The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soap Quiz"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Soap Quiz"
Since Mandy mentioned it, I thought I would start a little soap quiz. Hopefully, I can stump you Mandy

1) On DOOL, what is the relationship between Addie, Julie and Hope?

2) On Santa Barbara, Eden was held hostage by a man named Kirk. Who played him, what soap is he currently on and what is that character's name.

3) On OLTL, what soap within a soap did Megan star on?

4) On AMC, what really happened to Bobby Martin?

5) On GL, who was the first actress to play Beth?

6) On AW, why was Vicky drawn to Bobby?

7) On GH, what do the Quartermaines always have for Thanksgiving dinner?

8) On DOOL, who stuck their head in the oven in a suicide attempt?

9) On Y&R, name Victor's children.

10) On AMC, what is Erica Kane's FULL name (in other words, list all her last names)

Have fun and no looking up the answers!!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Soap Quiz MandyM 06-07-04 1
   RE: Soap Quiz Ahtumbreez 06-08-04 6
       RE: Soap Quiz Agman2 03-06-15 8
 I'll give it a try... northernlights 06-08-04 2
 Another Question weltek 06-08-04 3
   RE: Another Question LadyT 06-08-04 4
       RE: Another Question weltek 06-08-04 5
           RE: Another Question Agman2 03-06-15 9
 Hint LadyT 06-09-04 7
 RE: Soap Quiz Agman2 02-23-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-07-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Soap Quiz"
I LOVE MY TISHY!!! How fun! Thank you for doing these and YES you have stumped me!!!

Okay, it's weird. Addie is Julie's mom (Ben Olsen is Julie's dad). Addie is also Hope's mom (Doug Williams is her dad). So Julie and Hope are half sisters. BUT Julie is ALSO Hope's step-mother since she married Doug.

2) On Santa Barbara, Eden was held hostage by a man named Kirk. Who played him, what soap is he currently on and what is that character's name.

I have no idea!

3) On OLTL, what soap within a soap did Megan star on?

I tuned in a couple of times during this, but at the time, was still heavily watching AW which was on opposite. I can't for the life of me remember.

4) On AMC, what really happened to Bobby Martin?

You mean he didn't go up into the attic to go get his ski's?

5) On GL, who was the first actress to play Beth?

Judi Evans who went on to play Adrianne on DOOL, Paulina on AW and is now back on DOOL as Bonnie.

6) On AW, why was Vicky drawn to Bobby?

Because Bobby had Ryan's corneas.

7) On GH, what do the Quartermaines always have for Thanksgiving dinner?

PIZZA!!!!!!

I can't think of the character's name, but Brenda Benet played her (in real life she was married to Bill Bixby and sadly committed suicide in real life). The character was a foil for Doug and Julie.

Oh boy...lemme see if I can remember them all: Victoria, Nicholas, Victor Jr., and Abby. For a while it was thought that he fathered Cole Howard and Kyle Jenkins too. Is that all of them?

10) On AMC, what is Erica Kane's FULL name (in other words, list all her last names)

I'm not even gonna try this one, because I know I'd screw it up!

You rock, Trish! Thanks so much for stumping me! Can't wait to read the correct answers!!!!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Soap Quiz"

I can't think of the character's name, but Brenda Benet played her (in real life she was married to Bill Bixby and sadly committed suicide in real life). The character was a foil for Doug and Julie.

Lee Williams - Cruise of Deception - I loved that storyline
I didn't know she had committed suicide in rl, how sad!

Fun quiz Tish!

Agman2 2055 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-15, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Soap Quiz"
Keep thinking Tummy, you'll figure it out!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I'll give it a try..."
...but I think I'll fail this test.

Addie is Mom to Julie and Hope and Julie is married to Hope's Dad Doug.

Damn, I should know this one.

Victoria & Nick (mom Nicky), Son (name?) (mom Hope), Abbie (mom Ashley)

*waves @ Tishy*

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Another Question"
Meg Ryan played which soap character?

06-08-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Question"
Betsy Andropoulous (sp)?

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Question"
yeah, who ever knew how to spell that last name...

03-06-15, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Another Question"
I did!

06-09-04, 07:29 AM (EST)
7. "Hint"
Since Mandy got most of them right, I am giving a hint for question number two. This actor is on one of the longest running soaps and is part of a supercouple. He is also part of the soaps main family.

Megan starred on a soap that has a name that sounds very similair ti an MTV show. She won a Daisy award for her performance and Bo was the executive producer.

Ok, so I gave hints to two questions

02-23-16, 06:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Soap Quiz"
I could get all of those questions right if I knew the right answers!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •