The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm confused......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

raetroc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raetroc Click to send private message to raetroc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm confused......"
Ok so according to the tabloids, and I'm not saying those are reliable however in the tabloid world, the news broke of Lauren and Heidi talking at Lauren's after party for her fashion show. Then a a month or so later the news broke Speidi got married in Cabo. Now, on the previews for next weeks show it shows the aftershock of the Speidi nuptials and Heidi and Lauren talking at the fashion show after party and Lauren asking her if she's happy? But the wedding hadn't happened yet when those two talked, so WTF?! I love this show I just wish they didn't manipulate it so much and use creative editing that doesn't coinside with the tabloids because we are not stupid.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm confused...... burnsy0118 12-18-08 1
 RE: I'm confused...... pizzy187 12-19-08 2
   RE: I'm confused...... trustory10 12-23-08 3
       WARNING - trustory10 Bebo 12-23-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

burnsy0118 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail burnsy0118 Click to send private message to burnsy0118 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm confused......"
The talk between Lauren & Heidi happened back in October and of course MTV wants to save the best for last. I think Lauren was simply asking Heidi if she's happy being together with Spencer, or if she's happy with her life, she was not asking about the wedding. It's f*c*ed up that MTV edited the scenes out of chronological order, but we all knew we are going to see Lauren & Heidi's reconciliation at the end of this season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pizzy187 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pizzy187 Click to send private message to pizzy187 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm confused......"
What is there to be confused about? The Hills is completely staged and fake...Lauren had admitted it multiple times! Little things like her hair and nails being different in the middle of a scene should be the first indication of this. Then comes in major screw ups like what you just said- the whole thing is a publicity stunt!

trustory10 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-23-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trustory10 Click to send private message to trustory10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm confused......"
dam...u noticed the nails are different during scenes...can you obsessed much??

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-08, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WARNING - trustory10"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While bashing shows and their participants is allowed here, bashing other posters is off limits.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •