The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
Supposidly Marc Jacobs is your favourite designer,
in the whole wide world,
and frankly you couldn't of looked more un-interested
in meeting the guy...

Lauren when you meet your "favourite designer idol",
could you show a little interest by standing up at least,
shake the guys hand,
and say something of substance,
to the man.

I guess you were too busy alphabetizing to take a one minuet break...
and judging by his reaction, he couldn't wait to get away from you.
You want a professional job, then you should act like a professional.

Take an edicate class at the very least.

Or where you just too busy daydreaming about Brody's body..
I have never seen so many candles lit in your apartment,
you must be trying to set the mood with Brody

And we all thought Justin Bobby was the rude one..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lauren can you not stand up and... rjrabbit 10-31-07 1
 Lauren right - Marc Jacobs wrong Ricky 11-01-07 2
   RE: Lauren right - Marc Jacobs wron... franipoo68 11-01-07 4
   RE: Ricky wrong goldie1000 11-12-07 7
       RE: Ricky wrong Ricky 11-17-07 8
           RE: Ricky wrong bored8 11-17-07 9
 RE: Lauren can you not stand up and... franipoo68 11-01-07 3
   RE: Lauren can you not stand up and... JessicaRN 11-01-07 5
 RE: Lauren can you not stand up and... maryellennaco 11-04-07 6
 RE: Lauren can you not stand up and... Brooklynne 11-19-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
I thought it was rude that she didn't stand up to shake his hand too!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lauren right - Marc Jacobs wrong"
I thought Lauren was going to his studio as a guest for the sole purpose of meeting Marc Jacobs. I was very surprised when they started treating her like an intern and making her get peoples shoes.

How dare they treat Lauren like that. She's a big star, probably more popular than Marc Jacobs. She should have spit in his face for the way they treated her.

Flower - R.I.P

franipoo68 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail franipoo68 Click to send private message to franipoo68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lauren right - Marc Jacobs wrong"
i also agree with yuou that they did lead it on that she was going to talk about a job or an opportunity for a job or something important. not make her run around to get there in 20 minutes and then make her put shoes and clothes on people. that was disrespectful, and it was on her own show! and she might of been like star struck and not able to think of anything to say when she saw marc jacobs..its ok

i still love lauren

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ricky wrong"
No,
Lauren was not going to Marc Jacobs studio for the sole purpose of meeting him.
She was going there to help out.
And the perk was meeting him.
I still have the episode on tape.

Thing is,
"I don't recall Lauren complaining
that she had to help out a bit".
If she was offended, don't you think she would
of opened up her mouth and spit out the words,
I am too much of a big star to be doing intern work.
In the past she has never had a problem voicing her opinion.

Proper edicate has nothing to do with anything else that transpired.

And if she did spit in Marc Jacobs face,
she would never work in this industry again.

She will never be as famous as Marc Jacobs either.
She is still an intern
and should be treated as one, because that is her job.

If she is such a big star, how come no one knows who she is....

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ricky wrong"
I respectfully disagree.

Big stars, don't walk around saying they are big stars. Tom Cruise doesn't walk around saying "Hi, I'm Tom Cruise, big movie star". Everyone just knows he's a big star.

Same with Lauren. She's been on the Us Weekly and Seventeen magazine covers many times, Laguna Beach and The Hills TV shows, and some red carpet and award shows as a presenter. She is also working on her own fashion line. She is much more likely to be recognized when she walks down the street than Marc Jacobs.

By the time Lauren is done with her career, Marc Jacobs will be fetching shoes for her. In fact I think she's almost there already.

I think it would be a good follow-up episode for Lauren to go and confront Marc Jacobs and maybe not spit in his face, but at least give him a good slap in the face or kick in the groin for the way he treated her.

Long Live the Queen

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ricky wrong"
It was rude for Lauren to not at least stand up or act slightly interested in meeting Marc Jacobs..(in his sweatpants for godsakes).She was obviously disappointed and probably alittle embarrassed that the Teen Vogue people made it sound like a job interview then when she got there she was doing crap work. They might as well have said "Lauren, we don't want you in our meeting so you're going to Marc Jacobs to do shlep work until its over." Marc wasn't exactly Mr. Congeniality either, but he probably didn't even know she was going to be there, doesn't know who she is, and was asked to go out and meet her as a favor to teen vogue while he was in the middle of something else. All around just a bad cocktail.

franipoo68 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail franipoo68 Click to send private message to franipoo68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
I know what was she doing...if i met my fav designer i would at least stand up and show some respect...

jeez lauren

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
I also noticed that Lauren did not stand up or shake his hand. I thought He looked a little put out when he left. He probably only came to meet her because of the cameras. Why else would he go out of his way to meet an intern. Trust me, I've been an intern and nobody goes out of their way to meet you.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-07 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Seriously!! You'd think the girl would have had enough manners to at least stand UP and shake the man's hand. Man! you'd think SHE was the queen or something. Think she was expecting HIM to bow to HER?? LMAO!

Brooklynne 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-19-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooklynne Click to send private message to Brooklynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lauren can you not stand up and shake Marc Jacobs Hand ?"
OMG i was thinking the same thing - she's really not very professional...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •