The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-10, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-10 AT 03:42 AM (EST)

ARW presents:
Home Survivor - Message Board Game

The Players:
HauntedOne, Tribephyl, Wallflower66, 5cats, vennui, travelor, suzzee, Survivor Maniac, VisionQuest, michel, Taffnic, kircon, Belle Book, vix pix, krissmiss2us, and your Host AvidRealityWatcher aka ARW.

Well Season 20 Heroes vs. Villains has finally concluded. No more speculations, no more guessing, and no more shows until next season. I loved this season even though I had to watch Sugar twice. Once on the first episode and once at the reunion show. I really cant stand to watch her. I am slowly detoxing from having my weekly Survivor Fix, and its painful. Thank God for Belle Books Heroes vs. Villains What If game. Without it, I would probably start seeing sand crabs crawling up and down my arms in some kind of DT shock moment. Your fantasy game seems pretty cool and allows me to slowly come back to the true reality, Survivor wont be on for at least 5 months (aaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh). Thank God for Big Brother, my other favorite sin on television.

Russell is the man, I love watching him play. He may be a villain and I understand why women hate him, but I think if he would refine his game and not degrade people he could have won both season he played. He is quite possibly one of the best players strategically minded that is. I wanted him to win once I found out he was playing this season as well. However, in the end, I noticed Sandra and Parvati were actually playing Russell’s buttons and he was falling for it hook line and sinker and that was making it impossible for me to root for him as opposed to Parvati. Then I reexamined Sandra’s roll and thought to myself, she knew when to hold the reigns and when to let up and that made her game what it was. In the end, I understand Russell’s game play was to get to the final 3. The problem with his strategy was once he got there he had no friends on the jury. Sandra didn’t have to pull many strings, she just had to be right about her choices, so when examined it could only prevail over that of a sneaky, lying, and scheming player.

I cant begin to tell you how much fun I have had creating this game for you all to play. I took the time today to look up my first posting. Upon reflection this game had a lot of developments, twists and turns.

I didn’t realize that Survivor had been spoiled as much as it had until 3 weeks ago. I really didn’t want to research these facts out, Pandora’s Box reasoning. If I looked I cant unlook or forget what I saw. Honestly I did not know the order of survivors leaving the game, and still didn’t know for the Reunion Show. I like being spoiled as much as the next person, but I couldn’t allow myself to know the results and play the game at the same time. Kinda like cheating myself. I didn’t want to win my own game either. I just wanted to play and see how well I could do.

Right from the start a few of you had to endure my programming issues. For some reason suzzee, Travelor, and a few others had difficulty getting their answers to appear in the text box I provide for an easy cut and paste. That curve ball was easily overcome. I never did figure out why my programming works for some people but not the rest.

A couple weeks into the show, it became apparent to myself that a few of you may know which Survivalist would be voted out that week. Which also meant that you knew other various facts along the way too. 2 of you noted the same by privately mailing me their concerns as to spoilers. I figured the spoilers were only a few days old and not found on websites hours after season 19 ended. So I changed up the questionnaire to no longer ask for the bootee, but rather the almost voted out bootees.

I just had a rather duh moment hit me just as I am writing this out, if you knew which person was going home, that probably meant you knew if the villains or heroes were going to win IC for that week, DUHHHH, ok so I live and learn.

Ok so I digress, as the show continued, I began to look for more speculative questions to ask. Ones that probably wouldn’t be found on any website. Now that the season is over, I am looking for said sites and looking to see what info was available for season 20, I will be ignoring season 21 Nicaragua, as I don’t want to know yet again. The info I am able to gather will enable me to make a more speculative and not so spoilable game in the future.

Week 4 I introduced Level 2 Play. The True Home Survivor Game Play. Secretly all of us watchers really want to play. I would love my chance to play the real Survivor. Would I be a Hero or a Villain? I guess deep in my heart I would be a Hero, with Villain like qualities. Level 2 Play was added in that spirit.

I split you all up into 2 groups of people based on when you posted your posting that week. If you were posted on an odd number like 1, 3, 5 you were placed on the Odds Tribe, and then likewise the rest onto the Evens Tribe. I felt this was the only fair way to divide the group. Each week I combined your scores to determine the winning tribe and then ask the losers to vote out members of their own tribe.

Of course I added it with very little thought behind it until it was actually staring me in the face. I didn’t ask if you wanted to play this kind of game and before you knew it you were wrapped up in the middle of it. I should have considered the fact that some of you or even just one, may not of wanted to play in Level 2, and in doing so may have received some undue hurt feelings by playing this kind of game. If that happened I want to take this time to apologize for any bad moments you had playing the game with the rest of us. I wanted all to have an enhanced feeling of the show we all enjoy watching.

The Reward Challenges I presented to you all for posting first, was just the beginning. I could have done so much more had I have thought about it. I did try to keep the spirit of the game. So when a judgment call had to be made I referred myself to how would the show have handled it. So when pmspml5 stopped posting and a vote out was necessary, I decided that pmspml5 was injured and no longer able to play.

When a tie vote came in, the survivors would have a play off to see who goes and stays, so when I was faced with a tie, I used the idea of who had the better score for the week and that person stayed. The biggest obstacle was getting people to vote sit out and eliminated players. But eventually you all caught on, especially when I started fining you 50pts for not voting.

Through it all, my Survivor experience was enhanced because I felt like I was Jeff Probst and you were all the Home Survivors testing your ability to be just as good of a Survivor as the ones you watch on TV. I know for a fact some of you private mailed each other and formed alliances along the way. I think that is great. New friendships also occurred because of it, and that is best of all.

Merging you back into one group was the next step and really when that happened the best qualities of the game came out in all of you. Watching the votes and seeing your reasoning for your votes was quite intriguing, and even shocking at times.

I was completely honored both by Michel and Tribephyl for their parts in enhancing the game by changing the merged tribal name from the Home Survivors Tribe to Tribe BOB. Only a few of the players actually know that my name in real life is Bob, and I was completely taken back by your willingness to take the game to a higher level, while honoring my name.

I asked Tribephyl to help me design a new Tribe BOB flag to use in my postings and I think that was incredibly nice of him to do so, considering he has many games of his own, and owed me nothing, not to mention how incredibly COOL it looks.

And now for the Awards Ceremony

I finished making sure all scores are accurate. Double checked all figures and now we have our First Home Survivor Winner. With a score of 13218:

Belle Book: Congratulations!!! You are my Very First Home Survivor First Place Winner. I think you did great. You picked the right survivalist for the season, and kept consistently high scores all season. You had the best score among us all. Congratulations on being the First Home Survivor Level 1 Winner and First Place Winner for the season. Please take a bow, and let the rest of us pat you on the back. My hats off to you on a job very well done. Let me be the first to put my virtual hand out to shake your hand on a job well done.

Coming in second place was 5 cats - 13181 You did very well but not quite well enough. Almost by only 37 points did you miss out. One question short on the questionnaire this last go round could have meant the difference. You did incredibly well week after week with consistently high scores and a number of first place moments along the way. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you played very well.

As for me, my score was a pitiful 7105. But that’s ok, I didn’t expect to win my own contest, I just wanted to play along.

Then after the final show was over I held the Home Survivor Final 5 Tribal Counsel Meeting. I asked each of the Final 5 members to vote for 2 other players other than themselves to win this level of the game. At the Final Message Board Tribal Counsel on Thursday. I asked the 5 finalists to plead their cases, and vote for 2 potential winners. It was interesting to see Michel ‘Atone for his sins.’ LOL.

I have to take a moment and tell you some things about Michel. Just after I formed the two tribes, I had posted a clue to the where abouts of the First Hidden Immunity Picture(HIP). 4 hours later Michel had PM’d me asking if he had indeed found my HIP. He found it very fast and with only one clue. I guess my clues should be a little harder next time. I hid the picture on a posting I made on the Simple Life message board forum here at realitytvworld.com. I did get into a little bit of trouble for that one, and learned a lesson along the way. Anyways, even with finding it, and eventually using it, Michel never once had one vote cast in his direction for elimination. And the answer is still NO, the picture of a stick and a pen to mark with a face is not a legal HIP for you to use. It was also Michel’s suggestion at a name change that was motion carried and motion accepted. I was honored by your choice in name change.

I was touched by Wallflower66’s ability to maintain her loyalties, and integrity while being faced with elimination for 3 weeks in a row. She has the stamina and the grace that goes with it. My hats off to you lady for hanging in there even in the darkest hours.

Kircon was the last of her tribe. She managed to keep out of harms way and with a good score to boot. It was she that inspired the BOB in Tribe BOB to be capitalized and not just Bob. Of course Connie, I couldn’t use the graphic as my own as I found it to belong to some other group, but you did manage to get a piece of the Tribe BOB name change action as well. Kircon also hosts her own game as well and as soon as I figure it out, I may end up joining in the fun next season.

Tribephyl. What can I say? My partner in crime. Every week that went by as I watched and scored and updated and what not, I have to say, just one game is hard enough, I don’t even know how you manage the time for the many you have provided. When I first started this, Tribe was one of the first to respond to me on the games forum. (Actually Krissmiss2us was the first player) Michel was the first to spot me on the Survivor Fans Forum and suggested I turn to here instead. Tribephyl assured me there would be other games, and took the time to compliment my game setup. Honestly Tribephyl, there were times you inspired me to continue when I wanted to just close up shop and say sorry folks this is just too much time for me to be investing. Thank you for you support along the way, you helped make a difference for not only me but to all of us.

And finally last but not least suzzee. I didn’t get to know suzzee this season very much. I do know that suzzee either didn’t see or didn’t want to vote this last vote. I sent reminders and was hoping to get a response. Unfortunately I do believe that suzzee has become AWOL. Vacation maybe. The funny part is even if she was able to vote the votes had already determined the winner.

The votes are in. As I read to you the votes, please keep in mind the votes are for a single winner. The person with the most votes will win.

Tribephyl voted : Suzzee, Michel
Michel voted : Suzzee, Tribephyl
Kircon voted : Wallflower66, Tribephyl
Wallflower66 voted: Suzzee, Tribephyl
Suzzee did not vote: No Vote, No Vote

In the event that someone did not vote, they were to be eliminated from Tribe BOB. Also in the event of a Tie Breaker the person with the Highest Score will prevail. Even if Suzzee had voted Suzzee could not vote for herself. No matter how you look at it, Tribephyl you are the very first Home Survivor - Grand Champion of Level 2 Play. Congratulations Tribephyl you did great. Take a bow, and pat yourself on the back. Your group of supporters, and your scoring made it possible for this moment to happen. Great job man. This is me with the virtual hand shake of approval.

To the rest, thanks for trying and now you know who your biggest competition will be next season.

Here are the Final Scores and Final Questionnaire results.

On the Final Questionnaire, I added the last Reward Challenge for the season by asking what kind of creature would be seen first. I also made it so you could generalize for a lower score by just stating where they would be located instead, land, water or air. If you go back and look at my posting you will see that my posting is unedited and was posted early, early Friday morning EST. My answer was sand crab, and I was the only person to say it. While watching the show, the sand crab was indeed the first creature seen. Making me the only person to receive the entire 150 point reward. Not counting bonus points for YOUR PICK Player, I had the most points on the questionnaire this week. However, adding the bonus points, the final first place winner was, Kircon, with 6513 points. My points were a measly 2350. Kircon, Michel, and Suzzee each got 5 of the 13 questions correct this questionnaire. I only had 4 correct, but my having the 150 point Reward Challenge Points made the difference. Great Job to you all.

Now to answer the big question for you all, yes of course I would love to do another season of Home Survivor. I have ideas to enhance the possibilities. I have a few new ideas for Reward Challenges, Hidden Immunity Pictures, Special Immunity for having the high score for the week, Shaking the teams up before merging them, and more.

The biggest thrill of all was the amount of support I received from all of you. Pretty much everyone of you at one point or another has taken the time to say thank you, or you have done a great job, or cool set up and more. I want you all to know I wanted to do this and I had a great time doing it, and I thank you for taking the time to tell me how you liked it.

I spent approximately 10 +/- hours a week scoring, updating, and posting, and I feel truly blessed to have met you all and have spent this time together playing and watching something we all love to watch. You should see the spreadsheet program I use to score everything that much quicker, even though at times I have to remember to fix certain things to make it right. I have to say, This was worth every minute of it. I have seen every season of Survivor, and until this season, I never really paid as close attention to details as I had this season.

What most of you don’t know is that during this season I was having personal difficulties with my marriage, and job. My wife left me last November. I quit my previous job when my boss decided to get into my personal life from all this. Then to top it off, I was left with no car. December I took a job. My wife had returned late January just as this game was starting, only to leave me once again a week later. So no wife, no child, no car, and just a part time job. In February I found myself with a promotion. At the end of February I bought a car straight out. So things have become better over time and not worse. Thank heaven for that.

The time I spent watching Survivor and hosting this game for you all was some of the best time I had spent and was a welcome diversion from all the other stuff going on in my life. One week I lost my internet connection because I didn’t have enough money to pay the cable internet bill and so I found myself sitting outside on my front porch with my heavy coat on pirating a wifi signal from a neighbors house just to make my latest posting with updated scores. That was the longest 30 minute adventure in 24 degree and snowy weather moment I had doing this game. Hard to type when your fingers are frozen. LOL.

In the end, now and current, I find myself content. My wife and I are still good friends from a distance, and I keep in constant contact with our beautiful 6 y/o daughter. My promotion at work is about to become even better with yet one more promotion. My bills are caught up and my life seems to have direction again.

Each of you have become my friends and I hope to keep in contact with you each season. Thank you for all your support, and all the fun. I will be back next season, and I hope and pray that all of us plus more will join in next season too. Till then my friends be good, or at least be good at it.

If you want to ever just drop me a line I can be reached here like always, or by contacting me at
this-is-my-account@live.com

-AvidRealityWatcher (ARW)
-Aka Bob

P.S. Cant wait for Big Brother to begin.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... 5cats 05-24-10 1
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... taffnic 05-24-10 2
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... michel 05-24-10 3
   RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... Belle Book 05-24-10 5
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... Belle Book 05-24-10 4
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... suzzee 05-26-10 6
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... Wallflower66 05-26-10 7
 Wow! tribephyl 05-27-10 8
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... AvidRealityWatcher 05-28-10 9
 RE: Home Survivor - Message Board G... HauntedOne 05-28-10 10
 Thank You!!! kircon 07-05-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-10, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
Thanks Bob for a great game! I just didn't understand the Level 2 part but I probably wasn't paying attention and never bothered to look for the HII. I have one suggestion, maybe use a jury like the real show. Instead of having the Level 2 players vote, have the Level 1 players vote for the final Suvivor.Just a thought. Thanks again for all the time you put into it.
Congratulations to Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! and of course to Bellebook!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-10, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-10 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Thanks for a great game. It looks like you put in a lot of effort into it. I didn't totally understand everything but had fun none the less.
I like 5Cats suggestion about the ones voted off picking the winner of level 2 play.
I hope you do this game again next season. Again thanks.
Congrats to Tribe and BelleBook for your wins.

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-10, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
Hello Bob,

Sorry to read about your separation. I'm glad things are looking better now. Good luck!
Thank you again for all the fun and thanks for the kind words.

Congratulations to Belle Book for the winning score. That's why we had to vote you out!

Tribe, congratulations on winning the game. You are the best. Thank you also for giving me a vote, it made me feel a little less like Hantz! (I'm so going to need help next season not to be voted out early!)

Wallflower, Kircon and Suzzee, you would all have made great winners. I meant what I said about your social qualities. You ladies are the best.

All the others that were involved in the game, thanks for making it fun, especially Haunted One. We almost flipped the game around!

I think I need to tell the story behind Tribe BOB:

Tribephyl was the first one I contacted and, since spring training was starting, I suggested we name our alliance the Phyllies. I even pushed the name to Suzzee and Wallflower who liked it. Tribe however, wasn't keen on the name. He said he would have no problems with the name "Tribe Bob". I thought Gabon Bob might have been one of Tribe's favorite (he has weird favorites as we found out in his games) so I agreed and told the women we couldn't be the Phyllies if Phyl wasn't happy. The Odds4 became Tribe Bob.

At the merge, I suggested the name Tribe Bob as a sneaky way to show that the Odds were in charge (ok, now I know I'm going to RTVW hell). It's then that I was informed, by Suzzee I think, that it was our host's name so from a sneaky moment, it turned into a nice tribute. That made it better.

As for next season, I'd go with 5cats' suggestion and add that everyone making the merge gets 1 vote, the finalists unable to vote for themselves.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-10, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
You're welcome, Michel. And I can understand why I was voted out -- I was a huge threat to win it all. I'm not happy about being voted out, but I can accept the rationale -- it's a compliment, actually.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-10, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
I won a game on Reality TV World! I won a game!

Nice job, 5cats! You almost beat me. You've got nothing to be ashamed of.

And congratulations, Tribephyl!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-26-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
>snort< wazzgoinon? As I shake the Clearwater beach out of my suit I find that the world didn't stop while I took 10 days in Florida. Unfortunately my friend's computer took a death crash and I didn't have any chance to get in here. So I got sunburned and gave up until now. Congrats to Belle. back later. smooch to all that played and ARW great job, please do this again!

agman makes me hot

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-26-10, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
Congrats to the Home Survivor winner Belle Book! You are an excellent competitor and a deserving winner.
Congrats to Tribey for winning the Grand Champion award!! I am always amazed by you. You are such a smart, talented, creative, kind, and genuine individual.
Thank you soooo much, ARW, for all the hard work that you put forth in this game. We are all grateful for everything you did, just so we could have a little fun. I'm so sorry that you've been going through a difficult time (I can empathize, as I am going through a recent marital separation myself), and I wish you all the best in getting your life back on track. Keep your chin up! *HUGS* Hope to see you back next season!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-10, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Wow!"
What?
You like me?
You really really like me?
I just don't know what to say...
or how to thank you all.
The backstory of my trip to this win is fraught with stolen ideas (tribe bob was first suggested by Estee back in a survivor whatif? from seasons ago, I've just held onto it for years), coat-tail riding (thanks to michel, suzzee and wallflower, each a star of their own outstanding point-accruing-merits) and weak strategizing (my sole move was to express my desired F6 and I picked them solely on level of friendship).
I had fun creating the tribe flag (notice how mine and Belle's names are in the middle of the flag?) and had fun "navigating" the TCs (even knowing that I was often a target) but most of all I had fun watching our newest host really come into his own during these last few months (I too must lump my poor lame IRL situation in with yours and Wallflower's, it sucks). Risng victorious is the perfect antidote and since I'm in need of a new siggie, I will wear a down-sized (and board-legal) winner's siggie proudly, with my chin held high and a fresh perspective on the newest path my life will take.
As the Home Grand Champion!
Thank you all!!!

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-10, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
Hey guys and gals,

Wow I had no Idea about any of this stuff, Really Really. I think that is great. Michel and Tribe with the Tribe BOB idea and letting get this really really big ego boost along the way. It really is to laugh when you look at it in the new light and retrospect.

Tribe I didnt realize that there was a legal size to the siggies, can you forward me the dimentions for future purposes.

Wallflower and Tribe, Its with a sad heart that I have to feel glad that I am not the only one with IRL situations that are less than desireable. I feel for you both and pray that all of us will find some kind of happy medium.

To answer a question for 5cats, Michel, and others, I think you are right about the jury vote, and I wanted to do something like that this time, but I was making this stuff up as I went along most times and hadnt alerted enough people to make it possible. That and I dont have a rules page for Level 2 Play which I will definately have for future use.

It is my intention next season to have people sign up for Level 2 so if they dont wish to participate, then they wont have to. They can simply keep playing Level 1 play like all of us do.

Well I just wanted again to take the time to say thanks for all the kind words.

Be good or at least be good at it.

ARW

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Home Survivor - Message Board Game Final Results and Awards Ceremony"
Even though I was snuffed I enjoyed the game. I admit I didn't know what was going on at times.

Winners -- Congrats

Michel -- Thanks for reaching out. Unless of course I was being used. If that's the case just think of me as Rupert when Fairplay voted for him.

ARW -- Thanks for the time and effort you put into this and I hope things work out for the best. If you put one together for BB I'll be there. If not, I'll see you next season.

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-05-10, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Thank You!!!"
Congratulations Belle Book on being the first ARW’s Home Survivor Winner.

You have set a standard for all of us to reach. But watch out next season, a few of us want to be where you are.

And Sir tribe,
I bow to your greatness. You are the Grand Champion of ARW’s Home Survivor Game. I am amazed with ARW on your win and awesome talent.
I am glad I can call you friend. Just between you and me, would you like to be in an alliance next season?

Dear ARW or Bob,

Thank you so much for the fun game. It was new and exciting! A breath of fresh air. Not that the other games are stale. It was new. IT WAS UNKNOWN!!!

Season 20 was spoiled during season 19. Most spoilers don’t want to know the entire boot list. Maybe a survivor here or there, but not the entire season. Most seasons we have to use many things to determine who will be the boot each week. We have a chance to be a detective but THIS season was different. We had the entire boot list given to us including the final three, winner unknown.
This season I loved watching the editing. Because I knew who was going, I could really watch how they set up the events. I was surprised each week how they finally got to the boot. Great editing!!!!

I was happy when you changed your game to “more speculative questions”. Most games in this forum use speculative questions. That evens out the chances. My game of PTTE is a boot list game. A list of the Survivors in the order they are booted. Most seasons it rewards the best list. This season just about everyone has “the best list”. I have many ties to break. I cannot change the nature of PTTE. Next season, S21, should be back to normal with very little spoiled material. These new players are unknowns to us. They have not played the game at all. At least I hope they are all unknown.

Now back to your game. I love the level 2 play. I would love to play Survivor. I believe I would win if they didn’t have the physical challenges. I did not play sports as a kid, nor do I today. I play music. Although Sandra proved you can win, TWICE, and not be a physical player. I loved her play and would have picked her to win even if the season was not spoiled. I loved the chance to form alliances and found out too late, TRUST NO ONE! I REALLY know how Stephenie felt when she was the last of her tribe. Wow!

I love the competition. I never knew I loved competition until I started playing the games here. How odd is that? But I have to tell myself, it is a game, it hurts to lose but all lose except one person. You gave us a new competition. We had to learn on the run! Which I believe is close to what “real” Survivor would be like. I loved thinking about who to vote out each week and how could it advance me to the top. I loved working the numbers. I’m afraid on the real Survivor, this skill would be one of the first to leave me. And this is an important part to remember. Have you figured that out yet Russell? I love my friends here. I have met a few IRL. I am friends on facebook with several.
I do understand the time you put into this game. I believe the PTTE is the easiest to score. I believe it takes the least amount of time to score. I don’t have a fancy spread sheet. I score by hand. I print out the list then cross off each name as they are booted. But I do use different colors which makes it fancy. “hehe” You Sir ARW, spent time to give us all a little fun each week.

I am very sorry to hear about your family and life stuff. I’m glad things are getting better. I am very glad you can keep your daughter in your life. Life sometimes can be intolerable. Finding a diversion for a few hours can get you through. It can give stability. I know. I have used Survivor for a healing outlet myself. I was supposed to help host a week in Sir tribe’s Loser Lodge. Because of my family drama, I had to cancel. That bothered me. I did it before and had fun. But dealing with the issues in my life were more important. Most worked out for the good. I appreciate all the time you put into this game, all the thinking, planning, typing and all the “tech stuff”. Most people don’t think about the time it takes to put together a game and host it. If you are like me & the other host, you probably had the thought cross your mind: Why am I spending my time doing this? My RL friends don’t understand why. Sometimes, I don’t. But I love Survivor and this enhances my enjoyment.

I’m glad you want to host again. I will be back to try to win that title from Sir tribe. Oh and by the way, thanks for signing up for the Big Brother PTTE game.
I am glad you decided to join us and thank you, thank you for the fun and exciting game. Kircon
Here is a picture of me with another Bob.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •