The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sweeps for Soaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sweeps for Soaps"
I just have to know, what stories during this sweeps month are you enjoying and what are you hating?

I may be the only one, but I am loving Days right now. I love that the Marlena/Roman/Alex/Kate/John story. I lvoe that there is no stalker or exorcism etc. I love that they are tying in som many characthers together. Seeing Roman having drinks with Nicole today cracked me up. Can you imagine the fury that is Sami? Speaking of Sami, I am loving the Austin storyline. I like this new dynamic, but ultimately I love Sami and Lucas. What I don't like is the Belle storyline.

Y&R. Aw, ok. So Sheila is alive. I am over it all ready. How anyone can't recognize her is absurd. Her "disguise" is ludicrious. I love Lauren and Michael together and Victoria and Brad together. I like shows that bring back the romance.

AMC Holy Hotness. I think that this show makes sure that all their actors are especially hot. Jacob Young. I drool watching you. Anyways, I want to see JR and Babe together. I think and hope thats where they are going. She has more chemistry with him that with Justin/Jamie, her own husband. The revelation that Di wasn't Dixie was great. It tied everything together. I even like the friendship between Julia and Di. Zach and Kendall are hot! It will be interesting when Greens leaves in a couple weeks. I have heard a rumor that she is a possible Brenda recast on GH (Say it isn't so, thats like recasting Susan Lucci)

GH. Liking the train wreck. I liked Reese so I am not happy she is gone. I love nuCarly well because I love Laura Wright. She has good chemistry with both Sonny and Jason. I even like that sanctimonious Robin is back. But why is Emily crying so hard over Reese's death? Lulu is awesome, what a brat. And happiness for Lucky and Liz is wonderful.

ATWT. Ok, time to wind up the baby story. We need more than two stories on a show. I can't wait for the revelation and the reactions. Gwen has grown on me, but we gotta get rid of Iris. I want to cut her fingernails, they drive me nuts. However, I do like the Luke storyline, but the BJ storyline is lame. OK, there are three storylines on this show.

So, what storylines are you liking right now? I love to hear everyones opinions...

TishyTime

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps Lucyindasky24 11-17-05 1
   RE: Sweeps for Soaps - As the World... goldie1000 11-21-05 4
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps Ahtumbreez 11-20-05 2
   RE: Sweeps for Soaps LadyT 11-22-05 10
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps Puffy 11-20-05 3
   RE: Sweeps for Soaps - The Bold and... goldie1000 11-21-05 5
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps kathliam 11-21-05 6
   RE: Sweeps for Soaps - Young & the ... goldie1000 11-21-05 7
       RE: Sweeps for Soaps - Young & the ... LadyT 11-22-05 8
   RE: Sweeps for Soaps LadyT 11-22-05 9
       RE: Sweeps for Soaps kathliam 11-23-05 11
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps northernlights 11-24-05 12
   RE: Sweeps for Soaps goldie1000 11-24-05 14
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps trigirl 11-24-05 13
   RE: And the fun begins ! goldie1000 12-02-05 15
       RE: Y&R Casting Corner goldie1000 12-12-05 16
 RE: Sweeps for Soaps Agman2 02-23-16 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lucyindasky24 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucyindasky24 Click to send private message to Lucyindasky24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
Okay...so i guess i'll start with Y&R...the whole Tom fisher story--the blackmail, the "i got framed and u better help me" situation....it's boring. I don't like how they drag on the Sheila and Lauren showdown storyline, either. The more i think about it...i don't really like where any of the storylines are going right now...Abby doesn't like Victoria for being a homewrecker, but tom is cool? Sharon and Brad? Brad and Victoria? Nick and Phyllis? it's all to crazy!

On ATWT, i despise Paul and Emily and what they are doing, i have no respect for Meg (weak, weak excuse for a women!) the whole Jennifer's baby situation seems to have no end!! By time she gets her child back he'll be 18! Come on! The plan Iris plans to do to set up will stinks, but i have to give it up...i didn't think the old bird had it in her. What's up with the sudden change in how Casey feels about Maddie? hmm...I guess i should have saw the whole Lily/Holden/Keith situation a mile away...the story always goes this way with Lily and Holden, be it with Damien, Julia, take your pick. boring! The BJ green story is dumb...imagine being afraid of a dude that needs a chocolate milk fix when stressed...i'd rather be held captive by Richard Simmons!

I love B&B!! The fact that Eric turned down Brooke for some nookie seems reaching...lol...and i hope Nick and Bridget stay apart. Donte really loves her. I'm glad Stephanie regained control of Forrester...although the way Thorne was one day with Spectra and in trouble then running Forrester doesn't seem to mesh...what happens to Spectra, now? what about Thomas and Gabby? Ridge is a moron and i think that, although Hector and Taylor would be explosive together,it won't happen, cuz Taylor takes her vows seriously. I can't wait to see Taylor's reaction to finding out about the new fashion house...

I guess i didn't really do what u asked, tell about what i liked, but this is what i think about the soaps i watch

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-21-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps - As the World Turns"
Some interesting story lines going on right now.

I still think Casey is a jerk, even though he has been better since hanging around Mattie.
I think these 2 will end up together eventually.
I am upset with Henry, because he had many chances to tell Mike and Katie about BJ being Byron Glass.
Henry is still one of my favourite characters.
And funny !

I hope BJ the psycho kills both Katie and Mike, cause I am sick of the 2 of them personally. Mike is an adulterer and Katie well she was a stalker herself when Mike was with Jennifer.
This show has always revolved around all the men that find Katie Miss Irristable.
Jennifer deserves to know the truth about her baby.

Keith makes my skin crawl. This guy is turning out to be much like his good old sister Julia.
If it wasn't for Julia coming to town, Keith wouldn't be here in the first place.
Lily has no gull, she is trading a kidney for a life time with Keith.
If Keith really cared about Lily, he would set her free from this promise.
It will be a fake marriage....
I would love to see Holden punch Keith out.
I often wonder if Julia was still alive, would Holden still be with her. Probably....

Gwen and Will are good together. I feel bad for Will seeing that only heart ache is about to come his way.
I hope Gwen and Carly can become close sisters.
Iris is an evil money grubbing, tramp, who only looks out for herself

Dusty and Meg are a joke.
Dusty is only with Meg, cause Jennifer isn't ready for a relationship.
I hope Dusty and Jennifer end up together. (with the baby)
Meg is just as guilty as Emily for keeping the secret.
I am so mad at these two.
I thought Meg was raised better then this.
Megs mom will be appauled when she finds out what her daughter did.

And this leaves me with Paul and Emily
Paul is not over Rosanna by any means.
Paul is just keeping Emily around for the sake of the secret.
By marrying her this ensures his big secret is safe.
Pauls marriage proposal couldn't of been more un-romantic
Emily will always be second best !
Hal poor Hal I feel so bad for the guy,
he has been walked on my more women.
It would be nice to see him and Susan hook up.

I think Paul is so cute !

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"

I've heard Carrie Brady may be moving back to Salem. I've missed her.

11-22-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
Carrie is coming back, according to SOD in January or Febuary. Mike is not with her.

TishyTime

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
Well, it was fun to see Janet back on AMC! I like the Babe, JR, Amanda, Jamie storyline, too. I also like Lily, but she better not hook up with Jonathan!!

11-21-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps - The Bold and the Beautiful"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-05 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

You take 3 women - Taylor, Steph, and Bridget
In love with 3 men - Ridge, Eric, and Nik
and what do you have "3 men that are in love with Brooke"

They should change the name of this show to the Badgering Bridget show.
Could Bridget possibly have any more stress in her life right now.
I hope she gets together with Dante, he really cares about her.

Stephanie is annoying as usual:
And I will add manipulator, meddler to the list.
Lets go over Poor Stephanies list of meddling acts.

Stephanie has always meddled into everyone's lives as long as I can remember.
As long as it went the way she wanted it she was fine.
Remember when Taylor slept with James Warwick while she was still married to Ridge?
Stephanie thought Taylor was awful for sleeping with James,
but after Taylor was missing nothing was never said about her being unfaithful to Ridge,
it was forgotten.
Stephanie caused trouble with Thorne and Macy when they first got together,
Macy was not good enough for Thorn, and Stephanie let everyone know how she felt.
After Macy died Stephanie went on and on about how Macy was like a daughter to her.
When Ridge was married to Brooke several years ago Taylor got pregnant with Thomas and Ridge left Brooke to marry Taylor because he wanted his child to have both parents.
But when Taylor died in the hospital (supposidly) Ridge married Brooke and had a son with Brooke.
And they were doing great.
I even thought Stephanie had accepted Brooke.
Taylor tried to make Ridge feel bad because he was turning his back on her and her almost grown children and Stephanie stepped in and lied again making him feel guilty because she was dying and her last request was for him to get back with Taylor. Nothing was ever said about Ridge and Brooke's son not having a father living with him. Taylor didn't care that a helpless baby and a 4 year old were having their world turned upside down. Stephanie doesn't care about the innocent people being hurt. Look at how many enemies that she has accumulated in recent years. Brooke, Macy, Shelia, Sally, Jackie, James, her own daughters, I know there are more.

Taylor is on the verge of having an affair with Hecter, that is a giveaway.
And what woman wouldn't !
Hecter is hot.

Nik wants to have his cake and eat it too.
But Eric won't allow that.
Eric's wanting revenge on Stephanie has led him back into Brooks bed.

Alot of twists and turns lately, making the show more interesting then ever !!

Dante is hot too !

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
AMC - There really aren't any story lines that have grabbed me for Sweeps. Not even the return of Janet from Another Planet did it for me. The pregnancy story - boring. I don't even care whether the baby is the proginy of Ryan and Greenlee or not. I am intrigued by the sparks (and denial thereof) between Zach and Kendall.

OLTL - the DID story intrigues me, especially the fact that Viki is willing to bring Niki Smith out into the open again. Yes, it's revisionist history to an extent that Jessica is suffering DID due to some childhood trauma that Niki Smith may or may not have known about. I also think the chemistry between Tess and Nash jumps off the screen. Seeing how Nash has reacted to the Tess/Jessica situation, compared to an increasingly self-righteous Antonio, makes me root for him. And what exactly is Spencer holding over David's head? Is David yet another Buchanan heir spread by Asa's seed?

GH - the whole train wreck thing has dragged on much too long. I wept buckets the other day when Jason proposed to Sam just before he underwent Robin's treatment. I'm liking Laura Wright as NuCarly, there's a lot of spunk there. Maybe the SORAS Lulu will prompt Tony Geary to actually appear for more than a week or two at a time. Luke and Tracy may want to kill each other on a weekly basis, but they truly do understand each other. Two peas in a pod, those two.

11-21-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps - Young & the Restless"
I have really been enjoying Y&R these days.
There are lots of interesting story lines going on right now.

My favourites are from top to bottom:

Terrible Tom and Psycho Shelia - great pair !
I wish both of them could stick around. I just love the suspense.
The whole Brenda/Jennifer role has just been so entertaining.

Sharon and Nick
Well now that Sharon has shared a kiss with Brad we know where she is headed.
Sharon has already cheated on Nick 3 times.
And kissed Victor once.
I am wondering how many more times she will do this and
how many more times Nick will forgive her.
Lets not forget Nick cheating with Grace Turner.
I wish she would come back into town !!
I would like to see Sharon and Brad together.
I don't think Sharon has ever felt completely loved by Nick,
or she wouldn't cheat on him.

Victoria and Brad - NO, not a good match
Victoria and JT - NO, not him either
(I am not sure who I like her with)

Ashley and Paul- are a great match.
I would like to see those 2 together.

Phillis and Nick- NO, It just doesn't do anything for me.
Phillis and Jack- NO, It didn't work before it won't work now.
Kevin/Jack - wonderful
Kevin/Victor - wonderful
Kevins playing with the big boys now !

Michael and Lauren - great pair. I can't wait for the day when they actually get married. I am sure Shelia will have a nice gift for them.

Gloria/John - good match, except I am afraid that she is going to give the poor guy a heart attack.

Nikki - still seems somewhat of a trainwreck.

Spoiler

Is Cassie coming back?

Did you know that Sharon actually had identical twin baby girls (one was stolen and sold)?
Sharon sees a Cassie look-a-like in an airport while she is travelling...doing the spokesperson thing...and she freaks out/becomes obsessed (Sharon is good at that) with the fact that Cassie is alive. No one believes her of course...until Nick sees Cassie one day too.
That storyline could drag on for months

Who would of thought !

11-22-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps - Young & the Restless"
I would like the Cassie spoiler, but in SOD and SOW Camryn Grimes stated she was going ot leave in January anyway.

TishyTime

11-22-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
I love any scene that JR is in. I really think that JR and Babe will get back together. I'm so mad I have to miss all my soaps tomorrow because tomorrow will be a good day.

I think Laura Wright is doing an excellent job as Carly. I hated Jennifer and yes, even Tamara as Carly. I think she is bringing it back to the Sarah Brown era.

I too love the DID storyline. I never liked this Jess until now and Nash rocks. I heard that Spencer knows that David may have killed someone.

TishyTime

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-23-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
I heard that Spencer knows that David may have killed someone.

Yes, but there must be more to it than that. David confessed to Dorian that he had killed someone in his past and that Spencer used that information to blackmail him into backing out of marrying Dorian, then told Spencer he (Spencer) no longer had anything to hold over his head. Spencer replied that David didn't know everything and there was another secret. Plus, Spencer is compiling information against the Buchanans for some reason.

Just how many 'secret' children does Asa have out there anyway? Max Holden was revealed as a Buchanan years ago, and more recently Ben was revealed as Asa and Renee's long lost love child.

As to the DID story, I recorded yesterday's show and saw the scenes between Nash and Tess -- talk about chemistry! I never really got the whole Jessica and Antonio relationship, no passion, no fire there. I hope when Jessica/Tess integrate, a fair measure of Tess's personality remains.

Oh!! And Nikki Smith is back. I love to watch Erika Slezak when she's Nikki, she's a trailer trash wonder.

Again, I'm thinking about this wayyyy toooo muuuuch.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
DOOL ~ I'd rather have Mike come back than Carrie if I can't have them both. I'm not so crazy about the Roman/Roman/RomanJohn storyline. Probably because I can't stand John anymore. He annoys the hell outta me. I like the Shawn and Mimi stuff but I wish they'd drop the post-partum bit with Belle. Overall I'm kinda bored with DOOL at the moment.

Y & R ~ I can't wait to see Sharon and Brad together. I got all goosebumpy just seeing them kiss! Sick of Sheila and Tom. They can disappear from my tv screen any time. I wasn't really a big Sheila fan the first time around either. Like Paul and Ashley. Hope to see them get together soon too. Nick and Phyllis? Jury's still out but I think I might like to see them together. I don't really like Victoria. Maybe it's just the character because I didn't like Heather Tom either. I'd probably like to see her with Jack most of all. Michael and Lauren are fun to watch. I wish they'd bring back Larry for Jill. They were a riot together.

I'm with you Tishy! Bring back the ROMANCE! Forget the stoooopid crap and give us sex!

11-24-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
>I can't
>wait to see Sharon and
>Brad together. I got
>all goosebumpy just seeing them
>kiss!

Me too !
I hope they have some steamy sex scenes planned for those 2.
Sharon needs to be appreciated more.

> I don't
>really like Victoria.

Me neither, I would much rather have Heather Tom back.
I was just so used to her.

I was surprised that they didn't bring back Alice and her mom, for Cassies funeral also.

>I wish they'd bring
>back Larry for Jill.
>They were a riot together.

I do too ! Larry was great !
I miss that guy..
I actually think he is hot, in a weird sort of way.

I liked it when Larry lived at the Chancellor estate.
And I think Catherine liked him too !

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
I have always been a Y&R fan but cannot take the pace at which stories unfold on that show. That's exciting about a Cassie-twin storyline. I can watch that once a month and know what's going on.

Left Y&R to go to the fast-paced show of ATWT, but what's going on there? The baby storyline has got to move a little faster than this. Can't look at Paul's tormented (ugh!) face everytime Jen says how great her big brother it. Enough already.

I'm also jumping on the "let BJ kill Mike and Katie" bandwagon. Has Mike even spoken to Jen since he dumped her like a sack of potatoes? Dead baby, crystal meth? Katie schmatie.

12-02-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: And the fun begins !"
No one is not going to want to miss Y&R today.
Shelia and Toms kidnapping plan goes into effect....
Poor Lauren

Will there ever be a wedding ?

12-12-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Y&R Casting Corner"

Colleen Carlton Recast
ADRIANNE LEON (formerly of General Hospital) joins the Y&R cast as Colleen Carlton, daughter of Traci Abbott and Brad Carlton, who recently left Genoa City to attend college after a painful breakup with J.T. Hellstrom (Thad Luckinbill). Her start date is December 9 and her first airdate is January 18.

Handcrafted by Tribephyl

Agman2 2063 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-16, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sweeps for Soaps"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •