The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-11, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
Edna gets the boot. (and shows some promise on redemption)
Brandon gets the alternate target vote.
Coach gets Immunity.
And 4 survivors, including Ozzy, get the reward.

Episode 12: Results

A. Redemption Winner: Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Albert ~ Brandon ~ Coach ~ Ozzy
C. Immunity Winner: Coach
D. First Voter @ TC: Rick
E. Last Voter @ TC: Coach
F. Idol Hands: None
G. Alternate Target: Brandon
H. Bootee: Edna
I. Vote Spread: 5/1

Scoreboard
Top weekly scorer this week was.... me.

The leaderboard looks just as it has.

Krautboy
CTgirl
Flowerpower
5cats
Belle
tribe
martinigirl
suzzee
Wallflower
taffnic
emydi
kiki
parathor

Episode 13 Entry

As always, 2 Deadlines and one long list of questions.
Also a side note regarding the deadlines and editing your posts.
I cannot give out any Pre-Maxx points if your post has been edited after he reveals his spoils.
If you aren't sure when he has posted, make a new reply.
In fact, any change really, feel free to make a new reply. It'll knock up your DAW level as well.

Pre-Maxx Deadline is whenever Maxx Fischer posts his spoils. Once he reveals his goods, points for all questions will drop by half.
Pre-Show Deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 14th @ 7:59PM BOARDTIME
Ep13 Questions:

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4)
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)

For ease, I am posting the Ep. 14 Entry in a message below.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep. 14 Entry tribephyl 12-09-11 1
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry Flowerpower 12-09-11 4
       Ep. 14 Entry ~ Edited Flowerpower 12-09-11 12
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry parathor 12-09-11 6
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry Question 5cats 12-09-11 8
       RE: Ep. 14 Entry Question tribephyl 12-09-11 10
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry Belle Book 12-09-11 11
   tribe's Ep. 14 Entry tribephyl 12-09-11 14
       Post/PreMaxx ~ tribe's Ep. 14 Entry tribephyl 12-11-11 28
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry CTgirl 12-09-11 16
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry martinigirl 12-09-11 19
       Post Maxx edit martinigirl 12-18-11 41
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry suzzee 12-10-11 21
       RE: Ep. 14 Entry suzzee 12-15-11 36
   RE: Ep. 14 Entry taffnic 12-13-11 33
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... Flowerpower 12-09-11 2
   Ep 13 entry....edited Flowerpower 12-09-11 3
       RE: Pre-Ep 13 entry....edited Flowerpower 12-14-11 34
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 parathor 12-09-11 5
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... Belle Book 12-09-11 7
 EP13 Pre-Max Krautboy 12-09-11 9
   Post Maxx Changes Krautboy 12-12-11 30
 tribe's Ep. 13 Entry tribephyl 12-09-11 13
   *PostMaxx* tribe's Ep. 13 Entry tribephyl 12-11-11 27
 S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry CTgirl 12-09-11 15
   Post Maxx entry CTgirl 12-11-11 26
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... 5cats 12-09-11 17
   RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... 5cats 12-11-11 24
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 martinigirl 12-09-11 18
   Post Maxx edit martinigirl 12-12-11 31
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... suzzee 12-10-11 20
   RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... suzzee 12-11-11 25
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... 5cats 12-10-11 22
   RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... 5cats 12-15-11 35
       RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... 5cats 12-15-11 37
           RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... 5cats 12-16-11 40
 Pre-Maxx Deadline Enacted tribephyl 12-11-11 23
   FULL Pre-Maxx Deadline Enacted tribephyl 12-15-11 38
  Ep. 14 Entry Pre-maxx Krautboy 12-12-11 29
 RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 1... taffnic 12-13-11 32
 Pre-Maxx Deadline enacted for Ep. 1... tribephyl 12-16-11 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-09-11, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep. 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-11 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

I am going to also post the Episode 14 Entry.
Never know when Maxx is gonna reveal the last bit. Maxx-Deadlines apply but the Pre-show deadline will elapse on Sunday Dec. 18th at 7:59 pm BOARDTIME.
Ep14 Questions:

A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4)
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4)
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4)
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4)
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4)
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each)
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4)
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-11, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4)Ozzy
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4)Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Rick
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer No one
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) No one
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4 - 1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4) Sophie
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Ozzy
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) No one will go to RI, but one will be booted and that one is Ozzy
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 3 - 1
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Coach ~ Albert ~ Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 5 - 4
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6) Sophie

I think a bitter jury will award one of the minions the win, I think that Coach should be the winner....fwiw

12-09-11, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. " Ep. 14 Entry ~ Edited"

A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4) {Ozzy}
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4)Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Rick
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer No one
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) Rick
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4 - 1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4) Ozzy
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Albert
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Coach
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) Albert
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 3-1
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Coach, Ozzy, Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 6 - 3
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6) Ozzy

....I can hope...

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-11, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. Ozzy
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. Ozzy
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. Coach
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. Ozzy
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. Ozzy
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. none - they just join the jury
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? 4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. Ozzy
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. Ozzy
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. Coach
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. Ozzy
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. None - they join the jury
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? 4-1
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. Ozzy, Coach, Albert
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? 5-4-0
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. Ozzy

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-11, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry Question"
I see that some are answering None to G. and M. because it is believed whoever is booted is going to Jury and not RI. Is that right or should we name the booted person no matter where they are going? Thanks, thecats

12-09-11, 05:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry Question"
Good catch, I will alter the questions slightly. Thanks.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-09-11, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
Here is my entry:

A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4) Ozzy, of course.
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4) Ozzy.
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Albert.
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach.
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) Coach, if he has any.
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert.
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) Bye-bye, Rick.
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4-1.
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4) Sophie.
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Coach.
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Albert.
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert.
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) Adios, Ozzy.
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 3-1.
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Albert, Coach and Sophie.
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 5-4.
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6) Okay, it's ... Sophie. Coach burns too many bridges with Upolu members of the jury.

12-09-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
14. "tribe's Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Rick
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Rick
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Albert
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Rick
E. Idol Hands: None
F. F5 Alternate Target: Albert
G. F5 Bootee: Brandon
H. F5 Vote Spread: 4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Sophie
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Coach
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Sophie
L. F4 Alternate Target: Albert
M. F4 Bootee: Rick
N. F4 Vote Spread: 3-1
O. Finale 3: Albert ~ Coach ~ Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: 7-2
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Coach

12-11-11, 11:53 PM (EST)
28. "Post/PreMaxx ~ tribe's Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Ozzy
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Ozzy
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Ozzy
E. Idol Hands: Coach
G. F5 Bootee: Rick
H. F5 Vote Spread: 3-2
M. F4 Bootee: Ozzy
P. Finale Vote Spread: 4-3-2
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Sophie

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Ozzy
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Sophie
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Coach
G. F5 Bootee: Rick
H. F5 Vote Spread: 4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Coach
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Albert
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Coach
L. F4 Alternate Target: Albert
M. F4 Bootee: Ozzy
N. F4 Vote Spread: 3-1
O. Finale 3: Coach, Albert, Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: Coach - 6, Sophie - 3, Albert - 0
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Coach

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-11, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: OZZY
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Ozzy
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Coach
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. Rick
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? 4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. Ozzy
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. Sophie
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. Coach
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 3-1
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Sophie, Ozzy, Coach
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 5-4-0

12-18-11, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Post Maxx edit"
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. Sophie

M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) Ozzy
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 5-4-0

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-11, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4) Ozzy
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4) Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Rick
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Ozzy
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer none
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) Rick
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4) Ozzy
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Albert
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Sophie
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Sophie
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Ozzy, Coach, Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 5-3-1

Tribe made me flaky

12-15-11, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4) Sophie
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Coach
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Albert, Coach, Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 6-3

A Tribe masterpiece

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-11, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4)Ozzy
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Rick
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)Coach
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) none
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)Albert
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4)Rick
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4)Ozzy
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Sophie
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)Ozzy
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)Albert
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4)Sophie
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)3-1
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each)Ozzy, Coach, Albert
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4)5-4
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6)Ozzy

12-09-11, 08:44 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer None
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Rick
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer No one
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Brandon
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) Rick
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4 - 1

12-09-11, 08:59 AM (EST)
3. "Ep 13 entry....edited"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answerNone
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Brandon
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer No one
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Rick
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) Brandon
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4 - 1

12-14-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Pre-Ep 13 entry....edited"
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answerNone
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Brandon
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Brandon
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Rick

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-11, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. none
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. Coach
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. Rick
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. none
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. Sophie
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. Brandon
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? 4-1

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-09-11, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
Here are my two cents:

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) Ozzy, although I hope it's Edna.
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) None.
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Albert.
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Rick.
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Sophie.
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) None.
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Rick.
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) Good-bye and good riddance, Brandon!
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4-1.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-09-11, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "EP13 Pre-Max"
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer: Albert wins the combined RC/IC.
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Sophie
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Rick

Krautboy

12-12-11, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Post Maxx Changes"
B. Brandon wins combined IC/RC
C. Brandon wins Immunity Chaleenge

Krautboy

12-09-11, 07:57 PM (EST)
13. "tribe's Ep. 13 Entry"
B. Reward Recipient: Albert
C. Immunity Winner: Coach
D. First Voter @ TC: Brandon
G. Alternate Target: Albert
H. Bootee: Rick
I. Vote Spread: 3-2

12-11-11, 11:47 PM (EST)
27. "*PostMaxx* tribe's Ep. 13 Entry"
C. Immunity Winner: Brandon
G. Alternate Target: Sophie
H. Bootee: Brandon
I. Vote Spread: 4-1

12-09-11, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry "
B. Reward Recipient: Sophie
C. Immunity Winner: Sophie
D. First Voter @ TC: Rick
G. Alternate Target: Rick
H. Bootee: Brandon
I. Vote Spread: 4-1

12-11-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
26. "Post Maxx entry"
C. Brandon

12-09-11, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) OZZY
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer COACH
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) COACH
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) BRANDON
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) COACH
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer NONE
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) ALBERT
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) BRANDON
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4-1

12-11-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
24. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Brandon
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) COACH

12-09-11, 09:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13"
A. Redemption Winner: Coach
B. Reward Recipient: Coach
C. Immunity Winner: Sophie
D. First Voter @ TC: Coach
E. Last Voter @ TC: Sophie
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. Albert
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. Brandon
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? 3-2

12-12-11, 03:08 PM (EST)
31. "Post Maxx edit"
A. Brandon
B. Brandon
G. Coach

12-10-11, 11:59 AM (EST)
20. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer Albert
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Sophie
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Sophie
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer none
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) none
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4-1

A Tribe masterpiece

12-11-11, 02:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Coach

A Tribe masterpiece

12-10-11, 07:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to the game at Final 5. (4) OZZY
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4) OZZY
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) OZZY
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) RICK
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer NONE
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) ALBERT
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) RICK
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4) OZZY
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) OZZY
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) COACH
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) COACH
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to the jury. (4) ALBERT
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) OZZY, COACH, SOPHIE
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 6-1-2
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6) OZZY

12-15-11, 02:16 AM (EST)
35. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Albert
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each) Albert, COACH, SOPHIE

12-15-11, 01:26 PM (EST)
37. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 9-0
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6) Coach

12-16-11, 02:00 PM (EST)
40. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4) 6-3-0

12-11-11, 05:18 AM (EST)
23. "Pre-Maxx Deadline Enacted"
He hath not stuttered.
Par Usual, points fall by half for any question answered (or reanswered) from this point further.
This deadline is enacted for all of Ep. 13 and also enacted for question 'A.' of the Ep 14 Entry.

12-15-11, 05:48 PM (EST)
38. "FULL Pre-Maxx Deadline Enacted"
ep14 spoils were revealed early Thursday morning. I will be retroactively marking a couple of entries.

Good Luck All!

12-12-11, 02:49 AM (EST)
29. " Ep. 14 Entry Pre-maxx"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-11 AT 02:53 AM (EST)

Edited to answer F.

Ep14 Questions:

C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Coach
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)Sophie
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer None
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)Albert
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)Rick will be voted out and join the jury
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)4-1
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4)Albert
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Ozzy
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)Coach
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)Sophie
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)Ozzy will be voted out and join the jury
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)3-1
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each)Coach, Albert and Sophie
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4)5 Sophie, 3 coach, 1 Albert.
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6)Sophie

Krautboy

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-11, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S23 GOTS Ep. 13 Entry AND Ep. 14 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4)Albert
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4)Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Brandon
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) none
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)Rick
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)Brandon
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)4-1

12-16-11, 02:22 AM (EST)
39. "Pre-Maxx Deadline enacted for Ep. 14 Entry"
Pre-Maxx Deadline enacted for Ep. 14 Entry.
As of 1-ish AM eastern.
All point values drop by half.
Good Luck everyone!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •