The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/12/07 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-07, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/12/07 Episode"
Wow the show was kind of interesting this week and so are the previews for next week.

I don't do play by plays but First off I never realized how gross and disgusting Justin Bobby's hair was until tonights show. It looked greasy and dirty and just simply yuck. And his behavior while out with Audrina was rude sitting there belching while she was trying to talk to him. What is wrong with her that she didn't get up and walk out and leave? Justin Bobby doesn't even deserve the time he gets on that show.

Then Heidi talks to Lauren at that event. I don't care if the show is staged or not I still like it but it was kind of odd that they both showed up with other people and were able to chat because we all know that they would have avoided each other otherwise.

If I was Heidi and Spencer was reading what I sent to other people I would have clocked him. She has a right to try to patch things up with LC. Just because she is "engaged" to him doesn't mean she has to drop everything.

I honestly think Heidi doesn't know if Spencer started those sex tape rumors or not. I think she heard about them and because she was upset over things going on with her and Lauren that she just made comments. We are all guilty of that.

Last, the previews are pretty good for next week. Funny how Spencer wants to go to Vegas and get married when he knows that Heidi wants the fairty tale all little girls dream of. I think he is hiding from something.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/12/07 Episode TVFreak 11-12-07 1
 RE: 11/12/07 Episode AprilNY 11-13-07 2
   RE: 11/12/07 Episode cleogrl 11-13-07 3
 RE: 11/12/07 Episode HobbsofMI 11-13-07 4
   RE: 11/12/07 Episode TVFreak 11-14-07 5
       Goldies Ruthless Summary of this sh... goldie1000 11-15-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/12/07 Episode"
JB is agross, disgusting PIG. I thought the same as you tonight, when a guy belches(not burps, but belches) in your face, while you're talking to him, you should give him some Pepto and leave his butt.
Heidi has her own computer, why would she use Spencer's to IM Lauren? Hmmmmmm I hate the guy, but he can check the history on his computer whenever he wants to.
Yes, Heidi has the right to patch things up with her friend, but I'm pretty sure that Spencer set the whole thing up because he and Heidiot weren't getting enough camera time.
Heidi DEFINITELY knows that Spencer started the sex tape rumors.Her only response to Lauren was "I have no control over what Spencer does". Maybe there was a sex tape, maybe not, but Heidi's comments tonight surely made her look guilty: "You're sex tape has nothing to do with me" and (in reference to the sex tape rumors) "I have nothing to do with anything you've done with you're ex-boyfriend". Why would an 'innocent' friend make those types of comments?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-07, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/12/07 Episode"
I tried to give Heidi props for trying to patch things up. I think she really misses her friend and I know I'd do the same thing if I lost a good friend. And I know she probably didnt have anything to do with the alleged sex tapes but then again, she has never come to Lauren's defense by telling Spencer it was just wrong.

Lauren really shot her down. Sometimes..although Heidi deserves it....she can be really mean. I guess I would too. hmmmm...

One thing I dont like is when Heidi is around Spencer, she is a different person. Like I'm sure if she was with Spencer at that event, you can bet she would have never gone up to Lauren and tried to patch things up. More like there would be another immature scene like when they were at Ketchup.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/12/07 Episode"
I think you guys are really being naive about Heidi. First, remember that she's aware of when she's being filmed. Second, at first Heidi denies knowing anything about the tape rumors or knowing who spread them, then when she's pressed a little further she comments that it wasn't Spencer, then when she's pressed further it becomes "well, I have no control over Spencer and what he does". Come on.

Remember last season when Jen Bunny hooked up with Brody. Heidi was involved right from the beginning with doing that right along with Spencer and Brody. Heidi's role was to push and coerce Jen Bunny into action. Then after the deed, Heidi shows up at the apartment and tells Lauren that she wasn't involved and had no responsibility in it. That was a lie. Heidi has no problem lying over and over again. I agree with Lauren, last season that was a shady thing that Spencer did and he's a shady character. Why would she want to date him and even marry someone like that if she wasn't cut from the same cloth?

That sex tape rumor was big news b/c it came out right after the season. For Heidi to pretend she doesn't know anything about it is beyond belief. Spencer dreamed this up probably thinking it would either boost ratings or possibly MTV would drop Lauren and then they'd ask Heidi if she wanted to be the star. Oh, the wicked web we weave....

I don't give Heidi any credit for trying to patch things up. She's probably trying to chase Lauren down over and over b/c she knows it will get her on camera.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/12/07 Episode"
The more and more I see the more and more I think its all scripted or a majority of it is. The whole fight and met at my place was so set up. Then to have Toothboy find the IM's and let her go....screams set-up. Tooothboy has spent hours getting Heididot in his box and only his box...then he's going to let her go try to make up? Did He!! freeze over?

My bet is Toothboy don't have a dime to his name and thus Heididot will be out her big wedding. We know they have yet to get married because it was not sold to US by Toothboy.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11/12/07 Episode"
Scripted? No. Reality? No. Manipulated? Yes, definitely, yes.
Heidiot was clearly shown using Toothboy's computer to IM Lauren. Why? So toothboy and Heidi could get more camera time, of course. And, toothboy & Heidiot could discuss, once again, why Lauren was so mean to toothboy and Heidi, and why Heidi shouldn't trust anyone but spencer('cause he's always got her best interests at heart).
Toothboy didn't freeze over, unless you're talking about his bank account. He's finally realized that the only way he's gonna make any money is riding on the coattails of Heidi and her feud with Lauren. Otherwise, he's just another slack a$$, sitting home all day, playing games on his computer.
We will definitely know when Heidiot & Toothboy tie the knot, 'cause it will be sponsored by Walmart & JcPenney, and will be 'featured' on the cover of US or In Touch.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-15-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Goldies Ruthless Summary of this show"
The last 3 posts summed it up good.

And now here is my summary of the show:

Justin is still a Dirty Pig.
And likes to drink shots all by himself, hahaha
Someone please give the guy some Pepto Bismo.

Heidi is a B!tch, and a Liar.
She is only trying to ease her guilty conscience.
I totally think she knew about the tape,
the girl has guilt written all over her face.
"In the whole year she has been with Spencer,
he never admitted it to her once"
Get Real. She knows the truth.
And the truth is her looser boyfriend did it!

Lauren is wasting her time and
shouldn't of given Heidi the time of day.
I am glad she didn't kill herself
over the whole sex tape thing.
That would of made Spencer way too happy.
Yes, Lauren forgive and forget her.
She wasn't a true friend to begin with.
Afterall she choose a complete looser over your friendship !
Things would never be the same after all this.

Spencer is still a over-protective looser, and idiot.

Audrina finally gets a brain,
and is starting to realize things.
Though she did have a weak moment
when she suggested that Justin Bobby come by the event
...Thank-God her friend talked some sence into her.
Don't bring your boyfriend to work Audrina !!!!
O Wait, he's not your boyfriend, is he?
I loved the response you got when you were telling
Justin Bobby about your new position at your job, BUUURRRRRPPPP
Right in your face ..practically
Do you actually think he cares?

Witney is still cute as ever
and always looks calm, cool, and collected,
in awkward situations.
You handled that cat-fight well Witney!
And you should of tried to scoop up Justin Timberlake,
for yourself girl.

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •