The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Y and R"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Y and R"
Ok, who here is a Y&R fan? I visited my mom for about a week and got caught up in the Brad storyline of is he a murderer or not and just who the heck is he. So....since being back out on the road I've not been able to watch.

Any progression on this storyline, or should I just try to catch it in about 6 months or so?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Y and R DebCapsFan 07-26-06 1
 RE: Y and R LadyT 08-07-06 2
   Longtime fan CSHS79 08-07-06 3
 RE: Y and R Hoobie 08-30-06 4
   RE: Y and R Bebo 08-30-06 6
       RE: Y and R samboohoo 08-30-06 8
 RE: Y and R Bebo 08-30-06 5
   RE: Y and R samboohoo 08-30-06 7
       RE: Y and R Bebo 08-30-06 9
 RE: Y and R DebCapsFan 12-06-06 10
   RE: Y and R Loree 12-08-06 11
 RE: Y and R nanrabbit 12-12-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Y and R"
Actually, I think the truth is going to come out about him soon. (Colleen will get herself in trouble and daddy will come to the rescue) And Sharin is going to run off with him.
I think it's been really good of late.

FINALLY Victoria got her inner ##### back. Thank goodness. When she was little miss housewife she made me gag.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Y and R"
This show has gotten so good lately. But can I just say that Paul is the worst PI ever. He has investigated Brad three times and has never come up with his information. Brad stole the identity Brad Carlton. His real name is George Kaplan and he is Jewish. It has to do with his mother and artifacts.

Being epileptic, I am also loving the story that they are telling with Victor and his being epileptic. Y&R are on fire lately

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Longtime fan"
Our Brad was the "real" Brad Carlton's childhood friend and only took over the "real" Brad's identity after he was killed in a car accident.It wasn't meant to defraud anyone, he merely needed to hide from the people who killed his family(his dad,sister and aunt) and who would have killed him and his mother if they found them.
All in all, over the years I've never been a big Brad fan,he's not a bad guy but even for soap operas he's been with more than his share of women.He's either married,slept with or flirted with almost every female over 21 on the show with the exception of Katherine Chancellor and her maid Esther. Could they be next?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Y and R"
I haven't watched this show in about 10 years, but caught it yesterday. Today I set it up for a Season Pass on my Tivo. I'll probably watch it too much too.

Why are Sharon and Nick separated? Who kidnapped Sharon?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Y and R"
Sharon and Nick started to drift apart after Cassie died, and both of them had affairs that drove them to separation - Sharon with Brad, Nick with Phyllis. Phyllis is now pregnant with Nick's baby, and what started out as a drunken fling after a wedding has turned into something more.

Sharon was kidnapped by the baddies after Brad. They thought Sharon was his wife.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Y and R"
I think this Sharon and Nick story was one of the things that turned me away. I really wish they could have done something else with them besides another affair. Especially so soon after the previous ones.

Thanks Tribe!

08-30-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Y and R"
I was so disappointed when I found out they were killing off John Abbott. But the farewell scenes were fabulous tear-jerkers, and I'm loving the storylines since. I actually started yelling at the TV when Jack used his father's mental confusion to get him to write a new will cutting out Gloria.

Jack has been one of my favorite characters since I first started watching (back when Jack was married to Patty, and played by Terry Lester instead of Peter Bergman). He's such a complex character - a sleazoid, but a sleazoid fanatically devoted to his family. The monologue where he talked about the night Dina left gave such terrific insight into the character and was true to the decades of history that had been built for that character.

That's why Y&R is my favorite soap. Other than a few missteps, the show has done a terrific job of mining its history and sending the characters in understandable - but not always predictable - directions.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Y and R"
I haven't really watched over the past year. I got too busy last August/September and then never really went back. I have caught snippets from time to time, but I really don't know much about what has transpired over the last year.

I did love this Gloria, as opposed to Joan Van Ark's Gloria. I think they were able and did do more than they could have with Joan. I think this one might be Judith? I can't remember.

Did John kill Tom Fisher? Or did he take the blame to protect Ashley? And I'm assuming John died never knowing Ashley was not his real daughter. I'm glad for that.

Thanks Tribe!

08-30-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Y and R"
I think this one might be Judith?

Judith Chapman. And she's wonderful.

Did John kill Tom Fisher? Or did he take the blame to protect Ashley?

Tom killed him - Ashley was trying to take the blame to protect her father. He blacked it out after he did it, so Ashley said she did. Finally John remembered and went to the DA. After the DA finally got clued in that John wasn't just trying to protect Ashley, they made a plea deal. He was trying to be lenient with John, but John agreed to a prison term in exchange for having all charges against Ashley dropped.

And I'm assuming John died never knowing Ashley was not his real daughter. I'm glad for that.

You are correct. That bombshell was never dropped.

(For those of you more recent fans...Ashley's real father is Brent Davis. Dina had an affair while married to John, and Ashley was a result of that affair.)

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-06-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Y and R"
I'm not happy with the show. Phyllis needs to hurry up and have the baby, they need to solve the murder because NO ONE CARES, and I really don't want to see Jack fall to Victor again.
*sigh*
I used to be pretty into it, but this is bad.

It's a tribe and I love it!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Y and R"
I don't like the way the new writing team is getting rid of the Abbott family. John was killed off. Billy off to Hong Kong. And now Ashley is leaving in January. Jack will be rattling around the mansion by himself. Meanwhile we are having Amber shoved down our throats. I did not watch B&B so she means nothing to me. But she seems to be on the show almost everyday.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Y and R"
I was watching Y&R a couple of days ago and saw one of those commercials for a Soap Digest magazine. They were talking about Phyllis but I did not hear all of it. Are they going to kill her off?? I hope not! I kind of like her and Nick together better than Sharon and Nick! I actually don't like Sharon's character at all! I find that she is just full of herself and acts all high and mighty!

I am anxious for the killer to be revealed as well so they can stop talking about Carmen already. I did not like her when she was on and I did not cry when she died!

Now Prof. Corbeil I like. I think he is gorgeous and I knew that he would eventually hook up with Colleen. You knew that was coming along. I would rather see him with someone else (other than Amber) and Victoria would have been a good choice!

Any ideas about who Catherine is having dreams about. Maybe William will end up being her son and ruin a relationship for Jill like Billy and Mac were ruined before! Nothing like finding out that you are falling in love with a relative. Of course with the amount of people that Jack, Paul, Victor, and Brad have slept with everyone should be related somehow!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •