The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

memories86 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memories86 Click to send private message to memories86 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
I think Spencer is such an #####-hole. He has no job, no friends and no life and treats everyone like crap. I like Heidi and I think she can do so much better than Spencer and she went and elpoed with Spencer. I wish Heidi and LC would become friends again and forget the men and go on with their careers. Spencer has made Heidi lose her job and just keeps messing her life up. Her mom is right Spencer is no good for her!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE weltek 12-15-08 1
   RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE ARnutz 12-15-08 2
       RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE weltek 12-17-08 3
 RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE raetroc 12-17-08 4
   RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE weltek 12-22-08 6
 RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE pizzy187 12-19-08 5
 RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE TVFreak 12-23-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
With the divorce rate as it is and their age, I wouldn't worry too much. She'll eventually wise up. It's just too bad she's wasted so much time and so many of her other relationships on this one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
By the time she wises up, she will have burned every bridge she has ever crossed. I can't believe she does not see that he has alienated her from everyone. She is an idiot, just as much as he is.

12-17-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
Did you hear his psyho wooing of her by saying he wants to keep her all to himself? What a whack job.

raetroc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-17-08, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raetroc Click to send private message to raetroc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
I can't believe how much she truly thinks she loves this guy. I mean I guess I can understand the fasination with him in the beginning because he hung out with cool people and was always out at clubs etc which is what Heidi used to love, but now what does she see in a couch potato who has no friends and who has cost her all her friends? I just don't get it. Unless its all just tv and not "reality"??

12-22-08, 05:51 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
Yeah, because girls NEVER fall for the guy that's a moron-it's gotta be fake. /end sarcasm

pizzy187 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pizzy187 Click to send private message to pizzy187 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
Once the paycheck stops coming in (because The Hills won't last forever), I would give it a month

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-23-08, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SPENCER IS SUCH AN #####-HOLE"
Can the producers of the show afford to buy this guy a grooming kit? His mustache has taken over his top lip. Heidi must love his hairy kisses. He kinda makes Justin Bobby look like a prize, and that's no easy feat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •