The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Garce19 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-08, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Garce19 Click to send private message to Garce19 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
10:00 After a recap of last week's episode, Lauren arrives at her apartment and is greeted by roomie Audrina. LC says it was good to get away from everything and Brody and to just "get over everything." Then she drops the bombshell news that Whitney wants to move on from Teen Vogue and we're "Staring at the blank page before you..."

(Great seeing the evolution of Heidi's face in the opening credits by the way!)

10:02 Back to L.A...Whitney tells Lisa Love that her ambitions of styling have led to another job offer, and the ol' boss gives Whit her blessing. Blah.

10:03 Heidi is back at work and tells a co-worker that Spencer is moving out and is going to be coming over to pack up his stuff!! She says she doesn't plan on seeing other people, but she wants her friends back because she gave up so much for Spence.

10:05 Spencer is back at his sister Stephanie's crib to get more wisdom. He's going to be moving in with his kid sis...haha. He gives Steph his blessing to still hang with Heidi but he's going to stay away from her to ensure that she's getting the space she needs. Then says he might even consider seeing other people. Watch out ladies!! At least maybe he'll shave that lame peach fuzz scruff off his face to impress other chicks.

10:08 Whitney tells LC that Lisa Love was surprisingly supportive of her new opportunity. Lauren then reflects on what it would be like to work at Vogue without her partner in crime.

Commercial Break

10:10 Whit arrives for her interview with Kelly Cutrone, who is pretty scary looking for a fashion designer. Looks like she could have stepped in for The Crow 2 after Brandon Lee died. Whitney gets a job offer but is warned by said Crow that she is making a deal with the devil because she'll have to give up her life.

10:13 Heidi is having lunch with Stephanie, who tells the new Miss Barbie that her bro is moving in with her, then asks how she feels about him seeing other girls. "No, he's not dating other girls, we're just going to kind of start over...did he tell you he was going to see other girls?," asks Heidi, followed by an awkward silence and a frown. Boo freakin' hoo.

10:15 Back at the apartment, Audrina asks LC if she's talked to Brody about the new girlfriend situation. Both are apparently happy to be free and single and proclaim they're ready to go get in trouble at where else, Les Deux.

(Whoa was that Napoleon Dynamite! I wonder if these chicken heads have large talons?).

Lauren is greeted with a hug from Frankie Delgado, but Brody gets no love. They are bickering right off the bat as LC's first words to him are "where's your girlfriend?" The drama ensues as Brody denies any new relationship, says he has peeps in Paris that saw her with a new "boyfriend," then storms out pissed that his "girl" shunned him when he was so excited to see her.

Frankie: He was excited to see you and you're not being nice. I know why you're mad, but he loves you and you love him. That's real.

Commercial Break

10:23 Lo and LC are dining together. Lo says LC is acting weird and LC replies that it was just awkward to see Brody, who always makes her feel like she's not good enough. Upon careful inspection, Lo appears to have some love marks of her own on her neck...scratches or a hicky or two perhaps? Things that make you go hmmm.

10:25 After discussing the division of their stuff, Heidi interrogates Spencer about any plans to possibly see other people, and he doesn't hesitate to drop the wild card. "I'm giving you your space remember, lots of it!" Oh boy, ladies in the City of Angels, you must be chomping at the bit!

10:27 Whitney and Lauren yuck it up, reflecting on their time together at Teen Vogue. More tears shed as LC looks at Whit's empty desk. Hopefully her role in the show doesn't diminish now that she's moving, or her title reign as "Best looking chick on the Hills" will be shorter than Justin Bobby's hold on the "most vacant male" on the show.

Kind of a blah episode and that will do it, but thankfully, this is a two-part episode so hopefully things can pick up steam with the much anticipated Lauren/Stephanie classroom encounter!!

Part 2

10:30 Roll is being called, and Lauren nearly shats herself again when she's hears the name of one Stephanie Pratt, who arrives after her name is called. Guess that family just can't get it together. Great glares back and forth...Hit the music!!

10:31 We're in the NYC with Whitney as it's time to meet with Kelly again for Fashion Week. Kelly tells Whitney they usually stop working around 2:30, 3 in the AM! Uh oh, Whit, hope you're sure about this.

10:34 Heidi is bragging about her new-found closet space to her co-worker when she gets a text from Stephanie to disclose her new classmate. Steph then looks over to see LC texting away, undoubtedly the same message to one of her cronies. "She's freakin’' out!" says Audrina.

10:36 Whit is giving her input about one of the model's getups to one of the Aussie designers (who looks like she might be a better fit on the L Word instead of this show, not that there's anything wrong with that). But she takes Whit's input, drawing smiles from the newbie.

10:37 Back at the apartment, Audrina and LC discuss the randomness of her new classmate. "We're in a class of like 16 people...I just hope she leaves me alone." We'll see about that Miss Conrad!

Commercial Break

10:41 LC tries to get a seat as far away from Steph as possible, but much to her dismay, seems like the only open desk is two seats away. Uh oh, you can cut the tension with the knife. Steph, showing a big pair of gonads, goes right up to Lauren to break the tension and admirably apologizes for her past behavior and acknowledges that her big bro can be a jerk sometimes. Seems like a classy move, so maybe there is a good apple among the Pratts after all.

LC: I don't dislike you, I just don't want to get yelled at.

Steph: Well I'm sorry, and it will never happen again.

LC: I appreciate you apologizing (smiles, but maybe a hint of "yeah right, please" at the end.

10:44 Back in NYC with my girl Whitney (yes she's my girl now), in the midst of a show, she gets props for having a clue about what she's doing. She seems to have her stuff together during the show, and now there are two ladies from the L-Word saluting the crowd after the show. Guess it's a 'partnership' on this label.

Whit's new boss gives her more props and says when she gets back to L.A. she's going to have a lot more responsibilities. Hugs all around.

10:46 It's re-design time! Heidi and Stephanie are re-painting the now Spencer-free apartment. I wonder if Steph has the same eye for design as her brother. I'd love to see another mural of graffiti in the living room! What are these girls doing? Surely this is just for show because these girls obviously have no clue how to paint.

Now to the good stuff...Steph tells Heidi that she apologized to Lauren for yelling at her. Heidi stares in disgust and shows her true evilness. Obviously, she now subscribes to the whole Spencer "if you are friends with someone that I don't like, than we're not friends" theory. B$@*h!

10:48 LC, Audrina and Lo are discussing the apology. They advice Lauren to keep her guard up and watch out for her. LC actually calls her a "nice girl" and doesn't seem worried by her classmate.

Commercial Break

10:52 Heidi is discussing the whole Stephanie/Lauren situation with her co-worker and wonders how Lauren can be friends with Stephanie but not with her. Geez, maybe because you're a backstabbing, manipulative, insidious CU Next Tuesday and Steph is just his sister who got caught up in the middle of her brother's drama.

10:54 Back with the Pratt siblings at Steph's apartment.

Steph: What's going on with you and Heidi?

Spencer: I think relationship vacation turned into umm...

Steph: End? I'm just sick of choosing sides.

Spencer: Don't ##### about choosing sides, because you're not on mine!

Steph: (Smiles) You're so immature, you're so lame. You're so homeless and so lame, you're a real candidate for Heidi. Pretty Heidi, looser Spencer.

Haha, she's killing her own bro!

Spence then says he can't share his feelings with his sis because he can't trust her because she'll go running to Heidi, LC and even Brody about stuff he doesn't want repeated. Man, this kid is full of himself, as if we didn't know that already. Get a job fool!

10:55 Another surprise, Steph and LC are walking out of class together. I really have to question the younger Pratt's motives now. Could she be trying to woo Lauren in order to get more face time on national television?? Naaah, no one named Pratt would ever consider doing such a thing.

Now they are eating lunch together and talking about their grades. LC asks about living with her brother. Steph tells her how annoying it is with her brother staying there and being home all day (must be jobhunting!). Steph's predicament being between Heidi and Spencer sounds very familiar to LC, no doubt.

LC: Are you even allowed to talk to me?

Steph: Well when they do find out, it's not going to be pretty! This episode is DUNZO!

Next week's preview: It's LC's birthday party and her new friend is invited!! Brody warns her to be careful with her. Heidi is fuming that Stephanie went to the party, and says she doesn't even want to talk to her now. What a loser. Then Spencer pours it on and makes his sister cry by telling her she needs to think about her actions. Even more of a loser. Wow, those two really do belong together.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Wee... ukhillsaddict 04-01-08 1
   RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Wee... Ricky 04-04-08 4
 SONG HELP! RE: Running Diary of The... hillsfan 04-01-08 2
   RE: SONG HELP! RE: Running Diary of... Ricky 04-04-08 3
 Things that make you go hmmm Ricky 04-04-08 5
   RE: Things that make you go hmmm jd8855 04-06-08 6
 RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Wee... ukhillsaddict 04-10-08 7
   RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Wee... aids123 04-17-08 8
       RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Wee... goldie1000 04-21-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ukhillsaddict 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ukhillsaddict Click to send private message to ukhillsaddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
I'm loving your commitment Garce. I am an avid Hills fan from the other side of the pond so thank you for giving me the only fix of the new episodes I can get. They won't be aired on MTVUK until May! Boo.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-08, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
Yes, I agree. I often watch this show while I'm at the gym where you can't hear what they are saying, so it's good to get caught up here on what they actually said.

Keep it up!

Hope Monger

hillsfan 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hillsfan Click to send private message to hillsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "SONG HELP! RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
Great review - Since you paid such close attention to the show, do you happen to know the name of the song that was playing right when LC and Audrina got to Les Deux??? Who sings this song? the words were "let it go"...someone please help! I need to get this song!!
Thx

04-04-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SONG HELP! RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
I don't know what song that was. But if you watch the episode again you'll notice that this season they are putting the song name and artist name in the upper right hand corner of the screen everytime a song plays. MTV shows repeats of the Hills all the time, Saturday morning is usually a good time to see the rerun.

Hope Monger

04-04-08, 10:13 PM (EST)
5. "Things that make you go hmmm"
>>Lo appears to have some love marks of her own on her neck...scratches or a hicky or two perhaps? Things that make you go hmmm

I didn't notice that, I will have to watch that part again.

>>LC: Are you even allowed to talk to me? Steph: Well when they do find out, it's not going to be pretty!

I don't trust She-Pratt for a minute. She's really a spy for Spencer.

Hope Monger

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things that make you go hmmm"
Ok was it just me or was LC acting like a complete child with Brody (is that really a surprise) I mean she was completely childesh.. I didn't even think they were really "dating" so this is the way it has to be then .. noone who knows her can have another friend or girlfriend? And then she was just like " I didn't do anything to Franco" he walked in and after 5 minutes she ruined his night she should have just stayed away she walked right up to ignore him..

This show sucks sorry. I will keep watching though

ukhillsaddict 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ukhillsaddict Click to send private message to ukhillsaddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
Come on Garce. Where's this week's blog?! I can barely contain myself!

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
I personally like these reviews much better.

http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/

He's been live blogging about the show for more than a year now and they're a lot funnier

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Running Diary of The Hills, Week 2 (3/31) -- 2-Pt Episode"
Great job Garce.

I don't need the Hills to be any funnier
than it already is.
Keep up the good work !
I don't go to any other message boards,
so it is nice to have someone to do the summaries
for us, we appreciate it.
Thanks!

Heidi, on Regis and Kelly last week, what a joke that was!
Wearing a sample of her latest hooker clothing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •