The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Any Lifers out there?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? kathliam 02-21-05 1
   RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? realtyamazed 02-22-05 2
       RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? realtyamazed 03-03-05 3
           RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? kathliam 03-05-05 4
               RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? realtyamazed 03-05-05 5
                   RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Silverado 03-06-05 6
                       RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? realtyamazed 03-10-05 7
                           RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? realtyamazed 03-11-05 8
                               RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Silverado 03-17-05 9
                                   RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? kathliam 03-18-05 10
                                       RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Silverado 03-22-05 11
                                           RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? realtyamazed 03-25-05 12
 Help on a Storyline Question kathliam 05-07-05 13
   RE: Help on a Storyline Question MandyM 05-08-05 14
       RE: Help on a Storyline Question kathliam 05-08-05 15
 RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? kathliam 07-01-06 16
   RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? LadyT 07-01-06 17
       RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Scarlett O Hara 09-10-06 18
           RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Memaw 08-27-07 20
 RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Savahnna 10-18-06 19
   RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Memaw 08-29-07 21
       RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? PhylStar 09-05-07 22
           RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? Memaw 09-10-07 23
       RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? kidflash212 07-10-16 25
 RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live? kidflash212 06-11-16 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-21-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
I have followed OLTL for, well suffice to say longer than I care to admit. I'm glad I found you. This is driving me crazy. Who is the actress playing the judge in the custody case? Is it Michael Learned from The Waltons? I tried several AMC/OLTL websites but they don't include the names of actors playing day characters.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-22-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
I don't think she is playing that role....she could be but I did not think so when I saw her, but then I haven't seen her in awhile too. I searched under her name, and nothing came up either.

03-03-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Will Blair and Todd ever reunite???

03-05-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Well, the new head writer has promised to return to relationship stories and focus on the core families, and if she doesn't reunited Todd and Blair after all the sturm and drang they've been through, she really doesn't know what she's doing. I think they will reunite. It doesn't make any sense, from a storyline point of view, to have weeks of them declaring their love for each other and then cheat the viewers out of a reunion, especially since they haven't had an opportunity to actually declare their love to each other. Now, whether they stay together is an all together different story. Happy soap couples make for boring TV in the hands of less talented writers.

03-05-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
What was the deal with Mrs. Bigalow....she pretended to be someone else and was only a mile down the road from the cabin where Todd was held prisoner.

Silverado 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silverado Click to send private message to Silverado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
actually the character although she looked like Mrs. Bigelow wasn't in "reality"

>>and if she doesn't reunited Todd and Blair after all the sturm and drang they've been through, she really doesn't know what she's doing. I think they will reunite.

I definitely think they're going to reunite and will be tuning in to see how it unfolds, but do you all think that Todd will tell Blair about sleeping with Margaret?

03-10-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Hope the show does not return all to lovey dovey status. Glad "Asa" is back...looks like a good Blair continuation story. Afterall, Asa would never give a milliom dollars to anyone.

03-11-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Todd does need to shave.

03-17-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silverado Click to send private message to Silverado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
he may need to shave-but it seems pretty realistic for how his situation with one crazy Margaret-it sort of reminded me of the movie Castaway.

What about Asa yesterday? Was anyone else as shocked as I was to hear his cold words to Blair that he was going to hold her prisoner? I wonder who's going to find her.

03-18-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Actually, I thought Asa's words to Blair were pretty on target, given their history. Blair has done a lot of really rotten things to Asa over the years, and even though Blair has matured since the time she and Asa were together, Asa holds grudges, big time. Asa went in to this looking to be the hero to his sons and grandsons and find Blair, but the reality of the situation when he found Blair and had her in his 'possession' got the better of him and he saw the opportunity to exact his pound of flesh. Lord knows he's talked about it and obsessed about it for years.

I think Kevin, or Kevin and Todd working together will ultimately find Blair. Kevin already thinks something is fishy with the old man given the 'board meeting' cover story that Niles blew open.

Ok, obviously I've given this way too much thought.

03-22-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
great insight kathliam-you've def given it some thought-but it's an intriguing storyline that has me wondering what's going to happen next. It was just a matter of time before Asa got back with Blair for her past behavior-I think I was more shocked with his going through with it.

After what Todd's been through-I think he's more in tune with what to question and you're right- I think he's onto Asa.

03-25-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
After today's show, I hope Todd gets Blair off the ledge and they get married. Do you think they will take the Jessica multi-personality thing like they did Vicki??

05-07-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
13. "Help on a Storyline Question"
Ok, Silverado and Realtyamazed, since it looks like we're the only 3 people watching OLTL, I need help. I listen to OLTL on the raido during the week, and always seem to be doing something else on Sunday afternoons when it airs on SoapNet, so I haven't been able to figure this out yet.

Daniel's mistress -- there have been comments that it would be devastating and shocking if Nora found out who she is. Who could it be? My first guess was Nora's daughter Rachel, except she was at the wedding and Daniel received a phone call from his mistress prior to the ceremony. Then I thought maybe the Governor's wife (or daughter), because that would ruin his career advancement, but why would they make such a point of talking about the shock when the identity is found out if it's a character we haven't even met? Nora's only other close female friend is Evangeline and she's involved with John.

Have they given any visual clues to her identity? Do you have any ideas?

Thanks.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Help on a Storyline Question"
*Waves* I'm a Lifer too!

Kathliam, I get Soap Opera Digest and in this weeks issue they tell who it is. But I don't want to wreck it for you if you were only asking for opinions of who it "might" be. So I'll use invisible text. If you want to see it, just highlight the area below. But if you don't want to know, just skip it:

It is so shocking! His lover is MARK from the Love Shack gang!!! Pretty cool twist! I'm looking forward to how this all plays out!

Are you guys getting sick of Jessica's DID? No offense against Bree Williamson, but she ain't no Erica Slezak and I don't think she's pulling it off.

And who do you want John with? Evangaline or Nat?

MM *I Love my soaps*

05-08-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Help on a Storyline Question"
OMG you're kidding me! Now that? is a twist. Yep, that'll freak Nora out.

Frankly, I want John for myself. I think he would have a better adult relationship with Evangeline than Natalie. I believe his feelings for Nat have more to do with his guilt over not telling her about Christian. Evangeline has issues, though. Heck, what am I saying? This is soap world. Everyone has issues.

I'm still not convinced Jessica has true DID. More of a psychic break to deal with her guilt about dumping Antonio. I'm surprised Viki hasn't noticed something is up, having truly suffered from DID herself.

I will say I'm getting tired of listening to Marcie whine all the time. I can understand being a little freaked out that someone is using her book as a template to commit murder, but didn't her book start when she was trying to solve the original Love Shack murder when they found the bones? I'm disappointed they've written the character into a corner.

Have they revealed who the murder copycat is? I saw OLTL a few weekends back on SoapNet and they showed a pair of gloved hands making a list of victims, but don't know if they've shown who it is. I think it's Marcie's publicist or publisher, whichever he was. He couldn't capitalize her book sales with her injury, maybe he's trying to boost sales with a copycat.

Thanks for the update. Hope to talk with you soon.

07-01-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Wow, what a difference a year makes, huh? Shows just how far our show has fallen from our expectations. A lot has happened, very little for the better. And then again, little has changed.

Jessica is still suffering from DID. Blair and Todd are still apart (I'm guessing for a verrrry long time). Nora has been in a coma for the better part of the last year and rarely seen since her aneurysm. John and Nat are back together.

Of course, we've been subjected to massive doses of Spencer. There isn't enough space for me to share my feelings about him.

Anyone still watching?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
I like what they are doing with the Tess/Jess storyline and thats about it. I like that Jess is back in control right now, even though I actually like Tes better. It's hard because Jessica has been there for so long and we watched her grow up. But Tess is like a dash of spice. I love the new Clint, loved him on GL as Ross. Even there his prescence is still pushing stories and he is greatly missed.

Give Viki a love interest!!!

BigBrotherFanFiction
What will James do as HOH?
Who is Janelle secretly romancing?
It's double elimination week, how strong will the alliance of Marcelleus, Amy, Will, Nakomis and Jack be?
Chiara and Nathan???

Scarlett O Hara 3423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-10-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
I like what they are doing with the Tess/Jess storyline

I hate to disagree with you Sugar, but with that storyline I feel as if I have "been there, done that." After all these years with Viki/Niki's split personality, that is the last thing I want to see on this soap....

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"

Vicki/Nicki's split personality is what gave the show it's ratings back them (imo)

Can't wait vor little miss tess will be making a come back, after all, look how many times Vicki was supposed to be cured but somehow always seemed to find a way to make it back...

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Long time OLTL fan here!

I think of all the ABC soaps though....this one has a history of the most sorted plot lines. You can't get any worse than Ivan Kippling capturing ppl and putting them out then putting devices in their brain that he could remote control. Todd dying then being revived was pretty sorted too.

vicky Buchanon is my favorite. Love Nora too. I think the recent Todd character really came into the role well. I forget he's not the original sometimes.

I og back to the days of Edwina Lewis. Anyone remember her??

08-29-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Memaw Click to send private message to Memaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Edwina Lewis just reappeared a couple of days ago, at Asa house. She showed up during his wake. And she apparantly knows a secret about Dorian's past lover, David.

So, she's back!!!! And apparantly up to no good, as usual.

PhylStar 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhylStar Click to send private message to PhylStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Do you know who plays Edwina? I'd really like to know. Thanks.

09-10-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Not at the moment I don't. But if I do find out, I'll let you know.

kidflash212 4876 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
Is the secret that I dated him?

kidflash212 4876 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-11-16, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Anyone watch One Life to Live?"
I've tried to watch but somehow it never seems to be on.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •