The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kristin Cavallari replacing Lauren on The Hills"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-09, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kristin Cavallari replacing Lauren on The Hills"
So, the news is Kristin, Lauren's "frienemy", is replacing her as the star on the Hills (since Lauren did not agree to any more seasons). What do you think of that news? Seems like a reasonable choice, but once again, it will just be more forced "non-reality." Entertainment Weekly had an article about Kristin joining The Hills, and apparently she's an aspiring actress, but The Hills producers want to hide all that talk and activity on the show.

-A Tribetastic Creation
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I will not... ARnutz 05-19-09 1
   RE: I will not... weltek 05-20-09 2
 RE: Kristin Cavallari replacing Lau... sica077 05-22-09 3
 RE: Kristin Cavallari replacing Lau... LCROCKS 06-01-09 4
  Kristin Cavallari - who is she re... goldie1000 06-02-09 5
   RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is sh... sica077 06-03-09 6
       RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is sh... weltek 06-04-09 7
   RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is sh... Angel_K 07-01-09 9
       RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is sh... MrGoodTimes 07-08-09 10
   RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is sh... teddybearq 08-07-09 11
       RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is sh... MDLady13 09-17-09 12
 RE: Kristin Cavallari replacing Lau... katcelebcafe 09-10-12 14
   And now married AyaK 06-08-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I will not..."
be watching the Kristin/Speidi/Stephanie/Lo/Justin Bobby show.

No thanks. I can't stand any of them. Kristin especially.

Sure I like Audrina - who is also supposedly departing - and Brody - who may have changed b/c of his new GF, but how much will they actually be on?

2 more episodes of Lauren and then I am done.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-20-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I will not..."
I'll probably watch a few episodes out of curiosity. I don't know much about Kristin, so I'm curious enough.

I don't mind Audrina, but I think she's smarter than she acts and that gets a little old.

Speidi, Lo and Justin Bobby can move to Tahiti for all I care. I will not watch if the show really focuses on them. For some unknown reason, I find Stephanie mildly interesting and entertaining.

-A Tribetastic Creation

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-22-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kristin Cavallari replacing Lauren on The Hills"
I caught a few episodes of the last season Kristin was part of the show. I did not like her then like I did not like Lo at the beginning of last season. Lo has since grown on me a bit, so I will probably tune in, but quite possibly not for long.

LCROCKS 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-09, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LCROCKS Click to send private message to LCROCKS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kristin Cavallari replacing Lauren on The Hills"
>So, the news is Kristin, Lauren's
>"frienemy", is replacing her as
>the star on the Hills
>(since Lauren did not agree
>to any more seasons).
>What do you think of
>that news? Seems like
>a reasonable choice, but once
>again, it will just be
>more forced "non-reality." Entertainment
>Weekly had an article about
>Kristin joining The Hills, and
>apparently she's an aspiring actress,
>but The Hills producers want
>to hide all that talk
>and activity on the show.
>
>
>-A Tribetastic Creation
no one can take laurens place especially not her

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-02-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. " Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
Could someone please give me the rundown on Kristin Cavallari ?
I never watched Laguna Beach,
so I have no idea who she is
or who will be affected by her presence on the Hills.
Judging by the reaction in the church,
so far, I don't think Lauren likes her.

If you were to describe Kristin's personality,
can you give me some adjectives to describe her...
negative and positive,
this would help me figure her out
and I would have some idea, what I am in for
in the fall.

Also does Kristin have any X's that are on the Hills ?

Honest opinions, be ruthless

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-03-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
Well, to be honest, I didn't watch when Kristin was seemingly the main character. I remember not being a fan of her but I am pretty sure this was based on the few episodes I saw: she and Lauren were at odds over Stephen (we may have seen him very early on in The Hills, but I don't remember) and Kristin did some very shady things to try to win him over. But from what I recall she had plenty of friends at her disposal, so she could manage losing one.

My list of adjectives from just seeing her at the church (and in previews for next season)? Pretty, cocky, vengeful, and ready to stir the pot.

06-04-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
I didn't watch much either, but I remember there was big high school catfighting and sides taken. Kristin is VERY outspoken and seems to enjoy catfights, so I expect her to be a little more of an outspoken instigator than Lauren.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-01-09, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
I wont be watching the Hills after this season. Kristin is a bit on the psycho-##### side, and she tends to annoy me.

Lauren is the all-American, girl next door, fashionista, which is why the show had an appeal. Laguna Beach was a bore after she left and I can't see myself watching The Hills without her.

MrGoodTimes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-08-09, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGoodTimes Click to send private message to MrGoodTimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
I like how MTV says Kristin is "coming back." Back from where? Checking Wikipedia and IMDb shows that she has no real career beyond a few TV roles and some direct-to-DVD movies.

She enrolled in LMU and then dropped out. I wonder what job she'll have on "The Hills"? Or is *appearing on the show* her job?

I'm just not sure I care anymore.

teddybearq 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddybearq Click to send private message to teddybearq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-09 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-07-09 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-07-09 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-07-09 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Hi Goldie1000,

I watched all of the episodes of The Hills & Laguna Beach. But Laguna Beach was so long ago, that I can't remember all of the details, so I will tell you what I do remember.

Lauren Conrad & Stephen Colletti were childhood friends in Laguan Beach. Kristin Cavallari & Stephen were boyfriend & girlfriend in Laguna Beach. During the time when Stephen and Kristin were at low points in their relationship, Stephen would turn to Lauren, while Kristin went on to hook up with other guys. My guess is the reason Lauren & Kristin did not get along or didn't like each other is because Kristin probably didn't like Lauren & Stephen hanging out. Maybe Kristin thought Lauren was trying to steal Stepehen away from her. Kristin probably is on the show now because Lauren left the show.

As for, who will be affected by Kristin's presence on the show: Well we already know that Lauren & Kristin don't get along, but Lauren is not going to be on the show anymore. Lauren & Lo are good friends, so I thought that maybe Lo & Kristin would not get along. But on the season finale, we saw that Lo & Kristin seemed cool with each other. It looks like Audrina & Kristin will have a problem with each other because of Justin Bobby, Audrina's ex-boyfriend. Kristin & Justin Bobby sat next to each other at Heidi & Spencer's wedding. It looked like they were flirting. In a commercial, I saw Audrina & Kristin exchanging words & getting into it.

As for Kristin's ex-s on the show, I read that Brody & Kristin used to date a long time ago. I think that's it for the ex-s. I can't remember what her personality exactly is, but it looks like Kristin's personality is, she tells you how it is. If you don't want to hear something, she'll probably tell you.

Hope this helps!

-teddybearq

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kristin Cavallari - who is she really ????"
I think Kristin dated just about everyone in LA. Or it looks that way.

I cannot stand Speidi and Stephanie. Steph is not *too* bad but I think she adds nothing. I love LC so I'm sad to see her leave, although I don't blame her for wanting out of this "reality" show.

I like Audrina but have no clue what she sees in that loser. And if she spends more than 5 seconds fighting with anyone over that guy, then she's just as big a loser. He is totally gross.

I remember Kristin from way back in Laguna Beach. She was definitely the "bad" girl, hot, manipulative, bitchy. She has gotten more annoying with the years since she has been trying for years to break into the acting scene. I think the most work she has gotten was a hosting gig on some game show. So this is a huge break for her. And she will totally play up the bad girl routine. For sure. That will ensure her stay for more seasons.

katcelebcafe 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-12, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katcelebcafe Click to send private message to katcelebcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kristin Cavallari replacing Lauren on The Hills"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-12 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

I can't believe Kristin is still a B-list celeb in Hollywood .. She got back on the map when she got pregnant! She looks awesome post-baby though. I don't understand how any celebrity bounces back so fast. Look at how great they all look: http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/09/hot-celebrity-post-baby-bodies . Somehow I can't imagine Kristin being a mom at all!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-13, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "And now married"
I always thought that the old saying said something like love-marriage-baby. Kristin seems to have followed a different path: baby-marriage-reluctant tolerance.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kristin-cavallari-and-jay-cutler-tie-knot-and-get-married-in-nashville-14925.php

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •