The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This show (rolls eyes)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

kellyjj45 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyjj45 Click to send private message to kellyjj45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This show (rolls eyes)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

I have been watching this show for a long time. I used to feel sorry for Lauren back in the laguna beach series because it seemed like she was such a sweet girl and kristen always took the glory but these days on the hills she seems like a spoiled little brat to me. I don't know how she keeps any friends. She practically interrogates them all and then trys to control their lives and what they do when she is being so hypocritical half the time because she's done the same damn things. It's so annoying. And the whole Heidi thing...JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY! GEEZ... How old is she? Anyone can make a decision not to be someone's friend anymore but please tell me just what exactly Heidi ever really did to her besides being with Spencer. I know there was some supposed sex tape scandal but at the same time she was being a b**** to Heidi way before that even came around. It's so stupid. Lauren needs to grow up. I like Audrina, she seems like the most level headed and sweet out of the bunch. Whitney is ok but her voice is so whiny and annoying. Lo, on the other hand is the most annoying of all. She is so weird and what a b**** for coming in and treating Audrina like that and Lauren letting her! Some friends they are. I just saw the previews for the next show and it shows Lauren crying and I just wanted to roll my eyes and be like "are you that blind to the fact that you and lo have been being complete b***** to her" Give me a break! And Lauren keep on dreamin caues Stephen doesn't seem to ever want to be in a love type relationship with you. You'd think she would have realized this by now. I guess you can always hope but I don't see him romantically interested in her at all. I hope Jason doesn't come back on the show, he is such a loser and Spencer, OMG...talk about being LAZY! Get a freakin job for god's sakes. He is such a weasel! Heidi hasn't done anything too annoying yet but she does seem to act fake half the time and then it was pretty stupid that she broke up with Spencer or told him to move out and then got mad at him for taking shots with girls. If she didn't want him acting single then she shouldn't have dumped him then. This whole show drives me crazy but I love watching it! lol

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This show (rolls eyes) Salila 05-10-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Salila 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Salila Click to send private message to Salila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This show (rolls eyes)"
I guess I am sort of sorry for her. She is the girl who has everything, but she is not very interesting.

Or maybe she just does not wish to share that side of herself with the cameras. I hope so.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •