The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"paris"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

l1202stroklund 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail l1202stroklund Click to send private message to l1202stroklund Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"paris"
ok, i never ever watched the hills before but after tonight i might. but i was extremely upset when i saw that lauren picked that dude over her career. i know love is important, blah blah blah! but this was PARIS! hello! well when she is old and working at tj maxx i hope she thanks that dude for not pushing her to go to paris! so i would like her to sing stupid girl by pink everyday, then she might wake up!
other than that the show was pretty cool!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: paris Ricky 08-04-06 1
 RE: paris VLW 08-04-06 2
   RE: paris epier1 08-06-06 3
       RE: paris mommy2bree 08-09-06 4
           RE: paris slickeronstate 08-09-06 5
           RE: paris teacherkelly 08-12-06 6
 RE: paris lovehills414 08-17-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-04-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: paris"
I agree she should have went to Paris for the internship. If it was meant to be, that jerk would still be waiting for her when she got back.

But on the other hand, I don't really think she was that serious about fashion anyway. Her internship at Teen Vougue seemed to be more of a pain to her than fun.

My guess is Lauren will end being an actress or working in the entertainment industry not fashion.

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VLW 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VLW Click to send private message to VLW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: paris"
I was sick to my stomach, I'm all about love but what they have appears to be a roller coster romance. What does he even do? Does he have a job or any ambition? I've never heard him mention doing something with his life and he thinks communication is flowers and I'm sorry. It was a nice speech he gave about standing by her but a real man wouldn't let her stay. I don't even think I'll watch Season 2, she lost my respect.

epier1 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail epier1 Click to send private message to epier1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: paris"
Barf! I will never watch that stupid show again. I can't believe that she would turn down Paris and a possible career start for a claud like that (or anyone for that matter.) What a poor decision.

If that show is scripted, which I think it is, shame on the writers for creating such a weak character.

Boooooo! Hisssss!

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: paris"
On top of everything else...I just read that Lauren and Jason broke up last week. Bet she's really kicking herself now, for not going to Paris, eh?

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: paris"
I wonder if Heidi received a refund on her tuition to FIDM - approx. 22k a year.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: paris"
Seriously, I would be so angry with myself if I was stupid enough to turn down an internship in Paris for a guy. Then I break up with him a few months later.

lovehills414 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovehills414 Click to send private message to lovehills414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: paris"
disagree with that. everyone makes a disision they have to live with everyday whether they want to take it bakc or not, sometimes they cant. lauren loved jason, (before they broke up), and she picked that over aris. leave her alone!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •