The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"stop complaining about spencer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

petergillespie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail petergillespie Click to send private message to petergillespie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"stop complaining about spencer"
not sure why everybody is out to make spencer seem like a
heartless player...he's good looking, young, rich, and dresses
well...love the wallet chain he wears by the way...why is it
such a big deal if the guy goes on a couple of dates and takes
the girls to the same mexican restaurant? also, he is obviously
pro-choice and supports a womans right to choose as exhibited by
his handling of the heidi situation...what is so manipulative
about that?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Please do not tell others IceCat 03-16-07 1
 RE: stop complaining about spencer TVFreak 03-16-07 2
 RE: stop complaining about spencer HobbsofMI 03-18-07 3
   RE: stop complaining about spencer teacherkelly 03-18-07 4
       RE: stop complaining about spencer JD8 03-18-07 5
 RE: stop complaining about spencer maryellennaco 03-18-07 6
   RE: stop complaining about spencer JD8 03-18-07 7
 RE: stop complaining about spencer MystycMynx 03-19-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-07, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Please do not tell others"

... what they should or should not post.

Please familiarize yourself with our board guidelines and welcome to RealityTVWorld.com.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
IMO, Spencer is not good looking. He's one of the most unattractive people I've ever seen. And, being young and rich aren't necessarily positive attributes. In fact, that combination can be someone's greatest downfall.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
Hi Spence or is it Brody....lol....

Spence and Brody are tools and the only reason why they are famous is they find suckers to fund their lives and put them on TV.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
I suspect that the only reason Spencer wants Heidi to move in with him is so that he will get more camera time. Since Heidi is a main character if they lived together they prodcution people would have to wire his house too....therefore more potential camera time.

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
I mean what I don't understand is that he is aware heidi is going to see this. What he said to Adriana, him calling her him saying he doesn't know why Hiedi would be like that I mean really it's obvious the guy is out to be on TV. He is scum I mean really how could you ever trust anyone like him ever?

He is scum and I can give you a ton of reason why one should complain about him it's not like he told Hiedi he was seeing other people he actively tried and succeeded in playing two friends off of each other this is a sport to him.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-18-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
He's a total tool, no question about it. Somebody said it upthread, and it's true... If Heidi moves in with HIM, so will the camera crew, which is just what he's after. He probably thinks that by being a complete tool, MTV will give him his own show. The sooner ToothBoy gets off the small screen and moves back into oblivion where he belongs, the better. NEXT...

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
I have never seen a man actually play a woman like this before I hear about it, but never in my wildest dreams Adriana said it the best. He will start bashing Lauren making it impossible for Heidi to have them both in her life, he is allienating her from her friends.. the more times she spends just with the girls .. The less Camera time he gets..

What a jerk I just can't believe there are people out there like this. Does anyone know if they are still together or not?

MystycMynx 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MystycMynx Click to send private message to MystycMynx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: stop complaining about spencer"
Spencer is A$$... and Heidi is an IDIOT!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •