The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Soaps"
Since there seems to be quite a few of us who like soaps, what are the ones you watch? I currently watch All My Kids, Days, As The World Turns, and GH sometimes. Used to be a huge fan of Another World and Santa Barbara.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Soaps Ahtumbreez 02-06-04 1
   Passions AugustGirl 02-08-04 3
       RE: Passions Ahtumbreez 02-11-04 5
 RE: Soaps PeppermintPatty 02-07-04 2
 Days & Y&R for me.... northernlights 02-10-04 4
   All my grandchildren ginger 02-12-04 6
       RE: All my grandchildren Puffy 02-22-04 11
           RE: All my grandchildren wildchickenhunter 06-08-04 24
 RE: Soaps Steen 02-12-04 7
 RE: Soaps Lisapooh 02-16-04 8
   RE: Soaps yensid 02-19-04 9
       RE: Soaps kelli_blue 02-21-04 10
   Help me remember! weltek 06-04-04 14
       WELTEK...I remember that!!!!!!!!! MandyM 06-04-04 19
           OMH-that is it! weltek 06-07-04 22
           RE: WELTEK...I remember that!!!!!!!... LadyT 06-07-04 23
 RE: Soaps trigirl 03-04-04 12
 RE: Soaps Brat2u 06-04-04 13
 RE: Soaps missygirl3 06-04-04 15
 Back in my early teens... greenmonstah 06-04-04 16
   RE: Back in my early teens... AugustGirl 06-04-04 17
       RE: Back in my early teens... greenmonstah 06-04-04 18
       RE: Back in my early teens... nanrabbit 08-09-04 27
 RE: Soaps MandyM 06-04-04 20
   RE: Soaps AugustGirl 06-06-04 21
       The Edge of Night... northernlights 06-08-04 25
           RE: The Edge of Night... trigirl 06-09-04 26
           RE: The Edge of Night... nanrabbit 08-09-04 28
               Busted trigirl 08-16-04 30
       RE: Soaps ginger 08-09-04 29
 RE: Soaps Agman2 02-23-16 31
   RE: Soaps kidflash212 06-11-16 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Soaps"
T - I just watch Days and Passions. Liked Sunset Beach better than Passions but.........
TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Passions"
Tummy! You watch Passions too? What is your opinion? I find it so bad it's good. Kind of like driving past a car accident and not wanting to look but having to look anyway.

The men are so stupid (but very yummy). Most stupid? Antonio and TC, with Sam close behind.

The women are either stupid or evil.

My favorites are Mrs. Wallace, Tabitha and Julian. I also like Luis but the whole "Keep Sheridan and Luis apart forever" theme is getting old. And Beth needs to go away. Forever.

I only watch DOOL and Passions. And I only watch them once every other week. Been watching Days forever! Only started watching Passions after I got laid off from work. I boycotted Passions when it first came on because Another World was my favorite and I was royally pissed that they had cancelled AW to bring on Passions. But I got over that.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Passions"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-04 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

Yeah embarrassed to admit I watch Passions too AugieG. Luis is a hottie though
It's so campy it's funny. And the acting is horrendous. Have to admit I liked it better when Tabby/Timmy were on. Loved those two together. It was sad when he died.
Between the Sheridan/Luis/Beth thing and the Teresa/Ethan/Gwen thing, and the Ivy/Sam/Grace and the Rebecca/Julian/Eve thing, there is way too many love triangle in Salem! Poor Pilar, she's been left out of a triangle to long!
TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group
thought Sunset Beach took Another Worlds place and then Passions took SB, but I could be wrong, it's been known to happen

PeppermintPatty 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PeppermintPatty Click to send private message to PeppermintPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Soaps"
Every year during my breaks off from school I watch General Hospital and One Life to Live...but then by the time a snow day rolls around I am waaay behind. I do try and keep up with those two, though.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Days & Y&R for me...."
I've been watching these two soaps FOREVER! I swear I can remember watching Y & R when Katherine and Jill were still fighting over Philip Chancellor the 1ST!

And Days I've been watching since Bo & Hope were kids and Tony was married to Anna.

I kind of half watch half read the newspaper when I get home or sometimes watch while I'm making supper. It's not a big deal for me to miss a show or even a week of shows. I don't get bent outta shape about it like some soap watchers do.

Got a question about Y & R and Sharon. I get it a day ahead of most people (Canada thing) and yesterday Sharon and Grace were arguing and Sharon opened the trunk of her car and the body was GONE! Did I miss something? Where did it go? She seemed as surprised as I did. Did she get rid of it and not remember? I missed a show or two and will miss it again until Friday.

*waves to Tishy* Nice to see you around. *hugs*

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "All my grandchildren"
Haven't watched in years, but how's this for reaching back over the dim annals of television time: When I first watched All My Children, Erica was in COLLEGE. There was a big abortion plotline. Also much ado about Viet Nam, where Phil eventually went, leaving Tara to Chuck, giving birth to Little Charlie, etc. etc. etc.
It is very comforting to watch a couple of minutes when home sick and see that Susan Lucci, through the healthy living, skillful cosmetic application, surgery and/or ritual demonic sacrifice, looks pretty much as good as she did 30 years ago.

Puffy 6676 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All my grandchildren"
Same here, been watching AMC since about 1970. I remember women in my apartment building running out of their apartments to tell the others that Jeff Martin kissed Mary the nurse. My son bought me the 25th Anniversary AMC book, listing all the characters, all the actors, how they were all related, etc. I still refer to it. It's the only one I watch. Now I go to the gym when AMC is on, so I kill two birds with one stone: exercise and watch/listen to AMC at the same time.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-04, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: All my grandchildren"
Used to watch AMC. I remember the times Ginger is talking about. When i stopped watching Erica had been married either 6 or 7 times. That has been a good 15 years ago. How many times has she been married now?

Breezy's cabana boy since May 2004!

I used to be able to say her full name, but can't remember it now.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-12-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Soaps"
I usually get home around 3, and my mom watches General Hospital, and I find myself watching it

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Soaps"
I like As the World Turns and Guiding Light although i don't watch them any more because of work and not going home at lunch time. I was off work last week and didn't even knwo who half the people were anymore.

My whole family used to watch those two. My grandpa parked the tractor and came in from the fields to watch ATWT everyday.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Soaps"
I watch a total of 3, AsTheWorldTurns, Guiding Light and The Bold & The Beautiful. I tape them everyday and then you TiVo to watch them in the evening. That way I can get thru the filler stories to them ones that I like. I have been watching ATWT for as long as I can remember, my mom and grandma used to watch it. I have watched B&B since it started (I watched Capital b/4 that) and I have watched GL off and on. I stopped watching mainly when Reva/Kim Zimmer was off and started again when they brought her back.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Soaps"
I'm a fickle soap fan and switch around a lot.
Right now I'm liking ATWT and GH.
I was watching Passions, but got SO sick of watching Sheridan get amnesia, kidnapped, almost killed and fought over by two idiots that I quit (at least for a while!)

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Help me remember!"
I pretty much grew up watching the CBS soaps. Of course Sesame Street beat out Y&R most days...In my teen/college years, I watched ATWT & GL most.

Someone remind me...which soap (GL I think...)had the story line where some guy dressed up like a woman to get close to this young couple? The She-man got a job working with them....it's all very foggy.

couplehttp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3ffc44ab1e2ba76e.jpg

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-04-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "WELTEK...I remember that!!!!!!!!!"
You are right, it was GL. His name was Brent and his "girl name" was Marion or something like that with an "m". He was trying to break up Lucy (the actress could be TWINS with the gal who plays Felicia on GH) and Alan Michael. It was such a weird storyline, but the acting was so good! It was almost a "Psycho" type thing because he had issues with his mother and talked to himself in the mirror a lot. The creepy part was that the actor who played Brent had a mental breakdown in real-life due in part to the stress he was under from playing such a freak (or so the Soap Opera press hinted at). I had forgotten all about that!!!

I'm gonna repost what I posted at the tailend of the DOOL thread, because I am thinking people don't always want to open 100+ threads due to the time for them to load up.

ATTENTION SOAP FANS! ESPECIALLY DOOL FANS... THIS IS A MUST SEE!

Especially for longtime viewers of the show! I stumbled upon this site a couple of months ago and they change the video clips every couple of weeks. THIS time, they have segments of an episode that ran February 14, 1966!!!! It's in black and white and Tom and Alice look sooooooo wonderful and young! I had forgotten how handsome MacDonald Carey was! Marie Cheatam as their daughter Marie is in it and John Clarke (WOW....HE was handsome too and looks so very young) is Mickey and they have Julie (but it's not Susan Seaforth Hayes. It's some other chick and it's back when Julie was in HS). They discuss Julie and her brother Steven............shoot, I had practically forgotten about Steven...do you guys remember him? When I watched, he was played by Stephan Schnetzer (sp?) the guy who played Cass Winthrop on AW. And they discuss Addie - Julie's mom(who I remember) and Julie's dad Ben Olson(who I don't remember...remember the name, but never saw him on screen).

Anyway, it's a real hoot to see the hairstyles, hear the lame "soapy" background music, and to see beloved characters from way back when! Here is the link: World of Soap Themes

When you get there, just click on the Days of Our Lives picture on the right side. You won't be sorry! And while you're there, check out their other stuff too! Lots of good soap memories over there! And like I said, they update and provide new clips every couple of weeks! Woo Hoooo!

Also, if you are into AMC, there is an awesome clip there from 1982 when Liza was a college freshman, Jesse Hubbard, the "real" Ruth Martin, Nina and Cliff, Jenny and Greg........ahhhhhh the memories! Check it out!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "OMH-that is it!"
I think I loved that storyline because I loved Alan Michael...

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: WELTEK...I remember that!!!!!!!!!"
Mandy is totally right about the Brent-Marian storyline. There was someone, I think it was a cop that Brent killed who figured out that Marian was Brent and wrote MAR in blood. Everyone thought it was Marcus and he was arrested.

Rick Hearst was an awesome A-M. I think he was my favorite. I loved his storyline with Lucy, who I agree, could be Felicia's little sister.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Soaps"
Used to be an "Another World" fan and was so upset when they cancelled it, I refuse to watch another NBC soap. Used to watch "Days" when I was a kid. Now I watch "As the World Turns" and occasionaly "Y&R". I find that "Y&R" moves so slowly you have to watch it once a month to figure out what is happening.

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Soaps"
I only watched Port Charles, then it was cancelled. Grrr!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-04-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Soaps"
I have been watching GH every day since 1990. That is the only soap I watch. I catch OLTL once in a blue moon, and I always watch All My Children on Fridays. BTW.. LadyT, when do you think Bianca is going to get her baby back? summer 2006??

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Back in my early teens..."
I use to watch GH. I went to some random event and I got to meet Robert Scorpio (too lazy to think of his real name) and John Stamos...

Loved JS then and love him now...

06-04-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Back in my early teens..."
And now John Stamos is a free man. You should make your move, Monsty.

He has those rock star looks, ya know. And I bet he's not grungy or stinky, either.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Back in my early teens..."
Maybe I will!

Restraining order, schaiming morder...*slaps hand on desk* I'm gonna do it!

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Back in my early teens..."
John Stamos and Rick Springfield...oh the crushes of my younger years!!!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-04-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Soaps"
Okay, Tishy already knows this, but the rest of you don't.

I am a soap-aholic. I keep up on EVERY soaps storylines through Soap Opera Digest (I have been a faithful reader of that magazine since I was about 8 years old when it first came out and was a MONTHLY mag...now it's weekly).

I started watching soaps as a toddler with my mom....I remember Kay and Jill fighting over Phillip Chancellor the FIRST also Lightsy! LOL! And the Brooks and Fosters .... Y&R's premier families....which have now been replaced by the Newmans and Abbots. I've watched DOOL since then as well and remember when Brooke (Bob Anderson's daughter) burned her fingers intentionally so she would have no fingerprints because she had a new identity and didn't want anyone to trace her. I used to watch Search for Tomorrow (Jo! I loved her!) and Sommerset (a spin-off of Another World), and Another World and Texas (another spinoff) and Santa Barbara and Sunset Beach and Capitol and For Richer, For Poorer and Dark Shadows (reruns...I'm not quite old enough to have been around for the originals) and Love of Life and Ryan's Hope and Generations (Vivica Fox baby...wooo hoo!). Heck, at one time or another, I have watched every soap ever shown from 1972 on!

I LOVE SoapNet! It is my favorite channel! Every night before I go to bed I watch the Another World reruns! LOL! I wish they could get the rights to the reruns of GL, ATWT, Y&R from like the 70's. I know ATWT is good now, but I believe it was at it's best when Doug Marland was alive. That man knew how to spin a tale like no other! Do you remember Doug Cummings (played by John Wesley Shipp) and his obsession with Kim (who was the Empath on an episode of the original Star Trek) back when Julianne Moore played Frannie/Sabrina? It was CHILLING!

At this point in time, the shows I watch religiously are AMC and OLTL. I catch my fair share of GH too. I STOPPED watching Days after they killed off Alice, but now that she is really alive, I have been tuning in occasionally. I used to LOVE Passions when Timmy and Tabitha were on...my very favorite episodes were when the Prom boat was sinking and Tabby and Timmy were in the water and he yells "HELP! HELP! Save Timmy from the Jaws of Death!" LMAO! Way too funny! I was sad also when he passed away, he was the only reason I would tune in!

As Tishy can attest to, I can and have talked about soaps for hours on end. Any time there is a soap-related thread, I will be here! LOLOL!

Since there seems to be quite a few of us here, we should come up with some type of Trivia Game every week or so. I had such a blast coming up with remembering Weltek's story line that she was thinking of. Maybe we could do something like that?

Okay, I'll shuddup now. I do believe this is the longest post I've ever written on these boards! LMAO!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

06-06-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Soaps"
My mom got me hooked on soaps too, Mandy. She was an NBC'er. She watched The Doctors, Another World and Days of our Lives. I remember the finger burning episode on DOOL! ICK! Remember when they were 30 minutes long? Another World was, and is my favorite soap. I was so sad when it got cancelled. I'm also sad that I don't get SoapNet. Must add that channel to the list I continually send to Comcast, without much success, I must say. Darn Comcast.

Sadly, I *am* old enough to remember watching Dark Shadows when I got home from school.

Oh! I just remembered The Edge of Night. Lori Laughlin was on that one. I think.

This is fun!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "The Edge of Night..."
...in the middle of the day! LOL My Dad used to call it that. I'd totally forgotten about that show but I watched it too.

Remember Ada and Gil (I think)? Rachel's Mom and Step-father on Another World.

Nice long post Mandy ~ you should do them more often sweetie.

~ is probably older than the Summerchick but doesn't remember Dark Shadows. We only got two channels when I was growing up and it wasn't on either one of them.

06-09-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Edge of Night..."
forgot about that one too! What was the name of the really baddie on that....Raven or something?

How could they have cancelled Another World?! There are so many of us here that are fans...what were they thinking. Thought they way they ended that show was the best.ever!

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Edge of Night..."
My dad used to say he did not watch soaps and yet when Y&R was on he would ask why was Victor in the desert. He didn't have us fooled. He also had a difficult time with Titanic because Victor was on it and it wasn't a believable story for him!

08-16-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
30. "Busted"
LOL about Victor. In Canada, Y&R is on at 4:30 and my Dad would always come home from work at 5:00 and make snide comments about Victor, only to sneak a peak at my soap!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Soaps"
Hey, I remember EON too! (Two month later Ginger responds to Auggie's post). That one had all the really stupid names, like Snapper, didn't it? Also that really pretty short-raven-haired lady...she was a good vixen...

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-23-16, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Soaps"
I watch all of them(except for the ones I don't watch)

kidflash212 4532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-11-16, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Soaps"
Are there any left?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •