The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All My Children Scoop..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-08, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All My Children Scoop..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-08 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

and I'm so excited...

David Hayward returns!
August 14, 2008 6:49 PDT By Jesse Murray

With the death of Richie Novak (Billy Miller), "All My Children" has been missing a troublemaker. Not the case anymore. We can tell you EXTREMELY exciting news: Dr. David Hayward, the narcissistic, manipulative jerk is coming back to Pine Valley, once again played by Vincent Irizarry. He'll show up in early to mid-fall.

Full story at soapnet.com

Farmie <---- who loves Dr. Delicious!

edited to put more spoiler space

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All My Children Scoop... Puffy 09-24-08 1
 Myrtle Fargate Puffy 12-23-08 2
   RE: Myrtle Fargate Farmie 01-02-09 3
 Leven Ramble (Ava) Autographed Sung... chowdhury6 07-24-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-08, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All My Children Scoop..."
"Bianca" is returning, too!

We all know who made this

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-08, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Myrtle Fargate"
That was a 3-tissue send-off for our dear departed Myrtle Fargate. They did her justice.

An ARNutz Hanukah®Original

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-02-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Myrtle Fargate"
They sure did! I love see the old clips...AMC at its finest.

Farmie

chowdhury6 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chowdhury6 Click to send private message to chowdhury6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Leven Ramble (Ava) Autographed Sunglasses"
Okay so I went on this site called Charityfolks.com, which has pretty much become my recent obsession (note the cool items they auction off) and I found foster grant sunglasses that have been signed by famous people. One of which is Soap Actress, Leven Rambin.

These auctions will benefit the Foster Grant 80th Charity Initiative which is non-profit! The auction is online so hurry!

Other sunglasses are signed by:
Spokeswoman & Supermodel Raquel Welch
Nicole Richie
Zac Efron
Celebrity Chef Rachael Ray
Dakota Fanning
Susan Sarandon
Vanessa Redgrave
90210 Star AnnaLynne McCord
American Idol Judge Paula Abdul
Mary Murphy from So You Think You Can Dance!
Soap Actress, Leven Rambin
Robert Buckley, Lipstick Jungle Hottie!
Influential Activists Cleve Jones & Dustin Lance Black
Actress Frances Fisher
Guy Sebastian
Actress & New York Times Best-Seller, Marilu Henner
Actor Hill Harper
Filmmaker Tom Malloy
Actor Jason Ritter
WWE's Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
Composer Chris Mann
Hercules, Kevin Sorbo
Actress Kerry Washington
Vanessa Lengies
7th heaven star Stephen Collins

http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auction_verticalngo.asp?slrid=1883

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •