The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"STOPP2: Week 12 Results / Week 13 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"STOPP2: Week 12 Results / Week 13 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-11 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Rob continues his stand atop the point pile. But Mike does make a surprising show from RI.

Week 12 Results

Swimmer points
Rob ~ 294
Mike ~ 196
Phillip ~ 170
Ashley ~ 150
Andrea ~ 126
Grant ~ 104
Natalie ~ 104
Matthew ~ 34
Rooster ~ 34
Steve ~ 0

The Family Visit Bonus netted everyone from Ometepe 100 as a swimmer and 200 as a Lifeguard.
Maximum woulda been 500 and 3 players acheived the max.
Congrats to vince, FloPo and taffnic.

Congrats, also to FlowahPowah for having the best score this week!
And for the first time in a long while a new player sits in the TopSpot!
Congrats, vince!

Unfortunately, agman acheived the lowest score this week and will be sent to Redemption Island.
Meanwhile, On Redemption Island...
Install a rotating door, suzzee leaves the STOPP, replaced by jbug as one step closer to re-entering the STOPP.

PLAYER
Button
LifeGuard
LG points
Swimmer1
Swimmer2
Swimmer3
Subtotal
Bonus
Now
Then
TOTAL
vince.Natalie
Georjanna.Matt
DearAbby.Ashley
FlowerpowerPhillip
CTgirl.Andrea
5cats.Rob
Vixen.Mike
taffnic.Grant

Redemption Islander
Button
Swimmer1
Swimmer2
Swimmer3
Now
Then
Total
agman
jbug

Loser Lodgers
OUT
End Total
suzzee
WK12
Molaholic
WK11
Wallflower
WK10
Travelor
WK9
Haunted
WK8
qwertypie
WK8
Scarlett
WK6
Snidget
WK5
S'Maniac
WK4
tribe
WK3

For those that need to view or review...
The Rules
1. All Entries are due by 7:59 BOARDTIME on the day of airing (Usually Wednesdays with 1 Sunday Finale).
2. All decisions regarding points, penalties and twists are solely my disgression. If you have any grievances or questions please share via Private Mail with me.
3. Par usual I have reserved a rules slot just for the possibility of a missed rule that I will remember/discover a little later on.

Strategy/Gameplay:
Each week you will choose 4 of the current survivors for your team.
1 will be your Lifeguard, 3 will be your Swimmers
Your swimmers will collect points as regular.
Your Lifeguard will be collecting DOUBLE their points.
Lifeguards must be claimed within the subject of your post.
Lifeguards will be on a first come first claimed basis. Only one lifeguard per player, one player per lifeguard.
Once a lifeguard has been claimed it cannot be claimed by anyone else for that week.
You may NOT choose the same lifeguard in consecutive entries.
If a Lifeguard choice is invalid you may not collect Swimmer points and will most likely result in automatically going to Redemption Island.
Each week, the STOPP player with the lowest weekly score will be sent to Redemption Island.

Redemption Island:
As a feature of this season, if you end up on Redemption Island you will (as similar to the actual game) be forced into a duel situation.
Competing Redemption Islanders will pick 3 swimmers each. These Swimmers CANNOT match each other.
The Redemption Islander that ends up with the most weekly Swimmer points will remain on RI while the loser will be kicked out of the STOPP.
There will be 2 chances to rejoin the STOPP game. Refer to the calendar below for the "when".
Redemption Island Calendar:
Week 1 Entry: tribe (me) is the lonely Redemption Islander. Woe is me.
Week 2 Entry: tribe (me) and the loser of the Week 1 Entry go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 3 Entry: The winner of Week 2 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 2 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 4 Entry: The winner of Week 3 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 3 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 5 Entry: The winner of Week 4 Redemption Island and the losers of the Week 4 STOPP go head-to-head. The winners stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 6 Entry: The winners of Week 5 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 5 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner goes back into the STOPP the loser stays on Redemption Island.
Week 7 Entry: The loser of Week 6 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 6 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 8 Entry: The winner of Week 7 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 7 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 9 Entry: The winner of Week 8 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 8 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 10 Entry: The winner of Week 9 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 9 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 11 Entry: The winner of Week 10 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 10 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 12 Entry: The winner of Week 11 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 11 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.

Week 13 Entry: The winner of Week 12 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 12 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner returns to the STOPP the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 14/Finale Entry: The winner of Week 13 Redemption Island rejoins the STOPP. End of Redemption Island twist.

Weekly Points:
1st Confessional: If your swimmer/lifeguard is the first to speak in the new episode (50/100 points)
Redemption Winner: If your swimmer/lifeguard wins the Redemption Island Challenge (34/68 points)
Treemail: If your swimmer/lifeguard reads aloud Treemail or any other Survivor Message (46/92 points)
Finds Hidden Idol: If your swimmer/lifeguard finds a hidden immunity idol (62/124 points)
Plays Hidden Idol: If your swimmer/lifeguard plays a hidden immunity idol (42/84 points)
Reward/Immunity Winner: If your swimmer/lifeguard wins the R/I Challenge (34/68 points)
1st at Tribal Council: If your swimmer/lifeguard is the first one to speak at Tribal Council (58/116 points)
Last Voter: If your swimmer/lifeguard is the last to vote at Tribal Council (90/180 points)
RI Voter: If your swimmer/lifeguard votes for the Redemption Islander (82/164 points)
Redemption Witness: If your swimmer/lifeguard sits as an observer for the Redemption Duel (22/44 points)
Sprint's Player of the Week: If your swimmer/lifeguard is an option as one of Sprint's Player of the Week (As far as I know this is just an american thing, so for you canadians you'll just have to trust me) (66/132 points)

Week 13 Entry

Claim 1 of the following as your Lifeguard (in the subject of your post), then choose 3 more to act as Swimmers.
Once a survivor from this list is claimed as a lifeguard they cannot be claimed as another's lifeguard. They will always be open as swimmers.
The deadline for this entry is; Wednesday, May 12th @ 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
*Redemption Islanders*
jbug & agman. You two will NOT choose a Lifeguard. Just 3 swimmers. That CANNOT match each others.

The vince3 official list of remaining Lifeguards
Andrea
Vixen
Ashley
taffnic
Grant
vince
Matthew
D'Abby
Mike
FloPo
Natalie
5cats
Phillip
Georj
Rob
CTgirl

Rooster /

Jury Box:

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lifeguard: Grant vince3 05-05-11 1
 Lifeguard-Rob CTgirl 05-05-11 2
 Lifeguard: Phillip Georjanna 05-05-11 3
 LifeGuard : Natalie 5cats 05-05-11 4
 Lifeguard: Ashley taffnic 05-05-11 5
 Matthew DearAbby 05-05-11 6
 Mike Flowerpower 05-06-11 7
 Off to Losers Lodge suzzee 05-06-11 8
 RE: ST... agman 05-06-11 9
   swimmers jbug 05-09-11 10
 Andrea Kermit the Vixen 05-09-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-11, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lifeguard: Grant"
Rob, Natalie, Phillip for swimmers
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-11, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lifeguard-Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

Swimmers: Grant, Phillip, Natalie

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-11, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lifeguard: Phillip"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Swim Team: Andrea, Rob and Grant

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-11, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "LifeGuard : Natalie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

Swimmers ~ Rob ~ Ashley ~ Phillip

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-11, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lifeguard: Ashley"
Swimmers: Rob, Grant, Phillip

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-05-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Matthew"
Rob, Grant, Philip

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-11, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Mike"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-11 AT 06:15 AM (EST)

Rob~Natalie~Grant

A belated Woo and Hoo....can. not. believe. I. won. the. button!!!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-06-11, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Off to Losers Lodge"
GAH! One week of debauchery and I seal my fate. Off to Losers Lodge just in time for the Nekid Volleyball Tournament and Masked Ball.

Ta ta for now, thanks for the run Tribe dahlin' and good luck to everyone else.

A Tribe masterpiece

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: STOPP2: Week 12 Results / Week 13 Entry"
Swimmers are: Rob, Rooster, Mike

Did someone mention Loser Lodge??? I'm at home in that game!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. " swimmers"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-11 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

Rob
Rooster
Mike

)(*@&*%$^*$_*#!
Just re-read the rules......

changing swimmers to:
Matt
Natalie
Grant

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010
~~~peeks over Ag's shoulder~~~
2 can play the copy game

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-11, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Andrea"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-11 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

Swimmers: Natalie, Rob, Grant

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •