The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills-the new season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-08, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills-the new season"
Is anyone else watching this carp?! WTH!

This show is soooooo scripted! But, it can't be, because the stupid sh*t they say couldn't be written by anyone.

After seeing the first 2 episodes, I'm thinking that Lo is a huge beeyotch. But, knowing that Audrina was 'cast' as a friend of Heidi and Lauren, now I'm not so sure.

Spencer & Heidi give hypocrite a whole new meaning.

One memorable quote from tonight's episode (that I can't get out of my head)- Spencer to his sis- "I can't make you un-my sister". He is the most repulsive human being that I've ever witnessed on RTV! And, THE WORST ACTOR EVER!

I've heard and seen so much about Speidi lately. That she's a virgin, saving herself for marriage; Spencer goes to church every Sunday now; they wanna get married; they wanna forget the fued and move on. They certainly are getting WAY more than their 15 minutes of fame. Please get them off of my TV!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills-the new season JessicaRN 08-26-08 1
   RE: The Hills-the new season KCW 08-31-08 2
 The Hills 9/29 TVFreak 09-30-08 3
   RE: The Hills 9/29 Misty Twisty 10-09-08 5
 RE: The Hills-the new season toddE 10-01-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-26-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills-the new season"
Spencer sure knows how to clear out a room though!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KCW 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KCW Click to send private message to KCW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills-the new season"
Spencer is a douche bag, as he has been throughout all the seasons. I'm really pissed at how immature, and caddy Lo is acting. I feel bad that Lauren is caught in the middle.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-08, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The Hills 9/29"
I have done extensive research and conducted numerous polls(ha fricin' ha), and my conclusion is that Spencer is a vile, stinking, putrid, acrid piece of shart!!!

If you went out to lunch with your soon-to-be MIL, would you talk to her the way that Shitzer talked to her? If your soon-to-be husband talked to your mom that way, would you; a) tell your mom 'that she doesn't really know him'
b) try to convince your mom that it's her fault because she's not letting you live your own life c) totally disregard any values or morals that you've gotten from your family d) all of the above, because, after all, this is reality TV and I'm a DAW.

Judging by the number of responses to this show, this season is a bust. Thank Gawd!!! I hope it dies a swift death, and Heidi & spincter don't get a spin-off!!

Misty Twisty 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twisty Click to send private message to Misty%20Twisty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hills 9/29"
If I would talk to my MIL like that I would get BEAT DOWN.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hills-the new season"
I have only ever watched one episode of the Hills, because one of my good friends went to high school with Spencer, and said he was a total douche in high school, so I watched the show to see, and he is, as everyone knows, a total douche! Not acting, he's really like that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •