The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-10, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-10 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

Home Survivor 2.4 - Third Week Elimination Scoring - Rules And Next New Questionnaire ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all. Welcome back to The Home Survivor, hosted by myself ARW. Thank you for stopping in.

Note from the host:
Georjanna found a scoring flaw, and I have made adjustments. The scores I posted last night have been changed to make up for these flaws.

1st - I thought Jill caught the catfish, but it was actually Jimmy Johnson.
2nd - I never noticed the rain. It was so subtle that it escaped me until it was pointed out.
3rd - The Favorite Player Bonus Points. I don’t know what I was thinking, but Georjanna was correct.
So I went back to the Questionnaire Score Card Spreadsheet that I have created to aid in my scoring and made the adjustments and now the scores are much better.

Just a reminder I gave away a few Reward Idols last week for not posting sooner. And michel was the winner for last week, so therefore he also has a Reward Idol to play this week. Michel you only won 10 points using your Reward Idol. Had you have answered that last 10 point question correctly you would have won 20 points instead.

OMG - The amount of Lottery Winners this last Mayhem. Out of 18 players, 10 of you and including myself won the Lottery. I was the only one to get 4 out of 5 questions I chose as the winners in my lottery. A lot of you received 3 out of 5. For each of us that won the Mayhem this week, we will all receive a Reward Idol. This Idols points will be gained from this questionnaire.

My thoughts on the show so far:
Ok first of all, this was not Survivor. This was the Marty - NaOnka show. Jimmy Johnson gets voted out, and he only has 1 confessional during the game. I had a hard time swallowing this one.

I can not stand NaOnka. I really can not stand her. She talks loud and over people so that others never deal with whatever it is she wants to get away with. Example: NaOnka loses a sock and ends up stealing Judds socks. He confronts her for it, and all she can do is ask why he has an attitude. Well if you took something of mine you can bet that I would have attitude as well.

As for Marty, he rubs me the wrong way. There are 10 people on each tribe. Ok so there were only 9, but still. Why then if there are 9 people on the Espada - Older Tribe did the camera stay on Marty.

Onward to scoring:
This weeks winner was, georjanna and michel with 170 points for the week. Both have earned 10 bonus points and a Reward Idol, good for next weeks Questionnaire. For rules regarding Reward Idols please check out the Score Board Rules section for details.

For a complete look at the scores you can click the Scoring link on the next page. You may notice that micheal received 10 bonus points this week, those were the points gained from the Reward Idol micheal won last week for being the leader.

After three weeks of scoring Georjanna is our current leader. Congratulations Georjanna, and thank you for helping me. You helped a lot of people get better scores.

New Business:
This weeks Mayhem Bonus round is called Chapter 4: The Wild Life!
For this chapter what you will need to do is pick 4 types of animal you think will be seen on camera. Birds sitting in trees count as land animals as they are not in flight. Crabs on the beach are land animals if not seen in water first. You get my point I am sure. Here is where it gets really good. 20 points go for each one that you identify correctly. And Secondary Bonus Points will be awarded If you identify them in correct order. For each in the correct order, I will double the points for that Animal.

Example: I choose - Birds - Monkeys - Sand Crab - Ants (Yes, I am considering Spiders, Ants and Beetles as part of this.)
If all 4 animals are seen on the show from the First commercial break to Tribal Counsel then I would receive 80 points.
If Birds happen to be the first animal seen, and Monkeys were 4th to be seen and Sand Crabs are 3rd to be seen and finally Ants are second, I would receive 40 more points - 20 for Birds and 20 for Sand Crabs for being in the correct order of television viewing.
Ultimately, this would mean I will receive 120 total Mayhem Bonus Points.

In the weird event that only 2 or 3 animals are seen and not 4 or more, then I will give you 10 points for each animal not seen, for making the attempt. Any animals after 4 are not going to give you Secondary Bonus Points, but will get you the original 20 points for guessing them on the show.

For those that have not started playing yet, you may join in anytime.

So are you ready play Home Survivor 2?

Good Luck,
- AvidRealityWatcher, (ARW)

`
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My guesses week #4 shelliefish 09-30-10 1
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Georjanna 09-30-10 2
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... AvidRealityWatcher 09-30-10 4
       RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Georjanna 09-30-10 6
           RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... AvidRealityWatcher 10-01-10 8
               RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... krismiss2us 10-01-10 9
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... vince3 09-30-10 3
 MY GUESSES WEEK 4 krismiss2us 09-30-10 5
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... AvidRealityWatcher 10-01-10 7
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Molaholic 10-01-10 10
 tribe's New Questionnaire tribephyl 10-01-10 11
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... VisionQuest 10-02-10 12
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... taffnic 10-04-10 13
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Travelor 10-04-10 14
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... 5cats 10-04-10 15
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 10-05-10 16
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Wallflower66 10-05-10 17
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... suzzee 10-06-10 18
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Survivor Maniac 10-06-10 19
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... CTgirl 10-06-10 20
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... Georjanna 10-06-10 21
 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... michel 10-06-10 22
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination... suzzee 10-08-10 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shelliefish 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-30-10, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shelliefish Click to send private message to shelliefish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My guesses week #4"
Who is Your Favorite Player? 6 Jimmy T
The Game Impact:

(20pts) 1. The Camera Hog:
7 Marty

(20pts) 2. The Beginning:
22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
26 No

(20pts) 4. Location - Location:
28 Back to Camp

(20pts) 5: The Chit Chat:
32 Female

Caught On Camera:

(10pts) 6. The Creature Feature:
34 Land

(10pts) 7. The Confession:
22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
21 No Reward Food

(10pts) 9: The Hand Off:
32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Chapter 3: The Wild Life!
Animal 1: birds
Animal 2: snakes
Animal 3: spiders
Animal 4: monkeys
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-30-10, 05:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-10 AT 05:52 AM (EST)

ARW,

Evidently I am very confused about the scoring. So, I'd really appreciate your help.

To begin:

I chose Kelly S as my Favorite Player for this week, and ...
1) She did not have more than one confessional.
2) She did not sit out a competition.
3) She did not receive a TC vote, but was not eliminated.
4) She did not find or capture food for her tribe,
and
5) Jeff did not speak to her.

So, if "Final Bonus: If none of the above apply to you, I will double your questionnaire points." doesn't mean that my questionnaire points should have been doubled - and obviously it doesn't - then what does it mean? Other than that I need to rethink that strategy?

Too, I wonder if it would be too much trouble for you to post the correct answers to the previous week's ten questions with each new entry? Because, for this Episode I thought that I had the correct answers for the following questions:

Question 3-20 PTS (Yes, it did rain on the Survivors).
Question 5-20 PTS (The last Survivor to speak at TC was male).
Question 6-10 PTS (The first creatures shown following the recap were crabs - on land).
Question 8-10 PTS (Kelly B was shown eating a reward food - a banana)
Question 9-10PTS The Immunity Idol was handed to a female - Kelly S
and ...
Question 10-10PTS The first Tribe/Survivor featured (shown) in the preview was the Old Tribe/Holly.

And that would have made my Questionnaire Total at least 80 (before it was doubled ... ) rather than 60. Note: I don't have the patience to count confessionals, so I have no idea whether I got Question 7 right or not.

Too, for the Lottery/Mayhem I chose Questions 2, 3, 7, 8, 10. So, if I had Questions 3, 8 and 10 right (as I thought I did), then shouldn't I have scored a Bonus of 10 (and a Reward Idol)?

I apologize for cluttering up the thread: I know that I'm going to feel really stupid about all of this when I see your answer. But, at least this way the feeling won't last for an entire Season. Here, anyway.

Thank you,

G

09-30-10, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? Your player of choice
The Game Impact:

7 Marty

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
26 No

28 Back to Camp

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
--- Younger Tribe ---

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Chapter 3: The Lottery!
Your Choices Here

Ok so here is how I graded the show. Please note that even though the show starts, some of my questions say, "After the first commercial."

When the first commercial was over, Marty was the first person to be seen. This also means that the Older Tribe was the first tribe to get highlighted after that same commercial. Thats questions 1 and 2.

Question 3, As for the weather, I never saw it rain on the survivors this episode.

Question 4, The reward was given to them at the challenge but was to take it back to camp.

Questino 5, The last to speak at Tribal Counsel was a Male.

Question 6, The first animal seen on the show, this does not mean after the first commercial, therefore the answer was Sand Crab, and by that right was on Land.

Question 7, The Older Tribe had 21 separate confessionals and the younger tribe had 10.

Question 8, The Immunity/ Reward Challenge the Young Tribe won. This means everyone on the Young Tribe ate reward food. That means Kelly S. eating a banana, as well as all the tribe I awarded.

Question 9, The Immunity Idol was handed to a female.

Question 10, The Young tribe was to only team mentioned or shown for the preview of next week.

For you Favorite Bonuses, you are correct in almost everything, with the exception to one. Kelly S. Has to receive a vote to leave but not leave. If her tribe does not go to tribal counsel this category is null and voided.

But I do see your point on this. If this catergory is voided, shouldnt I just go with what I have? Give me some time to consider this question a little more and I will probably award a few of you some due points in that case. But this would only go for those that chose a Younger Tribe member as their favorite, and did not get any favorite bonus points.

They can not have searched and found wild food, Had more than 1 Confessional, Jeff did not address them to talk during the show, nobody sat out so thats a given, and since we are mainly talking about the voting, then let me ponder this one.

Your Lottery Questions 2, 3, and 10 were not correct. Unless you can show me where it rained, I may have missed that one.

Here is a copy of your score card. And a numbers grid to help you understand your answers better.

I hope I have helped you get the answers you seek.

Thanks for asking, you can ask anytime.

-ARW

09-30-10, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-10 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

Hi, ARW!

Thank you for taking so much time with this. I'm really not going to be a chronic pest. And I really wasn't trying to make a point: honest. It was just that I had deliberately chosen Kelly Shinn as my Favorite Player because I thought that it was possible that none of the five bonus categories would apply to her. So, when (it seemed to me) that they didn't and my questionnaire points weren't doubled, I assumed that I hadn't understood that "Final Bonus" language correctly. And, I'm still not sure that, even with your help, I've managed to do that. But, I don't have to: it's your game, and it's awesome, and I'm really enjoying playing it. So whatever you decide is fine with me.

As for the rain:

There is a fine rain falling throughout the first-segment scene (between commercials one and two) in which Marty reveals his possession of the HII to his tribe. You see it best in the shots of Marty that follow Tyrone's (confessional) assessment of him as "shady" (heard as Tyrone reclines in the shelter) and Jimmy T's "He just kept us strong as a tribe. Thank you, Marty. I mean that." remark. You can also see it in several of the shots of the Idol hanging/swinging from the tree. And you can see it during Jill's confessional following Espada's IC loss as she says (referring to Marty) "... Whatever, you're the puppet master."

And the preview:

As Jeff says "Next time on Survivor ... " the video is a shot of lightning in a dark sky, then a pelican being tossed by angry waves and then, as he says "batten down the hatches, a fierce storm is about to wreak havoc ..." there is a shot of Holly standing against the backdrop of a gray and stormy sky (the inference being that he is speaking of a violent weather event about to strike Espada) before the cut to NaOnka (as he intones, "get ready for Hurricane NaOnka"). But, you're very right: the only time multiple members of a tribe are shown in the preview, they are members of LaFlor. So, I rest your case ...

Note: The vidcaps from the preview are up in the Spoiler Forum.

Thank you again for all of your time and effort,

You know, Exile isn't so bad. I could get used to it ...

10-01-10, 04:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-10 AT 04:37 AM (EST)

No I think the thanks go to you. I would hate to score this incorrectly. As one of the rules I have on this game is to be able to check up on me to see if I am playing it straight.

The flaws you pointed out are very valid, and I have changed the score card. Check it out.

You went from Exile Island to Paradise Island, along with michel. Enjoy your vacation, and your Reward Idol. You deserve them.

Oh and by the way, thanks for the view of the rain, I dont know how I missed that.

Thanks again georjanna!!

Good Luck,

- ARW

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-01-10, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
new strategy for me - i'm gonna have my honey help me answer thet questions for the next game. i am in dire need of help!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-10, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 3 Jane
The Game Impact:

6 Jimmy T

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

29 Sent Elsewhere

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
16 Kelly B

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Crabs
Birds
Monkeys
Fish

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "MY GUESSES WEEK 4"
Who is Your Favorite Player? 8 Tyrone
The Game Impact:

18 NaOnka

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
26 No

27 Contest Location

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
8 Tyrone

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 1: spider
Animal 2: crab
Animal 3: bird
Animal 4: fish

10-01-10, 04:32 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 14 Brenda
The Game Impact:

7 Marty

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

28 Back to Camp

32 Female

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
10 Yve

31 Male

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Chapter 4: The Wild Life!
Animal 1: Birds
Animal 2: Monkeys
Animal 3: Sand Crabs
Animal 4: Ants

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 17 Kelly S
The Game Impact:

6 Jimmy T

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

29 Sent Elsewhere

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
13 Benry

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 1: Bird
Animal 2: Crab
Animal 3: Fish
Animal 4: Ape

Agman gave me the finger. Now pull it.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "tribe's New Questionnaire"
Who is Your Favorite Player? 1 Dan
The Game Impact:

4 Jill

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

27 Contest Location

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
21 No Reward Food

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 2: Insect
Animal 3: Fish
Animal 4: Cat

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-10, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 7 Marty
The Game Impact:

18 NaOnka

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

27 Contest Location

32 Female

Caught On Camera:

33 Air

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
21 No Reward Food

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Birds
Fish
Crabs
Snakes

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
The Game Impact:

18 NaOnka

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

28 Back to Camp

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
21 No Reward Food

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Ants
Bird
Snake
Monkey

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

Travelor 219 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-10, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 18 NaOnka
The Game Impact:

7 Marty

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

27 Contest Location

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
21 No Reward Food

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 2 Monkeys
Animal 3: crabs
Animal 4: spiders

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-10, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 10 Yve
The Game Impact:

7 Marty

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

29 Sent Elsewhere

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
12 Chase

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 1: bird
Animal 2: ants
Animal 3: crabs
Animal 4: snake

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-10, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vix Pix"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-10 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

The Game Impact:

2 Holly

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
26 No

27 Contest Location

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

35 Water

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
11 Alina

31 Male

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Snake
Birds
Spider
Monkey

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-05-10, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 1 Dan
The Game Impact:

7 Marty

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

27 Contest Location

32 Female

Caught On Camera:

No Answer

No Answer

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
No Answer

No Answer

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
No Answer

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 1: Monkey
Animal 2: crab
Animal 3: snake
Animal 4: spider

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-06-10, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? Alina

(20pts) 1. The Camera Hog: Kelly B

(20pts) 2. The Beginning: Younger Tribe

(20pts) 3. The Weather: No

(20pts) 4. Location - Location: back to camp

(20pts) 5. The Chit Chat: Jimmy T

(10pts) 6. The Creature Feature: Air

(10pts) 7. The Confessions: Older

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters: Kelly B

(10pts) 9. The Hand Off: Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview: Tribe Young

Animal 2: Birds
Animal 3: Birds
Animal 4: Birds

agman makes me hot

Survivor Maniac 1276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-06-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
The Game Impact:

6 Jimmy T

22 Tribe Young

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

27 Contest Location

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
21 No Reward Food

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 2: Monkeys
Animal 3: Crabs
Animal 4: Spider

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-10, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
The Game Impact:

7 Marty

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

28 Back to Camp

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

23 Tribe Old

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
14 Brenda

32 Female

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
22 Tribe Young

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 2: Crab
Animal 3: Monkey
Animal 4: snake

10-06-10, 06:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 20 Sash
The Game Impact:

3 Jane

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

27 Contest Location

32 Female

Caught On Camera:

34 Land

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
11 Alina

31 Male

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 1: Snake
Animal 2: Bird
Animal 3: Monkey
Animal 4: Fish/Marine Mammal

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-10, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Who is Your Favorite Player? 14 Brenda
The Game Impact:

3 Jane

23 Tribe Old

(20pts) 3. The Weather:
25 Yes

28 Back to Camp

31 Male

Caught On Camera:

33 Air

22 Tribe Young

(10pts) 8. Ant Eaters:
14 Brenda

31 Male

(10pts) 10. The Preview:
23 Tribe Old

Home Survivor Mayhem:

Animal 1: ant
Animal 2: spider
Animal 3: fish
Animal 4: Haguar

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-08-10, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 Scoring, Updates, New Questionnaire and more..."
Animal 4: Haguar A cross between an Hag and a jaguar or did you mean NaOinka? thanks michel your typo gave me a much much needed smile.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •