The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills are a lie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills are a lie"
The Hills are a lie

Way to go TMZ.....LMAO.....check out the link to Toothboy saving money on Heidho's new video. I'm sure we'll be seeing that on MTV soon. NOT!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills are a lie MandyKay 10-24-07 1
   RE: The Hills are a lie goldie1000 10-25-07 2
 RE: The Hills are a lie maryellennaco 10-27-07 3
 The Hills are NOT a lie Ricky 10-27-07 4
   RE: The Hills are NOT a lie HobbsofMI 10-31-07 5
       RE: The Hills are NOT a lie Ricky 11-01-07 6
           RE: The Hills are NOT a lie Snidget 11-01-07 7
           RE: The Hills are a lie HobbsofMI 11-02-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MandyKay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyKay Click to send private message to MandyKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills are a lie"
Crazy and embarassing!!..Well, I may be naive, but I dont totally believe the show is scripted or real. I dont doubt Heidi fly to see her mom, however, maybe they didnt bother with a crew to film her flying back and just created the scene to show her return. Either way, its a show..ON MTV..so there's bound to be a lot more "added scenes"..but its still a great show!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-25-07, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills are a lie"
"Geepers HobbsofMI"
(waves back)

What if the article is fake,
and Spencer and Heidi are REAL !
The Horror...

OR

Heidi was on her way to see her parents,
and she backed out, and got off the flight,
in fear Spencer would leave her if she went out of town...

I actually find my soaps much more interesting, then this show.
But for some reason I keep tuning in every week.
Why do we do that ?

It is a crisis that Spencer and Heidi are spokes-people for Taco Bell & World Hunger Relief ?
Heidi looks like she should eat a few Burrito's.

Am I addicted to Reality TV or Non-Reality TV or Just Plain Fake TV

ps. I was thinking
I could go out for Halloween this year
as Spencer...

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hills are a lie"
Lawdy Miss Claudy, that is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen yet starring HeidiHo & Toothboy's directorial hand.

Whoee!! Look out!! next thing you know, they'll be on the cover of Quarter Horse Monthly!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Hills are NOT a lie"
Calm down everyone. The Hills are NOT a lie.

The article clearly states A rep for MTV says "This was a pickup shot for continuity that in no way affected the storyline."

Shame on TMZ for printing such a tabloid story. Oh wait that's what they do.

Flower - R.I.P

10-31-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hills are NOT a lie"
Well there looks to be another continuity shot....

Same cab in NYC..hummmm

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Hills are NOT a lie"
I'm sorry, you can not use a link with perezhiltion.com as valid evidence.

If you had to write a term paper with references...perezhiltion.com, TMZ, Us Weekly could not be used as sources. The teacher would throw the paper right in the garbage.

Flower - R.I.P

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Hills are NOT a lie"
I've always assumed the "real life" reality TV shows were often just as engineered as any of the other kind.

They are going to reshoot/voice over/edit things in ways to make the story work. The story the producers want to tell has some resemblence to the story that actually occured, but it will be in part manufactured.

I'm sure some shows are a lot more manufactured than others.

11-02-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Hills are a lie"
Ahhh...Perez says look at the tape and both cabs have the same number. Kind of like Trump's cab so it was set up. Maybe they had camera's inside but cut all that footage....but it was set up. Even check out Adriana's comments that are on the front page. Producers set things up and get them in to "their favorite" bar.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •