The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"STOPP2: Week 7 Results / Week 8 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-11, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"STOPP2: Week 7 Results / Week 8 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-11 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

This week's best swimmer is Mike. Stephanie leaves for good and Sarita replaces her at Redemption Island.

Before I get to the results, I'd like to mention that since the tribes are merging and the game changes focus, starting with the next entry the STOPP will also be observing a few changes.
Take note.

Week 7 Results

Swimmer points
Mike ~ 86
Andrea ~ 77
David ~ 77
Rob ~ 61
Grant ~ 50
Julie ~ 41
Steve ~ 41
Rooster ~ 40
Stephanie ~ 33
Phillip ~ 28
Ashley ~ 17
Matthew ~ 17
Natalie ~ 17
Sarita ~ 0

Congrats, Georj! Due to your lifeguard bonus you did the Best this week!
vince still claims the TopSpot!
On Redemption Island...
Neither Molaholic nor Haunted made entries this week. While normally that would spell disaster for both, I am keeping the both of them and adding qwerty.
This does mean, however, that 2 of the three will be going next entry.

PLAYER
Button
LifeGuard
Swimmer1
Swimmer2
Swimmer3
Subtotal
Bonus
Now
Then
Total
vince
Matthew
DearAbby
Andrea
Georjanna
Stephanie
taffnic
Grant
Wallflower
Rob
5cats
David
CTgirl
Ashley
suzzee
Mike
Flowerpower
Phillip
Travelor
Steve
jbug
Rooster
Vixen
Julie
agman
Natalie

Redemption Islander
Button
Swimmer1
Swimmer2
Swimmer3
Subtotal
Now
Then
Total
qwertypie
Molaholic
Haunted
Scarlett
OUT
Snidget
OUT
S'Maniac
OUT
tribe
OUT

Most of the following have been altered so please pay attention.

The Rules
1. All Entries are due by 7:59 BOARDTIME on the day of airing (Usually Wednesdays with 1 Sunday Finale).
2. All decisions regarding points, penalties and twists are solely my disgression. If you have any grievances or questions please share via Private Mail with me.
3. Par usual I have reserved a rules slot just for the possibility of a missed rule that I will remember/discover a little later on.

Strategy/Gameplay:
Each week you will choose 4 of the current survivors for your team.
1 will be your Lifeguard, 3 will be your Swimmers
Your swimmers will collect points as regular.
Your Lifeguard will be collecting DOUBLE their points.
Lifeguards must be claimed within the subject of your post.
Lifeguards will be on a first come first claimed basis. Only one lifeguard per player, one player per lifeguard.
Once a lifeguard has been claimed it cannot be claimed by anyone else for that week.
You may NOT choose the same lifeguard in consecutive entries.
If a Lifeguard choice is invalid you may not collect Swimmer points and will most likely result in automatically going to Redemption Island.
Each week, the STOPP player with the lowest weekly score will be sent to Redemption Island.

Redemption Island:
As a feature of this season, if you end up on Redemption Island you will (as similar to the actual game) be forced into a duel situation.
Competing Redemption Islanders will pick 3 swimmers each. These Swimmers CANNOT match each other.
The Redemption Islander that ends up with the most weekly Swimmer points will remain on RI while the loser will be kicked out of the STOPP.
There will be 2 chances to rejoin the STOPP game. Refer to the calendar below for the "when".
Redemption Island Calendar:
Week 1 Entry: tribe (me) is the lonely Redemption Islander. Woe is me.
Week 2 Entry: tribe (me) and the loser of the Week 1 Entry go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 3 Entry: The winner of Week 2 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 2 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 4 Entry: The winner of Week 3 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 3 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 5 Entry: The winner of Week 4 Redemption Island and the losers of the Week 4 STOPP go head-to-head. The winners stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 6 Entry: The winners of Week 5 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 5 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner goes back into the STOPP the loser stays on Redemption Island.
Week 7 Entry: The loser of Week 6 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 6 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.

Week 8 Entry: The winner of Week 7 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 7 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 9 Entry: The winner of Week 8 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 8 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 10 Entry: The winner of Week 9 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 9 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 11 Entry: The winner of Week 10 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 10 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner stays on Redemption Island the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 12 Entry: The winner of Week 11 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 11 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner goes back into the STOPP the loser stays on Redemption Island.
Week 13 Entry: The loser of Week 12 Redemption Island and the loser of the Week 12 STOPP go head-to-head. The winner returns to the STOPP the loser is kicked out of the STOPP.
Week 14/Finale Entry: The winner of Week 13 Redemption Island rejoins the STOPP. End of Redemption Island twist.

Weekly Points:
1st Confessional: If your swimmer/lifeguard is the first to speak in the new episode (50/100 points)
Redemption Winner: If your swimmer/lifeguard wins the Redemption Island Challenge (34/68 points)
Treemail: If your swimmer/lifeguard reads aloud Treemail or any other Survivor Message (46/92 points)
Finds Hidden Idol: If your swimmer/lifeguard finds a hidden immunity idol (62/124 points)
Plays Hidden Idol: If your swimmer/lifeguard plays a hidden immunity idol (42/84 points)
Reward/Immunity Winner: If your swimmer/lifeguard wins the R/I Challenge (34/68 points)
1st at Tribal Council: If your swimmer/lifeguard is the first one to speak at Tribal Council (58/116 points)
Last Voter: If your swimmer/lifeguard is the last to vote at Tribal Council (90/180 points)
RI Voter: If your swimmer/lifeguard votes for the Redemption Islander (82/164 points)
Redemption Witness: If your swimmer/lifeguard sits as an observer for the Redemption Duel (22/44 points)
Sprint's Player of the Week: If your swimmer/lifeguard is an option as one of Sprint's Player of the Week (As far as I know this is just an american thing, so for you canadians you'll just have to trust me) (66/132 points)

Week 8 Entry

Claim 1 of the following as your Lifeguard (in the subject of your post), then choose 3 more to act as Swimmers.
Once a survivor from this list is claimed as a lifeguard they cannot be claimed as another's lifeguard. They will always be open as swimmers.
The deadline for this entry is; Wednesday, April 6th @ 7:59pm BOARDTIME.
*Redemption Islanders*
qwerty, Molaholic & HauntedOne. You three will NOT choose a Lifeguard. Just 3 swimmers. That CANNOT match each other.

The vince3 official list of remaining Lifeguards
Andrea
suzzee
Ashley
taffnic
David
agman
Grant
CTgirl
Julie
Travelor
Matthew
Georj
Mike
5cats
Natalie
Vixen
Phillip
WallFlo

Rob
vince
Rooster
D'Abby
Sarita
FloPo
Steve
jbug

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lifeguard: Sarita Georjanna 04-01-11 1
   Change of Lifeguard: Matt Georjanna 04-01-11 2
       RE: Change of Lifeguard: Matt vince3 04-01-11 4
 Lifeguard: Rob vince3 04-01-11 3
 Lifeguard: Grant CTgirl 04-01-11 5
 Life guard: MIKE 5cats 04-01-11 6
 Lifeguard Julie Travelor 04-01-11 7
 Rooster DearAbby 04-01-11 8
 Lifeguard: Sarita Kermit the Vixen 04-01-11 9
   Lifeguard CHANGE: Natalie Kermit the Vixen 04-01-11 12
 Andrea suzzee 04-01-11 10
   Changing to Lifeguard Matt suzzee 04-01-11 11
  Lifeguard STEVE jbug 04-01-11 13
 Not forgetting this time Molaholic 04-01-11 14
 Lifeguard: Ashley taffnic 04-01-11 15
 Lifeguard David agman 04-03-11 16
 ?????? Flowerpower 04-04-11 17
   Sarita is still available tribephyl 04-04-11 20
       Can't pick her... Flowerpower 04-05-11 21
           RE: Can't pick her... tribephyl 04-05-11 22
               Sorryita Flowerpower 04-06-11 23
 RE: ST... qwertypie 04-04-11 18
 Lifeguard: Phillip Wallflower66 04-04-11 19
 RE: ST... HauntedOne 04-06-11 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-11, 04:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lifeguard: Sarita"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-11 AT 05:01 AM (EST)

OOPS!

Sarita is still available!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Change of Lifeguard: Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Swim Team: Rob, Rooster and Grant

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Change of Lifeguard: Matt"
Fortunately for you, even if you didn't make that change immediately, I couldn't have picked Matt this week anyways...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lifeguard: Rob"
Swimmers: Matt, Grant, Rooster

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lifeguard: Grant"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

Swimmers: Matt, Rooster, Rob

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Life guard: MIKE"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

Swimmers:
Matt
Grant
Rob

Travelor 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-11, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lifeguard Julie"
Back with swimmers

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-11, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rooster"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-11 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Swimmers: David, Matt, Rob

This does mean, however, that 2 of the three will be going next entry.

So, should we start calling you Tribe Seacrest now?

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-01-11, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lifeguard: Sarita"
Swimmers TBD

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-01-11, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Lifeguard CHANGE: Natalie"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

Swimmers: Rob, Grant, Matt

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-01-11, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Andrea"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

Rob-Matt-Rooster

A Tribe masterpiece

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-01-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Changing to Lifeguard Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-11 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

never mind don't look still with andrea

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. " Lifeguard STEVE"
Swimmies

Rob
Grant
Mike

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

What determines the lifeguard bonus? random pick?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Not forgetting this time"
My lifeguard-less swimmers will be Rob, Phil, and Rooster.

Gracias!

Another Agman masterpiece (2011)

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-11, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Lifeguard: Ashley"

Swimmers: Steve, Rob, Phillip

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-11, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Lifeguard David"
Swimmers: Rob, Rooster and Steve

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "??????"
No one left for me to pick, but the person that was my lifeguard last week???

Swimmers: Rob, Matt, Grant

04-04-11, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sarita is still available"
you're still in it FloPo!

04-05-11, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Can't pick her..."
Tribe, I just can't bring myself to pick her...and, it's so confusing with all of the lifeguard changes...WWWAAAAAHHHHHH!

04-05-11, 02:50 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Can't pick her..."
lol...
No worries, darling.
So Sarita as a lifeguard is just a personal heebeegeebee for you?
Cause, she'll get you through this round. and as far as confusing lifeguard changes are concerned, the only way to get booted to Redemption Island now would be to get the lowest weekly score and without a lifeguard that is pretty much guaranteed. So best to just plug your nose and go with Sarita!

04-06-11, 12:21 PM (EST)
23. "Sorryita"
Forced to go with Sarita...boo hoo!

Changing my swimmers to:

Rob~Grant~Ashley

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: STOPP2: Week 7 Results / Week 8 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-11 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Sarita, Steve and David

UMMM, thanks for the shout out?

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-04-11, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Lifeguard: Phillip"
Swimmers: Rooster, David, Grant

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-11, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: STOPP2: Week 7 Results / Week 8 Entry"
Swimmers -- Rob, Mike, David

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •