The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The City - Whitney's new show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-31-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The City - Whitney's new show"
So what did you think of Whitney's new show The City ? They showed the first two episodes on Monday night.

Some thoughts:
-As Whitney's ex-boss said, I don't think she can trust either of those two guys (Jay & Alex).
-I don't lke Erin (Whitney's roomate) she seems like a tag-along or Olivia (the girl that threw the dinner).
-Except for Whitney, I'm not really into any of the characters yet. They all seem kind of boring, but I'll give it a chance.
-Olivia looks like a cross between Julia Roberts and Lauren Conrad. Please look closely.

What did you think ?

My PIN number is 7232. Please don't tell anyone, I'm just putting it here so I won't forget it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The City - Whitney's new show teacherkelly 01-01-09 1
   RE: The City - Whitney's new show thewire12 01-05-09 2
       RE: The City - Whitney's new show weltek 01-05-09 3
           RE: The City - Whitney's new show teacherkelly 01-05-09 4
 RE: The City - Whitney's new show buckeyegirl 01-30-09 5
   RE: The City - Whitney's new show teacherkelly 01-31-09 6
 RE: The City - Whitney's new show sica077 03-10-09 7
   Season Finale this week Ricky 03-14-09 8
       RE: Season Finale this week teacherkelly 03-14-09 9
           RE: Season Finale this week Ricky 03-16-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-01-09, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
First of all...hate the theme song. Horrific choice.

I agree that I am not sure Whitney can trust most of these people. I think I read somewhere that Erin is a college or school friend of Whitney's. I think she may be the most trust worthy of the bunch.

The jury is still out for me...but I will watch a few episodes and give it a chance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

thewire12 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thewire12 Click to send private message to thewire12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
do u think that this show is gonna knock the hills right off the air...ive seen a lot of hype about the city

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-09, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
It was my understanding Lauren Conrad did not resign for another season of The Hills, so I assume these spin offs (Bromance and The City...and maybe a crappy Speidi show) are what MTV is banking on, hence all the hype.

-A Tribetastic Creation

01-05-09, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
According to MTV, there will be at least one more season of the Hills. Don't know past that. The filming should be going on right now.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-09, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-09 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

I really, really wanted to like it. I think Olivia is trying to hard to be like Heidi, and as for the others? I could care less about them. Was The Hills this painful to watch in the beginning?

Another brilliant Tribephyl creation

01-31-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
I so agree with you about this being painful to watch.

The Hills was not like this at all in the beginning, but probably because we all knew Lauren from Laguna Beach and wanted to watch her. Whitney has always been such a peripheral character in the Hills that we don't really know enough about her to care why she's in NYC with all of these people.

Bring back the Hills, they are filming right now...so the show is going on. Forget the City or have Whitney get a ton of visits from Lauren bc her City friends are not cutting it. Olivia can't figure out if she is on Gossip Girl or the City.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The City - Whitney's new show"
Is anyone still watching this show or am I the only one??

... After this week's episode, I really dislike Jay.

03-14-09, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Season Finale this week"
I'm still watching. I DVR it and watch it in about 15 minutes because of all of the commercials and they always show what's going to happen when they come back from commercial.

Yes, Jay is a jerk. He just wants to be a player. Whitney is too mature and too good for him. And how about Olivia ? She's shown her true colors taking credit for Whitney's ideas. Didn't she know this would be on TV and everyone would see the truth ?

Season Finale already next week. It looks like Lauren will make an appearance on it.

Then the last season of The Hills will air after that.

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

03-14-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Season Finale this week"
It may not be the last season of the Hills. The rumor is that the City tanked and Whitney will be back. Lo Bosworth will officially join the cast in LC's place and it will start to follow her on her new job. Audrina will continue as will Spencer and Heidi. LC will make appearances from time to time as she interacts with the other characters, but she will not be under contract or appear all that often, maybe two or three episodes a season.

03-16-09, 06:30 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Season Finale this week"
Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard those details/rumors.

I'm not sure how good the Hills would be without LC though. The show revolves around her. Although the silly thing is LC has a boyfriend and a whole other life that is off camera. I'm not sure exactly what it is we are watching on the Hills "reality" show.

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •