The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I feel sorry for Lauren"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

SamanthaKing 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SamanthaKing Click to send private message to SamanthaKing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I feel sorry for Lauren"
I used to wonder why all these girls end up not liking Lauren and from watching the new season I'm beginning to see why. Lauren is really controlling of her friends. She tries to act like she gets along with everyone and is nice but only if she is #1.

If Audrina wants to be friends with Heidi, she should be able to. When Lauren started to get threatened by that, she decided to move from their current apt. to a house but she made Audrina live outside in a guest house apart from her and Lo. Just as long as Lauren can keep Audrina under her thumb and not deal with Heidi is what Lauren wants.

I think Lauren is very immature and fake and still stuck in the catty world of high school. She needs to get over herself and start finding friends of her own. Your friends are a reflection of you.

I hope Audrina stays friends with Justin Bobby. He genuinely likes Audrina and she lights up around him. Lauren can't say anything about that just because she doesn't approve of JB.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I feel sorry for Lauren jd8855 04-24-08 1
   RE: I feel sorry for Lauren BHoneycutt 04-29-08 2
       RE: I feel sorry for Lauren Ricky 05-02-08 3
 RE: I feel sorry for Lauren Angel_K 05-10-08 4
 RE: I feel sorry for Lauren Salila 05-11-08 5
   RE: I feel sorry for Lauren TVFreak 05-12-08 6
       RE: I feel sorry for Lauren LCandKCAreMyGirls 05-20-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
i just can't think of things like that i mean these girls are old enough to go to the clubs so they are over 21 now come on . she is controlling she doesn't stop i mean i understand that she is mad at Heidi but heidi is fine with her and to move cause you didn'tlike Heidi being in your apartment she used to live there for god sakes I mean really.

Lauren thinks she holds all the strings but Heidi is still on the show regardless of if she is Lauren's friend or not . I think she needs to grow up I mean really.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
I hadn't noticed it until the last few episodes but you're right, Lauren is a spoiled, controlling little #####. I hate how her and Lo mock Audrina right in front of her face because she still hangs out with Justin. They roll their eyes. It's so petty and immature.

I thought it was priceless when Audrina said that she and Justin Bobby are similar to Lauren and Jason's relationship and Lauren quipped "Well, I stopped going back to Jason". She is so dumb! She didn't stop going back to Jason! He got ENGAGED to another girl! He DUMPED Lauren hardcore! She was trying to get back with him when he introduced her to his fiancé! Does she think us as an audience don't remember how that went down or has she convinced herself that she dumped him?!? She's delusional!!!

I like Lauren less and less every show. She makes the weirdest faces when she is talking to Audrina and Lo. She almost comes across as cold and mean. And I HATE the "flirty" faces she makes when she's around guys. She thinks it's so cutesy but it's rather annoying.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
>>And I HATE the "flirty" faces she makes when she's around guys. She thinks it's so cutesy but it's rather annoying.

Yes, Lauren does say a lot with her eyes and facial expressions. It doesn't seem real though, it seems like it's her way of acting. Ironically, She-Pratt comes across as one of the more genuine characters on the show.

I'm still enjoying the show, but it would be ok with me if this was the last season.

"The capital of Montana is not Hannah" - Bart Simpson blackboard

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-08 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-10-08 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-10-08 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Heidi blew off hanging with her best friend when Spencer
came into her life. Now she wants to hang with the girls again.

I don't like the whole Lauren-Lo-Audrina triangle but
Audrina is soo stupid, seems like anyone could fool
that girl... even Justin-Bobby, who screwed her over
twice (or is it three times, who knows)

Audrina wants to be friends with Heidi and
Lauren has the right to feel awkward about it.
You can't be my friend
then go and hang with the girl that i cannot stand...
and then expect me to share "everything" with you..
that's plain stupid.

Lo knows better. Lo knows what's up.

Salila 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Salila Click to send private message to Salila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
>...I think Lauren is very immature
>and fake and still stuck
>in the catty world of
>high school....

Lauren is a sort of psycho-social experiment. She has had cameras in her face taping her life and showing it on TV since she was barely more than a child. It's almost like she was raised in a modern-day Skinner box. The miracle is that she is not a total hot mess spinning around in revolving-door-Rehab.

If she comes out of this with nothing worse than a relatively mild case of stunted social development, that will be a testament to an inner constitution of iron and extraordinary emotional resilence - not too shabby, as paradoxes go, for a girl whose very ordinariness has converted her into a 21st century EveryYoungWoman.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
Wow, Salila, I've never thought of it that way before. Lauren has been in the 'spotlight' for years. Yet, she hasn't been in 'the spotlight' for bad behavior like some of her peers(Lohan, Spears, etc.). As a parent of teens, I would like to talk to her parents. Despite her fame, she has remained a level-headed, goal-orientated, young lady. Good on her!!

LCandKCAreMyGirls 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LCandKCAreMyGirls Click to send private message to LCandKCAreMyGirls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I feel sorry for Lauren"
Okay, let's look at this from the other point of view here. You have a friend who is dating a guy and really likes him. Yet, he continues to treat with a huge ammount of disrespect; he blows her off, he gets drunk at a bbq and just leaves her there without saying goodbye, he has horrible manners, he kisses a girl right in front of Audrina and then doesn't understand why Audrina is mad at him....

And Audrina KEEPS GOING BACK.

Same with Heidi...two blonde playmates with Spencer when Heidi was supposed to be in Colarado, following Heidi to the same bar that she was going to with her girlfriends for a night out, INTENTIONALLY taking shots and flirting with the girls right in front of the girl...a whole host of other things that Lauren was there to see and wasn't there to see, and yet Heidi gives up a wonderful job to go back to LA with Spencer.

Let's see, if my friends kept coming up to me and crying about what their men were doing to them, there would be only so much I could take before I would HAVE to remove myself from the situation, which LC had every right in the world to do. There is no reason why she should have to continue to listen to the bitching and the moaning of her friends when she has given them the correct advice about what to do with the situation that those girls are in. It's not controlling of THEM, it's her trying to control her own-life, which to people who haven't been through that scenario equate to trying to control other people. I, on the other hand, HAVE been in LC's place, and sometimes, there's nothing that you can do BUT to dissassoicate yourself with your friends because they won't do the same with their significant other.

LC had every right to do that with Spencer. Spencer is a controlling, stalking, pyschotic little bratt. Remember when Audrina told Spencer 'no' when Spence suggested going out to Antonio's? The shock in his voice when he said, "what?" was just to funny. He couldn't believe that a girl had actually said no to him.

So, let's think about this from all angles, and let's also remember that the camera crews follow the girls about four to five days a week, and then splice down the footage. You're only getting one small view here, not the whole picture. Let's all remember that as we watch this show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •