The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any GH watchers out there?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-30-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any GH watchers out there?"
Just wondering if anyone can explain the new "jerry" to me - if he was the one holding everyone hostage in the hotel, then who was Jax with when he was away? Wasn't he supposed to be helping Jerry out of a bad situation?!?

Very confused.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any GH watchers out there? motormouth 04-30-07 1
 RE: Any GH watchers out there? kathliam 05-03-07 2
   RE: Any GH watchers out there? Sues 09-11-07 3
 RE: Any GH watchers out there? LadyT 09-26-07 4
   RE: Any GH watchers out there? Glow 10-04-07 5
 GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse" Glow 10-25-07 6
   RE: GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse... dottcomm 11-06-07 7
       RE: GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse... mistyrose52 01-14-08 8
           RE: GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse... mistyrose52 01-14-08 9
 *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Glow 09-29-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-07, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any GH watchers out there?"
I'm a GH watcher!

Supposedly, while Jax was "helping" Jerry, he never actually saw him. He said he spoke to him on the phone, but was always "one step behind him".

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any GH watchers out there?"
Another long-time GH watcher here. You are not alone, many of us are VERY confused how Mr. Craig is Jerry Jacks. This is an example of fast-and-furious rewriting of GH history to keep Sebastian Roche on the canvas after he captivated audiences during the hostage situation. And yes, Jax mentioned he never actually SAW Jerry while in Russia, was always two steps behind.

Jerry Jacks was a loveable screw-up who often got into trouble, but was never violent or a sociopath. Jerry Jacks would have recognized Carly in the hotel lobby, as he was engaged to marry Carly's mother Bobbie (in fact, stood her up at the altar, IIRC). Why hold a gun to her head during the hostage crisis?

Jerry knew Sonny Corinthos, as Sonny was the person who helped him escape the country the last time he left Port Charles. Why beat the carp out of Sonny during the hc?

Jerry knew and cared a great deal for Robin Scorpio, as Robin was a dear friend of his brother's. Jerry knows Alexis, since Alexis was married to his brother, for cryin' out loud.

So, even if we are to believe he's had plastic surgery which is why no one recognized him at the Metro Court, his MOTHER DID?

Way too many holes. I could buy the story better if Craig was IMPERSONATING Jerry and had Jerry stashed somewhere.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any GH watchers out there?"
Amen to all of that...even now when they're trying to make him a bit more likeable.
I really liked the old Jerry..he was fun and attractive. This guy has a gerbil face and lacks charm....not very 'Jax' like at all...

of course, I'm still pissed that they killed off Alan so I could be a bit negative... ;)~

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any GH watchers out there?"
I guess we should be happy on one end in that the casting department (mark Teschner) does an incredible job at casting. Hence keeping Sebastian Roche. Making him Jerry could have worked if he didn't shoot Robin, go after Carly, Sam, Sonny, etc. Am I the only one who thinks that Jerry looks like Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen? Especially when he yells.

I really wish that we could see more of the veterans and less of Jason and Spinelli and Lulu. I love Kate and Sonny, I can't believe this, but she is the one person who I believe is fit for Sonny since Brenda, even though he has never mentioned her.

Port Charles Endgame

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any GH watchers out there?"
Now that you mention the Gordon Ramsey resemblance, I won't be able to get it out of my head. And yeah, I agree he could have worked if he didn't do all of those things and poison Nicolas.

I've been DYING for them to give Nicolas a big storyline but now that he has one, I'm not sure I like it much.

Way too much Lulu. Run, Logan, run! Chick is a powderkeg.

Never too much Jason. I would watch an hour long show of him sitting on a chair reading a book.

I'm a Spinelli fan. I think he's a great actor (at least compared to say... Maurice Bernard). I want him to realize Georgie's feelings and reciprocate them. Then I want Lulu to want him and him to blow her off.

So do you think Brenda will come back as soon as Sonny and Kate are all happy and secure together?

Lucky and Sam kind of make me happy. I can't stand the way Elizabeth has treated him.

10-25-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse""
I just read that SoapNet is doing a two-hour block from 10-midnight on Sundays of what they refers to as "essential, historical" episodes of GH featuring "pivotal moments and key characters." They started this on October 14th. I guess that means I probably missed four hours of Real Lucky. *sigh* I miss realLucky.

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-06-07, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse""
I didn't start watching GH until 1979 so I kinda feel like I missed some of the history, too. I'll check that out, thanks!

BTW- I could watch Jason ALL DAY and NIGHT. Yeah, reading a book would be fine... whatever. Really.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-14-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse""
Love GH, but have to admit, it's getting really violent and dark lately, and hoping it will start turning back to the old GH that we all loved a few years ago. More romance and less mob!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-14-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: GH: Heritage "Relax and Relapse""
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-08 AT 09:57 AM (EST)

PS-have been watching off an on since the late '70's when Luke and Laura were a couple, just before their famous/infamous wedding!!

09-29-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
10. "*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*"
oh, how
I love
Jonathan Jackson

Dare I hope for the return of good writing for Lucas Lorenzo Spencer? I mean, they'll have a capable actor to portray real stories. Greg Vaughn is pretty enough but he has never been and could never be Lucky Spencer... or a great actor.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •