The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone here watch any soaps?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tishy 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-09-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tishy Click to send private message to Tishy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I would love to chat with anyone who likes soaps, especially OLTL or GH

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Puffy 07-09-08 1
   RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Tishy 07-10-08 2
       RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? samboohoo 07-10-08 3
           RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Puffy 07-10-08 4
               RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? samboohoo 07-11-08 5
                   RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Puffy 07-13-08 6
 RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Glow 07-21-08 7
   RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? motormouth 07-27-08 8
       RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Tishy 08-03-08 9
           RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? motormouth 09-01-08 10
               RE: Anyone here watch any soaps? Glow 10-09-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I only watch All My Children.

Surfkitten Siggie Shop
2007,thanks to Smokeysmom

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-10-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tishy Click to send private message to Tishy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I watch that too. Sometimes. What do you think of Beth Ehlers coming on as a love interest for Jake? Her name is Taylor McBride, apparently the new head writer Charles Pratt
(who created and wrote Melrose Place) can't think of new names.

I love me some Angie and Jesse. They are love.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
Wasn't Taylor McBride the character on Melrose? I still think Aaron Spelling was right on choosing Lisa Rinna for that over the pregnant Hunter Tylo.

Where did Ricky Paul go?

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

07-10-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
Ricky Paul Goldin is now Jake on AMC. I googled him and also Beth Ehlers. I didn't know who she was. I see that they were a pair on Guiding Light and might be the newest duo on AMC.

Surfkitten Siggie Shop

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I haven't watched GL in years. I actually haven't really watched the soaps in years. I sometimes catch bits and pieces at the gym if I happen to be there during soap hours. We have big TVs with closed captioning.

I loved Harley (Beth Ehlers) back in the day when she was married to the original Mallet. I will agree that she and Ricky Paul had great chemistry. But I think GL killed it for me when they brought her back because that meant the end of her and Mallet.

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

07-13-08, 11:52 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I often "time" my going-to-the-gym at noon, when AMC is on.

Surfkitten Siggie Shop

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I watch GH. I used to watch it with my mom when I was young. I stopped watching it somewhere in the '90s. I watched as much as I could up until Lucky "died". I tried to watch here and there but stopped trying when some of my favorite characters became unrecognizable to me (especially that first Lucky recast... eegads). I started watching about two years ago (I was flipping through channels and saw Steve Burton without a shirt) sporadically. I started watching daily again during the Metrocourt hostage "crisis". I have always been a Carly apologist. I love her, unconditionally it seems. Laura Wright is brilliant and I adore her portrayal. I think her portrayal of Carly is consistent with the character's progression. I've grown to accept Greg Vaughn as Lucky but I will forever hope for the day when JJ is back on my screen. JJ's Lucky is one of my favorite television characters of all time. Though I don't want GV taken off.

LOVE Sam and Lucky together.
Love Nikolas.
Lulu annoys.
Miss Logan.
Kate is becoming one of my least favorite characters.

another JSlice masterpiece

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-27-08, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
Yay! More GH watchers! I agree about Sam and Lucky. Lulu has been annoying me too. I was also a Logan fan and hated what they did to his character. And! I cannot stand Kate, so it looks like we're on the same page. I'm also really intrigued by the Zacharras (sp??) family.

Oh, and I read that Genie Francis will be making a short appearance in the fall with a storyline involving her helping Lulu with something, IIRC.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

08-03-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
I love Lucky and Sam. They are love. I hate Lulu with a passion that knows no bounds. She is becoming a mini Carly. We already have one Carly, two is way too many.

Yes Genie Francis will be returning for like a month. I think she will only see Lulu though. I really wish she would have scenes with Nikolas and Lucky.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-01-08, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
So do you think Laura is really there, as she states she is, or is Lulu imagining her?

Arkie Original

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anyone here watch any soaps?"
So we all agree on Sam and Lucky. How cute was she yesterday when he called her his girlfriend. Ah-dorable. I missed a lot of Sam and Jason but I have watched some of it on youtube. The writers made a huge mistake breaking them up. His "love" for Liz isn't believable to me for some (well for that reason. But the Sam and Lucky stuff is really, really pretty to watch. So that's something.

Why was everybody so surprised that the legendary Maximus Giambetti is Max Giambetti's father? *rolls eyes*

What is up with Nadine?
When will Nik have somebody worthy of him?
How HOTT are Ric and Claudia?
When will Jason punch Sonny in his stupid mouth?
When will Michael wake up (six or so years older)?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •