The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-05 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

Boy, it's August already and those summer storylines are developing as many of us have predicted! I am just going to start off with my two favorites for now and maybe add in some later.

Y&R ~ Well, the most interesting thing is how the Bobby storyline is going to play out! The characters days are numbered and I'm waiting to see how they'll do it! Plus, Paul is getting some screen time on this case! Yum yum.

ATWT ~ OMG!!! This has become my favorite show this summer! On Friday, we left off with Craig setting fire to the police station after being arrested, then he shows up at Carly's and tries to take the baby. (As I correctly predicted *pats self on back* Craig switched Jen's baby with Gwen's).

Rosanna is in the hospital in a coma & Paul is at her bedside as Emily is off picking up the pieces of her broken heart.

The previews show Carly being upset about a shooting!!! (I'm sure it's Craig, because as was previously discussed, Hunt Block & Cady McClain are leaving the show.) I wonder how this Rosanna thing will play out! I also want to know who's going to wind up with that baby and will they figure out it's really Jen's or will we be reintroduced to this child 20 years from now! LOL!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix! samboohoo 08-01-05 1
 RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix! Surveysez 08-01-05 2
   RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix! mrc 08-01-05 3
       RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix! Surveysez 08-01-05 4
           RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix! mrc 08-02-05 5
               RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix! HistoryDetective 08-23-05 54
 Guiding Light volsfan 08-02-05 6
   RE: Guiding Light LadyT 08-02-05 7
       RE: Guiding Light samboohoo 08-03-05 10
 Somethings wrong with me LadyT 08-02-05 8
   Don't worry ARnutz 08-03-05 9
       RE: Don't worry samboohoo 08-03-05 11
           RE: Don't worry ARnutz 08-03-05 12
               RE: Don't worry samboohoo 08-04-05 13
 B&B Watchers samboohoo 08-05-05 14
   RE: B&B Watchers Majic Mitch 08-17-05 35
 She's baaaaaack!!!! northernlights 08-05-05 15
   RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! samboohoo 08-05-05 16
       RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! northernlights 08-08-05 17
           RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! Majic Mitch 08-17-05 36
   RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! ARnutz 08-08-05 18
       RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! janisella 08-10-05 19
           RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! ARnutz 08-12-05 21
           RE: She's baaaaaack!!!! Majic Mitch 08-17-05 37
 ATWT trigirl 08-12-05 20
   RE: ATWT ARnutz 08-12-05 22
       RE: ATWT samboohoo 08-13-05 24
   RE: ATWT LadyT 08-12-05 23
       SOD samboohoo 08-13-05 26
           ATWT trigirl 08-15-05 32
               RE: ATWT LadyT 08-15-05 33
                   No strange reason Bebo 08-16-05 34
       RE: ATWT Majic Mitch 08-17-05 38
   RE: ATWT samboohoo 08-13-05 25
       RE: ATWT ARnutz 08-13-05 27
           Bryant is dead LadyT 08-14-05 28
               RE: Bryant is dead ARnutz 08-14-05 29
                   RE: Bryant is dead samboohoo 08-14-05 31
 Y&R ARnutz 08-14-05 30
   RE: Y&R Majic Mitch 08-17-05 39
   RE: Y&R northernlights 08-17-05 40
       RE: Y&R ARnutz 08-25-05 56
 GL samboohoo 08-18-05 41
   Spoiler ahead!!!! Bebo 08-19-05 43
       RE: Spoiler ahead!!!! samboohoo 08-19-05 44
           RE: Spoiler ahead!!!! Bebo 08-19-05 45
               RE: Spoiler ahead!!!! LadyT 08-19-05 49
                   RE: Spoiler ahead!!!! Bebo 08-20-05 52
 All My Children Puffy 08-18-05 42
   RE: All My Children kathliam 08-19-05 46
       RE: All My Children Bebo 08-19-05 47
           RE: All My Children LadyT 08-19-05 50
 Another ATWT Question samboohoo 08-19-05 48
   RE: Another ATWT Question LadyT 08-19-05 51
       RE: Another ATWT Question samboohoo 08-22-05 53
   RE: Another ATWT Question ARnutz 08-25-05 55
       RE: Another ATWT Question janisella 08-28-05 57
           RE: Another ATWT Question ARnutz 08-30-05 58
               ATWT - Paternity Test trigirl 08-31-05 59
                   RE: ATWT - Paternity Test Bebo 08-31-05 60
                       Carly's Lips trigirl 09-02-05 61
                           RE: Carly's Lips LadyT 09-02-05 62
                               RE: Carly's Lips Bebo 09-03-05 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
Woo Hoo!

I did read somewhere that Margo confronts Craig at gunpoint, so maybe that's it. Or could Carly have a flashback about what happened in her childhood? Or perhaps Craig has the baby in the middle of the gunfight.

Paul and Emily are having some hot hot lovin'. I like them together, especially this Paul. I didn't like her with that child Paul (back when Emily was a brunette), and Rose's Paul was just too sappy nice. Roger Howarth is a Stenbeck!

In this week's SOD, they have a flashback of Craig stealing Danni from 1984. So hard to imagine Scott Bryce as a bad guy.

I think I told you I saw a few minutes of ATWT on vacation, and I must say that Emily is looking awful thin these days. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Knock, Knock.
Who's There?
Boo!
Boo who?
Don't Cry, It's Only a Joke!

Yep, it's a Bob!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-05 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

I'm trying to figure out how an eastern seaboard town like Harmony can have lava running just under the surface of the ground. I will officially state "I love Juliet Mills, Passions and the whole Cheese factor it has".

And Ethan - grow a pair.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
I'm so disappointed that you watch the tripe that is Passions. Really? Nothing else to do with your time?

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
It hasn't been the same since Timmy died.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
I'm only beginning to again, now that they are using witchcraft stories again. The period between Timmy's death and now while they tried to be a real soap show was awful. I want a regular dose of hell in the closet from the show.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
Passions' biggest problem, besides its obvious, over-the-top cheesiness, is the revolving door of actors/actresses. I tuned in recently and recognized very few people. Not that I cared so much, but at least let me see familiar faces during my semi-annual check-in.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: August '05 Soap Discussion Fix!"
And people complain that nothing ever happens on soaps...

I'm just waiting for Luis and Sam to become a couple so I can audition to be their houseboy.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Guiding Light"
Just read a little mention of Philip being alive. The only thing...Alesander is refusing to come back...will they replace him with someone else?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guiding Light"
Philip is alive, but insane. He thinks he is running Springfield from Alan's boardroom. He was in a home, but has disappeared.

Grant Alekasander will probably not be back. They were pretty sh!tty to him, firing him at quarter to five on a Friday. THey recast him a few years ago, when he decided to leave on his own and the recast didn't go over well. I would be very, very surprised to see him come back, as he almost didn't go to the Emmy's even though he was nominated

TishyTime

08-03-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guiding Light"
I agree. I don't think he'll be back either. What was the guy's name? Bolger, I think. He sucked as Phillip.

Apparently we have a new Alan Michael.

Knock, Knock.
Who's There?
Boo!
Boo who?

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-02-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Somethings wrong with me"
I don't have much to say except get rid of the Spermgate story on AMC. I am happy Julia Santos is coming back.

Days, happy that Frankie is back. He is still handsome, although I keep wanting him to call Mickey, Edward.

GH, *yawn* Get rid of this Carly, she sucks.

GL, give me more Jonathan and Dinah!

TishyTime

08-03-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Don't worry"
August is a long month and I'm sure there will be plenty of storylines you'll want to chat about before the month is over.

Yesterday on ATWT, Carly was remembering what happened with that boy when she was a kid!! More to come today!

Does Tishy need to get her groove back?

08-03-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Don't worry"
I heard it yesterday, Nutzy. Did she push the kid in front of the ice cream truck?

Knock, Knock.
Who's There?
Boo!
Boo who?

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-03-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Don't worry"
NO! OMG! Carly (as a kid) & that lady (I can't remember her name) were in a wooded area with the baby carriage near a pond. The lady gave her a dollar for ice cream and went off (to do whatever) leaving Carly with the baby carriage. Carly was then shown walking back to the pond with her ice cream cone and spotted the carriage on it's side next to the pond and froze in shock. The lady came back screaming at her before it even registered with her so the carriage must've fell while she was gone.

08-04-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Don't worry"
Thanks, Nutz. That's the bad part of having to listen on the radio. Sometimes I can scramble back to the classroom to click on the tv, but not always. And I actually think I was in the car during this segment.

Knock, Knock.
Who's There?
Boo!
Boo who?

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-05-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
14. "B&B Watchers"
Is it me, or do the scenes with Eric and Stephanie seem to be "not real" almost like a dream or someone's fantasy?

I'll admit that most of it I can only hear on the radio, but even the scene where Eric kissed Brooke just seemed off to me.

Yep, it's a Bob!

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: B&B Watchers"
I've been watching for years. These two really lack the chemistry to be a long term couple. Eric should totally hook up with Jackie, and Stephanie with Moss.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "She's baaaaaack!!!!"
Sheila that is! I got goosebumps last night when she showed up. All I can say is WTF? What is she doing with him?

08-05-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
16. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
I've been so busy, I can't even think of everything I want to say. I'm not sure where Y&R is going with this whole story.

I remember that Sheila switched the babies and Scotty is Lauren's biological son. She thought she was mother to Dylan, who died. So Lauren got Scotty back and shipped him off to boarding school. Scott died. I don't understand why Lauren has to keep everything from Michael. Of course I missed today's episode, but I saw in SOD that Sheila is with Scotty, is that correct?

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-08-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
Sheila was in another room at Scott's apartment while Lauren was visiting. He's a teaching assistant and she's a *mature student*. I was having trouble remembering the whole story line from years ago too but they've been showing enough flashbacks to remind everyone.

I have no idea why she wants to hide all of this from Michael. It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

08-17-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
They need to move along the flashbacks to let everyone know why she doesn't have a relationship with her son.

08-08-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
18. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
Yikes! I seemed to have missed the show for most of last week. I'll have to tune in today to catch up.

I wonder where they are going with this now? How many times can they bring one woman back from the dead?!?!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
I don't know about women, but CBS has had James Stenbeck and Roger Thorpe come back from the death a whole bunch of times. Maybe it's time the women got equal resurrection rights.

08-12-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
I know!!! ATWT really needs to have someone else besides James Stenbeck to be the evil guy all the time! Enough already, kill him off and be done!

08-17-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
37. "RE: She's baaaaaack!!!!"
Jeez, I hope she is truly evil this time. I loved her character on B&B, and I can't wait for more Sheila....

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "ATWT"
Have they ever said there was a body in the Carly-missing baby storyline? No. The baby was kidnapped and is probably running around Oakdale now. Who could be Carly's little brother? I haven't watched for years so don't know everyone's history. I did read that some hottie from another soap (Port Charles, I think) is joing the cast. Maybe its him.

I agree that Emily is looking way too thin.

I used to be a huge Y&R fan but got so tired of the pace of that show. For example, this baby-switching storyline in ATWT which has been going on for say, three weeks, would be seriously 8 months on Y&R. Yawn. I will tune in for five minutes to see Sheila though.

08-12-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: ATWT"
Hmmmm... interesting thought about that baby. You could be on to something, especially now that Carly won't have Rosanna to be in her storylines.

08-13-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
24. "RE: ATWT"
Brian Gaskill s joining the show. I thought they were going to be bringing Bryant back, perhaps he could be Carly's brother.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-12-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
23. "RE: ATWT"
I think the baby switching storyline is ludicrious. I can understand if the babies were switched outside a hospital, like how AMC did it. But in a hospital? Where there is supposedly so much security. Plus they need a better actress to play Gwen, I don't care that your Dad was Michael Landon, I am tired of watching kids learn how to act on my soaps. I also like that they are finally giving Elizabeth Hubbard a meaty storyline. All she needs now is a lover.

I watched my favorite AMC today. For the first time in a while I was impressed. I am impressed with how they brought Julia back and she is tangling with Zach. I love that Kendall will carry the former love of her life's child for her former sworn enemy while married to Zach, who is getting involved with Julia who's sister hates Kendall's mother. I love it when my soaps tie everything and everyone together.

I watched Days the other day and I was liking it much more than I have since college. I like that they are not dealing with murders and crap like that. The Marlena Triple Romans storyline I am loving. I thought I would hate the fact that the real Roman was back and not playing Roman but he is such a good actor I am believing everything he does. I love that Marlena is trusting Dr North and not John. It makes me want to know why she is. I also love that Sami and Lucas are happy. They are realistic couple. I loved the line of Sami's when she said "Lets go have the best make up sex" (paraphrase} and Kate was outside. It was realistic and I laughed when they broke the bed. However, I do not like that Jack is dying again and do they think we are stupid to not realize that Chelsea is Georgia.

I am sure I will come back with more but I do have a question for those of you who get SOD. When do you get it? I sometimes don't get mine until Monday yet the supermarket gets it on Thursday as does some of my friends.

TishyTime

08-13-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
26. "SOD"
I used to get it on Monday, which is why I didn't renew. Now I can buy it on Thursday and see what's going to happen on Friday.

Agree about Gwen. I hate her.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-15-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "ATWT"
I really like Gwen. Glad Cecelia is gone.

BTW, is that it for Craig? What...no big trial or anything.

08-15-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
33. "RE: ATWT"
Yep he's done. TPTB, for some strange reason fired him even though he is extremly popular with both fans and his co-workers. Hopefully he will end up on another soap soon

TishyTime

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "No strange reason"
It's the same reason there's been the mass exodus of long-time actors from GL: $$$$$$. He was making big bucks.

08-17-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
38. "RE: ATWT"
I really wish they would focus more on Sami and Lucas, now that Allison is back from leave. I'm so sick of the Belle and Shawn storyline I could throw up. The Brady/Chole thing is so boring. How awful to think that you are sooooo beautiful that a little scar is going to keep you from being happy. I like the lush Nicole, I can't wait till a Victor K. return to shake her world up.

Couldn't agree more with the Jack dying again storyline, sucks!

08-13-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
25. "RE: ATWT"
Although I said below it could be Bryan Gaskill, I'm still not sure he was kidnapped. I thought Iris was screaming in the flashbacks, "Look what you've done to my precious boy," meaning that she could see that something had happened to the baby.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-13-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: ATWT"
I'm not so sure about that Sam. The way the baby carriage was laying was on it's side with the part the baby would be in next to the pond. As if it dumped over and they led us to believe the baby likely fell into the pond. They never showed us the baby or what happened to him.

Who knows, BG could play that role. I think that would be more likey than him being Bryant, but we'll see.

08-14-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
28. "Bryant is dead"
Which is why Craig wanted his son to be adopted by him and Ro. Bryant died onscreen too. He found out Jen and his cousin were having an affair and he got in a car accident I think. But he is definetly dead. Although Brian Gaskill does look like him.

I think it would be cool if Brian would end up being Mike's brother Mark.I wish they would announce who he will be, I keep looking everywhere and no mention

TishyTime

08-14-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Bryant is dead"
I know, but a character being dead has never stopped a soap from brining them back before! LOL!!!

Just look at Macy from B&B. I think it would be much more interesting if Brian played that "supposedly" dead baby.

They might also just bring him in as a brand new character.

08-14-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Bryant is dead"
And Taylor.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-14-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
30. "Y&R"
Bobby's gone, but surprisingly they didn't kill him off!!! He's in protective custody until the trial. This is stupid! Brittany & the baby are still not safe in this scenario! I wonder where they are going with this?

Michael has been snooping into Sheila's past, has visited with Eric Forrester and got info on the psych hospital she is supposedly in. On Friday, he visited the hospital and had Sheila's photo to compare to the woman there... and we are left hanging!

Daniel's trial is beginning and Chris doesn't have any evidence. It seems Nick destroyed all of the clothes that Cassie was wearing on the night of the accident. I read in a preview that next week, Nick will be visiting with Alice, Cassie's former adoptive mother.

08-17-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Y&R"
I love the character of Bobby. I wish they would have done more with him and Nikki. I really loathe the Britty/Baby storyline. Brittany as a stripper was cool, Brittany back to being a whiny princess, not so cool.

I'm happy they are finally using Paul more, but not with Ashley.

08-17-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Y&R"
As much as I miss Bobby, I'm not the least bit sad about not seeing Brit. Her whiney voice just really got to me. I would like to see him come back and rock Nicky's world. For some reason I kinda enjoyed watching the middle-aged woman get all that attention from the younger studmuffin. *grin*

The chick in the psych hospital must be Sheila's *good* sister who Sheila's somehow railroaded. LOL

Have no fear, SuperCricket will save the day. Last night (I'm a day ahead remember so stop reading if you don't want to know) Chris and Paul went to see Lilly about exactly what she'd said when Paul first interviewed her. Cassie told Lilly that "she'd make sure Daniel got home okay" and that Sierra and Devon were there when she said it. LIGHTBULB!!! It just might be enough to put the shred of doubt in the jurors mind.

08-25-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Y&R"
Yikes! Daniel was found guilty! I wonder if Nick will bring in Cassie's clothes now? I thought he destroyed them though.

I haven't been watching this every day lately, but I did catch it yesterday. I didn't see any Sheila stuff though.

08-18-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
41. "GL"
So I just read today that Edmund is eyeing a very pregnant Michelle. Here we go with another baby switch. . .

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-19-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Spoiler ahead!!!!"
TV Guide Online confirms in its Soaps News section that there will be a baby switch plot.

But that's not the spoiler information - I have casting news (look away now if you really don't want to know)...

Two more GL actors have been fired, so be prepared to say goodbye to...Danny and Michelle.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-19-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Spoiler ahead!!!!"
There's really not much more they can do with 'em. Maybe they'll marry and go away for good.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-19-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Spoiler ahead!!!!"
Still, it's a sad day for us long-time fans, who know how the Bauers used to be the central focus of the show.

With Michelle gone and Rick pushed to the farthest back of back-burner status, that's the end of the Bauers.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-19-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Spoiler ahead!!!!"
I can't believe that they are getting rid of one of their most popular couples with rich family ties. I loved the Danny Marina story actually more than the Danny Michelle story. I never took to this Michelle as I thought the last Michelle, Bethany Joie Lenz was by far and away the best Michelle. But those D&M will always be linked. Who's next? Josh? Harley? Alan? Reva?

TishyTime

08-20-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Spoiler ahead!!!!"
Reva is staying. When the pay cuts were first announced, she wasn't happy, and it looked like she was leaving, but she's sticking around.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "All My Children"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-05 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Just thought I'd wave to the 2 other AMC fans we have on here.

A Syren®Original

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: All My Children"
I'm not going to be a fan for long if they don't wrap up this faux-Dixie storyline pretty darn quick. I understand it's a soap opera, for cripes sake, but this is too much. Plus, I can't stand the actress' voice. She sounds as though her nose is permanently stopped up. Almost as bad as listening to Yapril on BB. (That's Big Brother, not Bold & Beautiful.)

And now Kendall is going to have Ryan's baby for Greenlee? Give me a break.

Actually, I can't think of one single story line I like on AMC at the moment.

08-19-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
47. "RE: All My Children"
My mom has been a diehard fan of CBS soaps for decades. But she's gotten so fed up with B&B that she's now watching AMC on a regular basis.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-19-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
50. "RE: All My Children"
Well there are some wrong things with AMC right now, Spermgate, Di is Dixie are the two worst offenders. That and the fact that Jamie apparently can't afford med school even though his mother owns a major magazine and his father a vineyard. I would actually like to see Bianca back sooner rather than later and to bring back Maggie.

I can't wait to see Jonathan as I think he is an awesome actor. However, not sure where they are going with him.

And they recast Josh. Very good call as he sucked. Garret is creepy and he plays it well.

TishyTime

08-19-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
48. "Another ATWT Question"
Okay, so Rosanna is supposed to adopt Gwen's baby, and sets up a trust fund for him. So if Gwen voids the adoption, wouldn't one think that voids the trust fund too?

I know it's not really Gwen's baby, I'm just basing this on the fact that that truth doesn't get revealed.

Maybe it's time I step away for a while.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-19-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Another ATWT Question"
You would think. Have they even mentioned the terms of the trust? Will Carly get the money if she keeps the baby? I am surprised no one has brought up the fact that she tried to scheme her way into Ro's money by having Parker.

I would like to see Margo and Tom raise the baby actually. I love that they made Casey such a putz and WIll is the good one

TishyTime

08-22-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Another ATWT Question"
And the whole issue with Carly's past. It's a freaking sealed record, can't be used in court. Arrrggggghhhh.

Yep, it's a Bob!

08-25-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Another ATWT Question"
Speaking fo the baby, they did a DNA test yesterday on Casey & the baby. Since it's Jen's wouldn't it be weird if it came back a match with Will?? I mean Jen & Will are siblings, so their DNA would be similar, no?

The preview also showed Gwen trying to take the baby from Carly's.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Another ATWT Question"
They didn't test Will - only Casey.

However, it looks like Casey is going to 'fess up before the results are read, so the baby switch story will be dragged out a little longer.

08-30-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Another ATWT Question"
I know, I was jumping the gun thinking if the test comes out not a match for Casey, they'd test other people, but really they'd have no reason to test Will.

You're probably right, Casey will fess up.

08-31-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
59. "ATWT - Paternity Test"
I thought they would pull a CSI. "The tests came back negative for Casey Hughes but the markers indicate a male relative conceived this child.". Craig is Casey's uncle afterall.

BTW, Why is Carly turning out to be such a shrew?

08-31-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
60. "RE: ATWT - Paternity Test"
I blame the overabundance of collagen in her lips. Those lips look like she's been stung by at least 50 angry bees.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-02-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
61. "Carly's Lips"
Now that you mention it Bebo...Carly's lips are getting bigger as Emily keeps shrinking. Do you think they are getting a 2-for-1 deal? Brings new meaning to the phrase 'kissing butt'.

09-02-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Carly's Lips"
Speaking of collagan and botox,I think Passions is the biggest offender, and I don't think I have ever watched an entire episode of that show

TishyTime

09-03-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Carly's Lips"
As bad as all of these women are, I just keep thinking...

Where can they still find collagen? Doesn't Hunter Tylo have the monopoly?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •