The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-10, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-10 AT 02:08 AM (EST)

Hello my fellow Survivor fans, and welcome back to you all.

I am pleased to have this done as fast as I have. Only one more show to go. Which also means Only one more questionnaire to fill out. The next Questionnaire is ready. You will notice that the questions have all changed. All questions are worth 50 points each. Instead of Answer A or Answer B, Tribe A or Tribe B, Male or Female type questions are gone. The new questions are based on who you think will be the correct answer for that particular question. NOTE: Since I do not know who the final 3 are going to be, I have made the answers accordingly. Please make sure you read the questions carefully.

What an episode. As the season comes to its conclusion, I have to admit, I am getting really wrapped up watching the Villains keep their game from falling apart. Kudos to Sandra and Jerri this episode.

I have been a firm Russel supporter from day 1, with exception to my first post entry that I accidentally chose Rupert instead of Russel. But now I find I am rooting for both Sandra and Parvati. A number of you have been Sandra and Parvati supporters all season long and now I understand why.

This last week I offered a Reward Challenge to all players Level 1 and Level 2 alike to see if they could find a picture I hid here on my message board posting. If found you received an additional 50 points to your weekly score. The following are a list of those that did find it.

This is what I was hoping you would find.

If you read the clues correctly you would have known to click the button that said {Green} just before you started the Questionnaire.

(HRC)
Suzzee found it first and in less than 4 hours from the time I posted it. Great job to you.
Kircon
Tribephyl
Wallflower66
Michel
HauntedOne
VixPix
5cats

All were members of the Tribe BOB group and to suzzee I offer you special immunity from last weeks vote.

On a side note one of you made me laugh really hard at your attempt at trying to have immunity for this week. I normally wouldn’t ever post your Private Emails to me, but this one was way too good to pass up. I have decided to keep this person anonymous,.

Here is the quoted Private Email I received. You tell me what you think?
>Hello ARW
>
>First, I'd play this if it is mine to play.
>
>
>
>If not, I have this:
>
>
>
>I know it's just a stick but I can draw a little face on it if you want.

I was absolutely rolling when I received this email. To the one that sent it. Thank you. Your message was received with all kinds of giggles.

Level 1 Players:
Michel comes in top this week with 852 points. HauntedOne came in a very close second with 850 points. You just have to love those posting bonus points given. Both missed only one 25 point question. 5cats is still in the lead spot for Level 1 play with a overall score of 6931. Great job to all of you.

Level 2 Players:
Last week Tribe BOB voted out Survivor Maniac and Taffnic was voted out of Level 2 Play. Taffnic and Wallflower66 both had equal votes, but in the end Taffnic did not score as many points as Wallflower so in the tie breaker Taffnic lost.

And yes, once again, One member of Tribe BOB was snuffed out by votes and two other members were tied.

For more information as to who was snuffed and more please click the Level 2 Players button.

If you have not played yet, you are more than welcome to join in at anytime.

Wanna know what all the hubbub is all about? Wanna see your score and how you compared to the rest? Ready for the next Questionnaire?

The Scores are updated and the NEXT Questionnaire is ready. To start First click the Reply Button Below, then simply click the 'Click Here' button below. You will not be directed away from the Message Board. You will simply be able to read the rules, see the scores, and start playing this contest.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Final Questionnaire AvidRealityWatcher 05-14-10 1
   Thank You!!! kircon 05-14-10 13
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... kircon 05-14-10 2
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... HauntedOne 05-14-10 3
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... suzzee 05-14-10 4
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... Survivor Maniac 05-14-10 5
   RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... Kermit the Vixen 05-14-10 6
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... Kermit the Vixen 05-14-10 7
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... taffnic 05-14-10 8
 tribe's Final Questionnaire tribephyl 05-14-10 9
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... michel 05-14-10 10
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... Belle Book 05-14-10 11
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... Wallflower66 05-14-10 12
 5cats Guesses - Last Week 5cats 05-15-10 14
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... VisionQuest 05-15-10 15
 RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, U... Travelor 05-15-10 16
 final questionaire krismiss2us 05-16-10 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Final Questionnaire "

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

(??? pts) -- 1: What will be the first animal seen?
Sandcrabs

(50 pts) -- 2: Who will be the First Survivalist Viewed after the recap?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

(50 pts) -- 3: Who will be the First Survivalist to lose the First IC?
Colby Donaldson

(50 pts) -- 4: Who will be the First Survivalist to lose the Second IC?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

(50 pts) -- 5: Who will be the first Survivalist to speak at the Final Tribal Counsel?
Russell Hantz

(50 pts) -- 6: Who will be the first Survivalist to address the Jury at Tribal Counsel?
Parvati Shallow

(50 pts) -- 7: Who will be the first Juror to address the Final 3 at Tribal Counsel?
Rupert Boneham

(50 pts) - 8: Who will be the First Juror to vote at the Final Tribal Counsel?
Coach

(50 pts) - 9: Which Survivalists Voted Name will be revealed first at the Reunion Show?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

(50 pts) - 10: Who will be the first Juror to speak at the Reunion Show?
J.T.

(50 pts) - 11: Who will be the first Non-Juror & Non-Final 3 Survivalists to Speak at the Reunion Show?
Boston Rob

(50 pts) - 12: Excluding the Winner, Who will be the First Survivalist to get a Look Back Replay of Events at the Reunion Show?
J.T.

(50 pts) - 13: Who will be the last Survivalist to speak at the Reunion Show?
Russell Hantz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thank You!!!"

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-10, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-10 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Whales

Russell Hantz

Colby Donaldson

Jerri Manthey

(50 pts) -- 5: Who will be the first Survivalist to speak at the Final Tribal Counsel?
Russell Hantz

(50 pts) -- 6: Who will be the first Survivalist to address the Jury at Tribal Counsel?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

(50 pts) -- 7: Who will be the first Juror to address the Final 3 at Tribal Counsel?
Courtney

J.T.

(50 pts) - 9: Which Survivalists Voted Name will be revealed first at the Reunion Show?
Parvati Shallow

J.T.

(50 pts) - 11: Who will be the first Non-Juror & Non-Final 3 Survivalists to Speak at the Reunion Show?
Sugar

(50 pts) - 12: Excluding the Winner, Who will be the First Survivalist to get a Look Back Replay of Events at the Reunion Show?
J.T.

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Enjoyed competing with you all. I loved Tribe Bob. Good Luck to you.

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Spiders

Russell Hantz

Colby Donaldson

Jerri Manthey

Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

Rupert Boneham

Courtney

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Danielle

Boston Rob

Russell Hantz

Sugar

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-14-10, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-10 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

ARW, it's just a %$#$%*& stick. Hilarious and to whoever sent that applause!

To ARW thanks for an awesome game I enjoyed it all season. Well done and thanks again for all your hard work!

Hope you do this again next season ARW!

(??? pts) -- 1: 1st creature Jeff, I mean Whale.

(50 pts) -- 2: Colby

(50 pts) -- 3: Sandra

(50 pts) -- 4: Sandra

(50 pts) -- 5: Sandra

(50 pts) -- 6: Parvati

(50 pts) -- 7: Colby

(50 pts) - 8: Coach

(50 pts) - 9: Sandra

(50 pts) - 10: Coach

(50 pts) - 11: Stephanie

(50 pts) - 12: JT

(50 pts) - 13: Sandra

I live in the penthouse of Loser Lodge

Survivor Maniac 1276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-14-10, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

50 points - Air

Russell Hantz

Colby Donaldson

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Russell Hantz

Parvati Shallow

Jerri Manthey

Jerri Manthey

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Rupert Boneham

Boston Rob

Russell Hantz

Sugar

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-14-10, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-10 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

Screwed up my post. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-14-10, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
Birds

Colby

Jerri

Sandra

(50 pts) -- 5: Who will be the first Final 3 Survivalist to speak at the Final Tribal Counsel?
Russell

(50 pts) -- 6: Who will be the first Final 3 Survivalist to address the Jury at Tribal Counsel?
Parvati

Colby

Rupert

Parvati

Jerri

Boston Rob

JT

Russell

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-10, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Snake

Russell Hantz

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Russell Hantz

Parvati Shallow

Rupert Boneham

Danielle

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Rupert Boneham

Boston Rob

Russell Hantz

Sandra Diaz-Twine

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "tribe's Final Questionnaire"
Thank you ARW!
Kudos to my fellow Bob-mates!
I'm loving this F6!
Surrounded by all my closest friends, it feels incredible to have lasted to the final entry.
Good Luck, ya'll!

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Sharks

Russell Hantz

Colby Donaldson

Jerri Manthey

Parvati Shallow

Russell Hantz

Coach

Coach

Sandra Diaz-Twine

J.T.

Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Sandra Diaz-Twine

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Whales

Russell Hantz

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Parvati Shallow

Courtney

Coach

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Rupert Boneham

Boston Rob

Russell Hantz

Sugar

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-10, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

50 points - Air

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Colby Donaldson

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Russell Hantz

Russell Hantz

Coach

J.T.

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Rupert Boneham

Boston Rob

Russell Hantz

Randy

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-14-10, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Whales

Colby Donaldson

Colby Donaldson

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Parvati Shallow

Courtney

Coach

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Rupert Boneham

Boston Rob

Parvati Shallow

Sandra Diaz-Twine

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-10, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "5cats Guesses - Last Week"

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Whales

Russell Hantz

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Parvati Shallow

Russell Hantz

Amanda

Coach

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Rupert Boneham

Boston Rob

Russell Hantz

Sugar

Thanks for a great game!!!

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Stingray

Russell Hantz

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Colby Donaldson

Russell Hantz

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Coach

Coach

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Parvati Shallow

Tom

Boston Rob

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Thanks for all of your hard work running this game!!!

Travelor 219 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-10, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travelor Click to send private message to Travelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Home Survivor Elimination 15, Updates, Info and Final Questionnaire Ready."
Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

23 points - Land

Russell Hantz

Colby Donaldson

Jerri Manthey

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Russell Hantz(50 pts) -- 7: Who will be the first Juror to address the Final 3 at Tribal Counsel?
Coach

Courtney

Parvati Shallow

Coach

Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Sandra Diaz-Twine

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-10, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "final questionaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
My Choice Is Locked

Whales

Parvati Shallow

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Colby Donaldson

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Parvati Shallow

J.T.

Coach

Parvati Shallow

J.T.

James

J.T.

Rupert Boneham

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •