The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Buh Bye Dixie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Buh Bye Dixie"

I don't see too many posts about All My Children here. But I suppose some of you used to watch it or still watch it now. Dixie died today. It was a poignant show. There were quite a few flashbacks, including Dixie and Tad's 3 weddings. I think they should have devoted the whole show to her, but they didn't. Here's a youtube video all about Dixie and Tad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1XpHZrHyoQ

Snowed in by Tribephyl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Buh Bye Dixie Farmie 01-31-07 1
   RE: Buh Bye Dixie Puffy 02-01-07 2
 RE: Buh Bye Dixie trigirl 02-02-07 3
 RE: Buh Bye Dixie LadyT 02-19-07 4
   RE: Buh Bye Dixie Farmie 02-20-07 5
       RE: Buh Bye Dixie LadyT 02-24-07 6
           RE: Buh Bye Dixie Farmie 02-24-07 8
 RE: Buh Bye Dixie Puffy 02-24-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
Puffy,

I'm a die-hard AMC fan! Thanks for the link. I tape AMC during the week and watch it over the weekend. Needless to say, I haven't seen the episode yet but have been told to keep a box of kleenex near by.

So....any idea who the "Satin Slayer" is?

Farmie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-01-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"

I usually tape it and watch it during the late afternoon. I don't know who the Satin Slayer could be...Zarf/Zoe? Kenny? David Hayward? Zack? Or possibly someone we don't know about yet? I can hardly wait until Tad finds out that Kathy is Kate.

Snowed in by Tribephyl

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-02-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
Wonder if this means that Cady McClain (sp?) is coming back to ATWT?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
I know who the Satin Slayer is and it is the biggest ##### copout ever. I hate this storyline. I hate that the Unabortion has taken Babe fron her pregnant mother. I hate that Dixie is dead. You should read her blog. SHe tells ABC to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Did you guys know that ABC refuses to have good bye parties for almost anyone? Julia Barr didn't even get a cake, it "wasn't in the budget" She worked there for 30 years yet that imbecile Lavery chick who couldn't act got a cake.

ABC is pissing the everliving sh!t out of me

02-20-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
LadyT, I hear what you are saying...I really do hate the direction AMC is taking and what TIIC are doing to long time veterans (Julia, VI, Cady, Jill, etc., etc. etc.). I've been watching AMC since the beginning and old habits are hard to break...sigh. I will probably give-up watching whenever (and I hope never) Michael E. Knight leaves...love me some Tad .

If the rumors are correct, I also know who the Satin Slayer is, and ITA with you...it's a copout. Do you know if this character was the original intended SS? The reason why I ask is because when the story line started there were rumors that it was going to be someone else (female...non-recurring).

Farmie

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
I had heard it was going to be Di or Del. Then there was a Greenlee rumor. Now, they have rewrote history again in a HUGE way and it sucks. Why would they let pregnant Krystal believe that her babydoll is dead. SHe could lose that baby. Unreal.

02-24-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
LOL...rumors...sigh.

About the time this whole SK storyline was starting, I had read that Rachael, Spike's babysitter, was getting a big storyline. At that time, I assumed that she was going to be the SK (jealousy being the motive), and then there was a Wikipedia entry about her being the killer that was quickly yanked from the site.

Honestly, I don't think TIIC knew who the SK was going to be at first, and like you said rewrote history in a big way.

The good in all of this is that it is keeping MEK on the front burner.

Farmie

02-24-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Buh Bye Dixie"
I'm sick and tired of the fake death story lines and the DNA story lines.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •