The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-10-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
I've TRIED to like her, really I have...but now she is suing for custody of Spike!?!? WTF! It's not bad enough that the actress change is jarring and she has her little acting quirks, but then they make her a raving B*TCH???

I hate when they ruin the returns of beloved characters (they botched up Dixie's return too, having her lurking all that time. And then death by pancakes??? What a slap in the face to viewers and the actress! Ugh)

Okay, I am veering off my point which is, if they couldn't lure Rebecca back, then they should have kept Greenlee off the burner. This Sabine chick can't hold a candle to RB!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee... Puffy 06-17-07 1
 RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee... christiebre 07-01-07 2
 RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee... LadyT 07-10-07 3
   RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee... Puffy 07-11-07 4
 RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee... JAKEY 08-11-07 5
 New hair color Puffy 10-24-07 6
 RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee... Farmie 12-13-07 7
   cast changes Puffy 12-26-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-07, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
And she looks too much like Annie.

©Syren Creations, 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

christiebre 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail christiebre Click to send private message to christiebre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
Hello Ialso hate Greenlee.She needs to crawl under the same rock she came from.lol.I can't stand her.christiebre

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
*waves to Mandy*

I have to respectfully disagree about NuGreens. While she is no RB, I am LOVING Sabine in the role. Especially today when Annie had her in the elevator and she finally confessed that Ryan didn't love her anymore. It made me like Annie even more, who I love as she is such a strong female who doesn't need Ryan. In fact, I am all for her throwing Ryan to the curb. But I digress. I think Sabine is doing a great job as playing bitchy Greenlee and she makes me feel sympathetic to her as well. I just really don't want her to hook up with the Fetus/Josh, even though it will drive Kendall crazy I predict.

But why would she go to Simone's grave to have a heart to heart talk when I don't know, she could have gone to Leo's the LOVE OF HER LIVE?

ANd I miss David Hayward. Thank the Lord above McTrash is no longer the HW, there is already big improvement on that show.

07-11-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
When I saw your post on OT, I knew you'd be posting here, too, Lady T. I'm getting used to the new Greenlee. It's amazing how much she looks like the old Greenlee. Anyone can be replaced, I guess.

This is the only soap that I watch. I happened to get a peek at another one on another station. I saw 3 AMC alums on it! I don't remember the name of it; it's the one with the old "Cliff" on it. The actors who played "Mia" and "David Hayward" are on it, too.

©Snidget Creations, 2007

JAKEY 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-07, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JAKEY Click to send private message to JAKEY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
Can't stand the new Greenlee!!! They are making her soo whiney.The old Greenlee was not like that at all.

10-24-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
6. "New hair color"
What's with the darker hair on Krystal and Annie? I think Annie looks great with her chestnut hair.

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
Rumor has it that Sabine Singh is out as Greenlee, and Rebecca Budig is back in. We shall see.

Farmie

12-26-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
8. "cast changes"
Yes, you're right. Also Darnell Williams and Debbie Morgan are coming back as Angie and Jessie.

©Tribephyl siggie shop, 2006

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •