The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
I really do not think that there are any redeeming qualities to her. She just sucks. Her voice makes me want to take my fingernails and pull them out slowly, she is that painful. She is so self absorbed and immature. Welcome to the real world where you actually have to work and do menial chores. I laughed when they told her she couldn't go to Las Vegas. Now if any of us had that attitude and we worked for them, we would be fired so fast. THe only way she is still working there is the free publicity.

The Hills would be so much better if they didn't shove her down our throats so much. I care about Lauren. I like Whitney, she's nice. I have yet to figure out where Audrina comes into play here, has she even interacted with Lauren since the first episode? THose two boys that Heidi and Audrina hang around with, well I don't even care who they are and I don't even want to learn their names. It's obvious Lauren doesn't. SHe is the star of the show and it should be about her and her interactions with the people around her.

So why the hell did they wait until the fourth episode to bring Jason in? If you read People magazine or read Eonline, you know that they are still together. And have been since before the show even started. Jason isn't even int he opening sequence and he should be. It's insulting.

This show would be a lot better if they had less Heidi and Audrina, more Whitney and Jason and the Vogue people.

TishyTime

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... rjrabbit 06-24-06 1
 RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... Ricky 06-26-06 2
 RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... vintagegrl 06-29-06 3
   RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... strz321 07-03-06 4
 RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... Tahj 07-03-06 5
 RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... loveHills0414 07-04-06 6
 RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hil... beyonce2929 07-08-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-24-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
Heidi is a spoiled brat.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-26-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
>>This show would be a lot better if they had less Heidi and Audrina, more Whitney and Jason and the Vogue people.

Yea, Lauren is the star of the show but Heidi is someone on the show that people love to hate. She is about the same age as Lauren, but is so immature compared to Lauren - it's interesting. Droping out of school for her "dream job" - silly girl !

My favorite Heidi moment is when she's doing her schedule in MS-Outlook and puts "9AM - Start Work" "6PM - Finish Work" and does that for everyday of the week. Gotta Love (er hate) her!

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

vintagegrl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-29-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vintagegrl Click to send private message to vintagegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
I would have to agree that she is such a spoiled brat. I couldn't believe that she really thought that she was just get to starting organizing events in the club. She's not even 21. I think that it's silly that she thinks that she's all above stuffing envelopes.

It's the real world and you have to work your way up the corporate ladder, sweetheart.

strz321 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-06, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strz321 Click to send private message to strz321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
I hated it whenever she kept going back in to talk to Brent about actually having to WORK at her JOB.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-03-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
The show needs a Heidi. Yes, she is annoying but it's so much fun watching her be so narcissistic, not to mention digging her own grave.

Moves courtesy of Syren

loveHills0414 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loveHills0414 Click to send private message to loveHills0414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
come on guys lets be serious. reality shows have to do with r e a l i t y. this is the real world. drama is everywhere. the show wouldnt be as exciting without heidi. she brings out cleverness and twists to the show every week. and sorry if you are on top of the latest news, but the twists to each weeks episode MAKE the show exciting. if the show was the ordinary la la land where there is rainbows and lollipops, it would get boring and lose viewers.

beyonce2929 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beyonce2929 Click to send private message to beyonce2929 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heidi and why she makes the Hills suck"
heidi is a air head or bubble head...she called lauren while lauren was at work and she told her "i actually have a lunch break...and when lauren heard that she click the phone right in heidi face that was so funny i said good for her.....duh heidi is so dumb what job don't have a launch break

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •