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-09, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Game Time & Scores"

LAURA

LAURA

BRETT

KERMIT

11-19-09, 09:18 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Game Time & Scores"

If we don't have enough pumpkins can we use melons?

1.Bitter Party of One: Hoping for Laura, she's no Cougar.

2.Name That Episode: Laura, may be the only thing she has to say this week cuz she's really P.O.'d.

3.Immunization: Jaison since he doesn't have to swim.

4.Guess the Loser: Bystander (now watch him post...)

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-19-09, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Game Time & Scores"
Sorry, I'm late. I see you all but gave up on me (thanks, ya bunch of freakin' losers)! I have been super busy trying to find a baby sitter. Got it taken care of, though. It's all good.

I also promised one of the guys I met while camping last month that I'd help him get his family album up on the internet. I think we did a fine job.

Redneck Family Album

Anyhow, it appears as though we have a bunch of redneck hillbilly wanna-bes here at the lodge. As one who spent an ENTIRE WEEK living out of a trailer here recently, I am stepping up to help you posers figure out which among you is the real deal. Here is a little quiz for you:

Can you read the flood history of your neighborhood on your living room walls?

Have you ever spent your entire vacation fishing?

Does a full tank of gas double the value of your truck?

Speaking of your truck, does starting your truck involve popping the hood open?

Do you have to specifically put a sign on your trash that says "TRASH" so as not to confuse your garbage man about what stays and what goes?

Have you ever tried to outrun the police in your pickup truck going in reverse?

Have you ever mud-wrestled? With an audience?

Have you ever siphoned gas from your lawn mower to put in your pickup truck?

Will you drive more than 30 miles just to save money on a pack of cigarettes?

(Males only) Do you honest-to-God think women are turned on by animal noises and seductive tongue gestures?

(Women only) Have you ever made a makeshift diaper out of a dish towel and a Walmart bag?

Are you using a Hefty Bag as a passenger-side window?

How tall was the biggest beer can pyramid/tower you have ever made?
(Note: Having made and measured a beer can pyramid/tower = 1 point + 1 point for each inch over 10. +1 point if this occurred at any point after your 30th birthday.)

Have you ever had a conversation about truck tires that lasted for more than an hour?

Have you ever cooked something for dinner that your dog brought home?

After a roll in the hay, have you ever told your lover "I noticed you got a new tattoo"?

Does your neighborhood watch look anything like the photo below?

Score 1 point for every yes answer, and 2 points for every no answer that is really a yes answer, but you were too chicken to say so because you KNOW how bad that would make you look. Higher score = higher redneck factor.

Oh, and bonus 10 points if you had to add up your points using fingers, toes, or a combination thereof because you can't add any other way.

Game Time
1.Bitter Party of One: Who will take the walk of shame this week?
Laura

2.Name That Episode: Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title?
Shambo

3.Immunization: Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week?
Brett

4.Guess the Loser: We’ve had some missing Losers lately, name one of our own who is a no show this week for the Lodge game.
Agman

In other news, I'd like to nominate my son for the PTHTHTHT award for DELETING his own mother (that would be me) from his list of Facebook friends, while accepting friend requests from his dead-beat father, distant aunts and uncles, multiple siblings, and the FATHER of his former best friend whom he has not seen or talked to in about 4 years. Please accept this nomination and eject him from the game so I can restore my dignity and honor.

Sinful is as sinful does. This goes for redneck, too.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-19-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Game Time & Scores"

1.Bitter Party of One Who will take the walk of shame this week?+25 Laura

2.Name That Episode Who utters the phrase that pays, better know as the this weeks show title? +25 Russell

3.Immunization Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? +25 Jaison

4.Guess the Loser We’ve had some missing Losers lately, name one of our own who is a no show this week for the Lodge game. +25 Agman

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-09, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-09 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

I don't do hill-billy very well, but how about Thanksgiving New England Cheers style?

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
Pumpkin contest? Look out. "FOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRR"

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

11-18-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
12. "I invited some more friends"
She single......

I heard there was a roping contest too.....

and shootin

memberships available....

11-22-09, 06:58 PM (EST)
18. "Kingfish and the milestone"

Gonna hit 10000 posts soon. May it be spectacular.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Loser Lodge Week 10: It Might Be a Day of Reckoning, but "
Oops!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •