The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LL12: Cirque du Looza"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-10, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LL12: Cirque du Looza"
Also known as the week 9 results, week 10 entry.

The Logue Results:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Rupert (20)
2. Blur-tastic: Amanda ~ Danielle (20)
3. Grabby Pants: Rupert (20)
4. Swing Voter: Parvati (20)
5. Revolving requisition: Yes a whale was seen. Quite a few of them actually. Again.(20)

? POT: tribe's 2nd Favorite:
#1 ~ Brady
#2 ~ Aaron
#3 ~ Andrew
#4 ~ Boo
#5 ~ Mike S
#6 ~ JP
#7 ~ Marcus
#8 ~ Matty
#9 ~ Silas
#10 ~ Burton
Congrats, Sagittarius, Trixi Whip Lash, MoleMeister, Skel-A-Rectile and Frigga

In the Justice Lodge...

The Super Roster:
Trading Cards
SuperLoser
Subtotal
BONUS
Present
Past
Total

Yeah! The Sirkis is in town!
Get out your stage make-up and your best acrobatics we'll be spending some time watching clowns come out of cars and poodles dancing in tutus. Oh and abusing your balls.

Super-Loser Logue: Week 10
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points)
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)
5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? (20 points)

Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Sirkis Barker presents.... LollaBALLooza!

As with all lodges, there are rules. Here they are...
* Deadlines for all Super-Loser Logues is 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME the day of airing. Usually Thursdays (With a Mid-March Wednesday date and a finale Sunday in May).
* None, No One, Neither, Both, All or Some of them; are not valid answers. Where it asks to name a survivor, simply name a survivor. Where it asks for yes or no, give a yes OR a no. Any alteration will be included in the question.
* Deadlines for all Villain Bonuses are dependent upon the nature of the individual bonus.
* Points and gameplay differ with each Villain Bonus.
* This season will end 1 week early. So by the time we find out who wins, we too will be celebrating in the afterglow of superlative proportions.
* This game is just that, a game. I will not tolerate overtly antagonistic behavior from any loser. As there will be opportunities to effect other players scores it is imperative you are mindful of what comes around goes around. This is the playground, these are your playmates, get along.
* All events will be judged on new footage and participating survivors ONLY. Any survivor no longer vieing for the title will be worth 0 points.

* zoooooommmm.....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LL12: Cirque... Belle Book 04-20-10 1
 RE: LL12: Cirque... Survivor Maniac 04-20-10 2
 RE: LL12: Cirque... byoffer 04-20-10 3
 RE: LL12: Cirque... michel 04-20-10 4
 RE: LL12: Cirque... Georjanna 04-21-10 5
   RE: LL12: Cirque... tribephyl 04-21-10 7
       RE: LL12: Cirque... Georjanna 04-24-10 21
           RE: LL12: Cirque... tribephyl 04-24-10 22
 Sarcastia's Loque week 10 suzzee 04-21-10 6
 RE: LL12: Cirque... 5cats 04-21-10 8
 RE: LL12: Cirque... DearAbby 04-21-10 9
 RE: LL12: Cirque... HauntedOne 04-21-10 10
 RE: LL12: Cirque... Molaholic 04-22-10 11
 RE: LL12: Cirque... CTgirl 04-22-10 12
 RE: LL12: Cirque... vince3 04-22-10 13
 RE: LL12: Cirque... Dakota 04-22-10 14
 RE: LL12: Cirque... kingfish 04-22-10 15
 RE: LL12: Cirque... MJewel 04-22-10 16
 RE: LL12: Cirque... qwertypie 04-22-10 17
 RE: LL12: Cirque... Wallflower66 04-22-10 18
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 04-22-10 19
 RE: LL12: Cirque... agman 04-22-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-20-10, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points) J.T.
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points) Amanda.
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Parvati.
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) RussHell.
5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? (20 points) Jerri.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Survivor Maniac 1276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-10, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points) Rupert
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points) Amanda.
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Parvati.
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) Russell.
5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? (20 points) Jerri.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-10, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Rupert
2. Blur-tastic: Amanda
3. Grabby Pants: Parvati
4. Swing Voter: Russell
5. Revolving requisition: Jerri

Thanks to Tribe, I R hung.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-10, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1st JP Shout-Out: Rupert
2. Blur-tastic: Danielle
4. Swing Voter: Jerri
5. Revolving requisition: Sandra

Aaron? We'll have to talk about that list one of these days

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-10, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: JT
4. Swing Voter: Amanda

Ah, Aaron! One of the Taurus (BJ, Charlie, Austin, etc) good guys.

04-21-10, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
eww...a Taurus?
Nevermind.
Who are the Libra/Gemini Survivors again?

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-10, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
Hello the Tribe ...

You know, I like Taurus. But, although they're certainly cast in abundant numbers (except in Star Seasons), I'll admit that Survivor just isn't their Game. So, when Natalie (of all people!) finally won one for the patient, persistent, comfort-craving Bulls - represented in Samoa's marine imagery by that ever-ascending sea turtle - I cheered. Out loud.

Anyway ...

Gemini, the Zodiac's natural entertainers (who see the rest of humanity as their audience and want nothing more than that we sit down, shut up ... and applaud on cue) and Libra, its natural artistic directors (who see the rest of us as their entertainers and want nothing more than that we enter, exit ... and speak our lines on cue) are Survivor's two least-frequently cast Signs.

And, within the Game, the two Air Signs are a study in contrast:

Using Final Ten (or better) placement as the benchmark, Libra is the Game's most successful Sign while Gemini - the lone Sign yet to produce a Sole Survivor - ranks among its worst performers.

Below are the graphics for the two Signs that I put together for the yet-to-be-posted (and, at this late date, probably never-to-be-posted) Signs of Survival: Heroes vs Villains. I've also included the initial Tribal Chart for this Season. And, as you can see, the Villains weren't just whistlin' Dixie about all of those massive egos over at the Heroes' camp.

Artist: Christian Simonian

As for your Favorites:

#1. Brady is a Sagittarius
#2. Aaron is a Taurus
#3. Andrew is a Leo (and over forty)
#4: Boo is a Gemini (or a Cancer)
#5 Mike is an Aquarius (and over forty)
#6 JP is a Virgo
#7 Marcus is a Libra
#8 Matty is a Sagittarius
#9 Silas is an Aquarius
and
#10 Burton is an Aries

This is your fault. You pushed the button ...

04-24-10, 02:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
Wow! Thanks.
uh...as an air sign, it's "supposed" to be my duty to position myself with a fellow air-sign. Yet, in my dating/relationship life I have predominately stuck with Taurus, Leo and Scorpio.
It's funny how you describe Libra and Gemini as the 'actors & directors' of the other signs, how exactly (according to your description) does an aquarius fit within that?
Ticket sales?
Promotion?
Popcorn Dispenser?
Scriptwriting?

(oh and the over 40 thing was established at original airing. IRL I am over 40, so I'd definitely have to make some allowances...if, you know, we were of dating status.)

and a side note to michel: Yes, my choices may be peculiar and even worthy of "a talking to", but my sliding scale of popularity is strongly based in libidinousness (is that a word?). It certainly won't win me any games, (much like your "Hot girl" teams.) but it's how my heart feels. (or is that, my head?)

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-21-10, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sarcastia's Loque week 10"
So many entries, so little points. At least I'm consistent.

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: JT
2. Blur-tastic: Russell
4. Swing Voter: Sandra
5. Revolving requisition: Jerri (the honeymoon is over)

Have pole, will dance

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-10, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points) Rupert
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points) Amanda
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Parv
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) Sandra
5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? (20 points) Jerri

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-10, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"

Super-Loser Logue
1. 1st JP Shout-Out ~ JT
2. Blur-tastic ~ Amanda
3. Grabby Pants ~ Parvati
4. Swing Voter ~ Russell
5. Revolving requisition ~ Jerri

Justice Lodge Villain Watch
I've made my wagers, but one of those clowns tossed my Volleyball and Basketball into the middle of the dog act, and a big golden retriever rolled them both out of the Bigtop. Now I gotta go catch 'im!

Shape up, Losers!

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Russell
4. Swing Voter: Colby

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
Things have been so busy -- so many balls to deal with as well as their asundry doo-dads.

But, as far as this week's inaccuracies:

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: J.T.
2. Blur-tastic: Amanda wishing for a blur over RussHell's cara for the entire hour, but not real hopeful.
4. Swing Voter: RussHell

Tribephyl has done it again.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. Rupert

2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. Danielle

3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. Parvati

4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. Parvati

5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? Jerri

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points) JT
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points) Amanda
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Parvati
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) Sandra
Jerri

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Sandra
2. Blur-tastic: Candice
4. Swing Voter: Colby
5. Revolving requisition: Danielle

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points)rupert

2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points)amanda

3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) sandra

4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) sandra

5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? (20 points) parvati

Nepharious!

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-22-10, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Rupert
2. Blur-tastic: Parvati
4. Swing Voter: Amanda

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"

1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points)RUPERT
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points)AMANDER
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)COLBY
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)RUSSHELL
HE'LL VOTE FOR
- So sad, really. Maybe she can snuggle up with Coach.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-22-10, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points) Parvati
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points) Parvati
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points) Parvati
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points) Parvati
5. Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? Jerri(20 points)

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-22-10, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vix Pix"
1st JP Shout-Out: JT
Blur-tastic: Amanda
Grabby Pants: Parvati
Swing Voter: Candice
Revolving requisition: Who will Colby vote for? Sandra

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LL12: Cirque du Looza"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-10 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

Hope I'm on time here!!!!!

1. Rupert
2. Parvatti
3. Russhell
4. JT
5. Jerri

Damn, work always interfers with my free time!

They NEVER see me coming

oops, not 7:59 board time........IT was about 5:00 out here on the Best West Coast though!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •