The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"hey guys and gals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-11, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"hey guys and gals"
Hey to all of you survivor fanatics how are you doing?

First of all I want to say I am really sorry that I abandoned you all in the last few weeks of the last survivor series. At the time I had more than I could handle and seeing how this is just a game for bragging rights, i was forced to abondon my game.

If your wondering who the winner is, well anyone who played and watched the show was a winner. I really dont know as I gave up scoring when I couldnt keep up with my new job, new love interest, new home, new car, I basically got a new life all at once.

All of you are important to me. I really felt welcomed, loved and honored to be a part of your lives as well.

I am still around. I just got my taxes back. What does that mean? Well since my exwife took the computer, I found I was in need of one, and recently purchased a new laptop for myself.

Today I find myself going through the internet remembering all those who are near and dear to me, and I wanted to say hello.

This season I will not revive the game of course but now that my life has settled down some, by next season I will be ready to jump back into it and make another go of it.

Suzzee, I want to put a special shout out to you for thinking of me and asking where and how I am doing.

Yes folks I am still here and yes I am still watching. Thank you all for you love and admiration. I love you all, and look forward to this seasons show and what will happen next.

Peace to you all,

Bob
- (aka) ARW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ah HA! suzzee 03-06-11 1
 RE: hey guys and gals krismiss2us 03-08-11 2
 RE: hey guys and gals CTgirl 03-08-11 3
 Hey ARW! michel 03-08-11 4
 RE: hey guys and gals Wallflower66 03-09-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-06-11, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ah HA!"
There you are! Glad everything is coming along.

For some fun and games in the meantime go over to http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/4109.shtml

And grab yourself a BTS costume and jump in.

Hey! Who moved the island?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-11, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: hey guys and gals"
So glad to hear you are alive and well! Sorry that you can't get the game going now but understand. I am just happy you didn't end up in the hospital again!!!

take care

Thanks Tribe!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-11, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: hey guys and gals"
Thanks for letting us know. Glad all is well!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-11, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hey ARW!"
I'm glad to hear all is well.

You say it was the New Job? It doesn't take long to figure out how to be unproductive and waste time on a Survivor board.
The New Home? I'd say that if you've got your shelter all set up, it's time to play the game.
New Car? So, you're getting home faster than by bus, leaving more time to play the game.
New Love? AH! Now I understand!

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-11, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: hey guys and gals"
Welcome back, Bob! Good to know that life is looking up for you!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •