The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
So, Justin Bobby doesn't feel comfortable 'defining' his and Audrina's 'relationship'. He doesn't want to be called her 'boyfriend'. When they go out, she can't even call it a 'date'. Then, when a nice, normal, good-looking guy asks if Audrina is available, JB says, "She's good". So really he was saying 'she's mine, don't touch'. So, my question to everyone. Did JB have a change of heart and he now wants to be in a 'relationship' with Audrina? or Is he an insecure little jerk who wants to remain single and see other people, but doesn't want Audrina to be able to do the same?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest J... Reality TV Junkie 11-08-07 1
 RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest J... cleogrl 11-08-07 2
 RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest J... mspuddin 11-09-07 3
   RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest J... goldie1000 11-12-07 4
       RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest J... bored8 11-16-07 5
           RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest J... goldie1000 11-17-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
Justin Bobby is just plain retarded but smart in a way. He speaks his own slow language to confuse the heck out of Audrina with his processes and thoughts. Instead of just telling her "Hey I want to have a one sided open relationship where I can see other girls but you stay faithful to me" he says "Why mess things up by putting labels on things".
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
Don't even waste energy trying to interpret what he's doing, you had it correct in your title - he's a jerk. That's all you need to know.

He doesn't allow her to define their relationship so that when he ditches her or cheats on her, she can't call him on it. I couldn't believe that conversation she was having with her co-worker at Epic. She doesn't want to call their going out a date, this is 6-8 months after she's been seeing him. She's crazy.

I was really disappointed, the band guy seemed really interested in her and he could speak in complete sentences and he didn't appear stoned like JB does all the time.

But, as I've said before, I blame Audrina, not JB. She knows his history and track record. She knows these lines he's giving her are nothing but BS, plain and simple. I blame her b/c she puts up with it. I'm not saying she should stop seeing him. But she's in for a hard nose dive by continuing to get emotionally attached to a guy that isn't giving her what she needs.

mspuddin 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-09-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mspuddin Click to send private message to mspuddin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
Justin is a jerk. He doesn't want the label of boyfriend/girlfreind...But soon as a dude shows interest in Audrina he wants to be the boyfriend...Just a man whos afraid to say he likes/loves Audrina, but doesnt want anybody else to have her...Audrina needs to end this crap of a relationship soon.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
Good one Cleogrl !
Yes, we know Justin is a real idiot.

The guy in the band had to ask if Justin and Audrina
were together, cause "he couldn't tell"..
besides them having on matching outfits,
there was really no indication that they were a couple.

They never touched once in the bar,
so I don't blame the band guy for trying..
He should of asked Audrina out anyway,
just to see what she would say..

Then maybe Adrina would see that there are really
nice caring guys out there that are interested in her.
And actually interested in being her boyfriend.
It may have boosted her confidence.

And Justin never did give the guy in the band a straight answer...
(she is a good girl),
what kind of answer is that?

Justin just couldn't spit those words out of his mouth..
Yes I am with her...
well sorta, anyway, well we can't put a label on it, so
it's anyones guess.

Sometimes I wonder if Justin would really care
if Audrina did dump his lame A$$ for good.

It's all in good fun

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-16-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
Justin Bobby is the worlds biggest jerk. His whole m.o. with Audrina is this to make her feel insecure about herself so she will stay with him. As cool as he tries to make everyone think he thinks he is..he knows she is too good for him and its only a matter of time before she moves on. By acting like he doesn't care (burping in her face, not calling what ever it is that theyre doing a relationship etc.etc.) hes prolonging the chase that for some unknown reason Audrina continues to participate in.
Poor Audrina is a sweet girl, but sometimes I don't think shes all that intelligent. Like when shes talking to her boss/co worker about her unrelationship with JB, the look on the other girls face was like "are you kidding me" yet Audrina seems to think this kind of abuse from a guy is normal. I soooo wanted her to hook-up with that guy from the band but she was too busy worrying about Justin Bobby.
Lifes too short..cut the hairball loose !!!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Justin Bobby: World's Biggest Jerk?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-07 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

Yes, I noticed that too Bored8.
It seems that Audrina doesn't mind being treated like a door mat,
and is constantly making excuses for all his abuse.
She may be under the impression that she can try to change him..
Good luck with that one.
How many times will he have to ditch her at a party
before she gets it thru her thick skull that he is only using her.

Justin Bobby likes to have his cake and eat it too!

Band Guy (to JB) - Is she available to be asked out ?
Justin Bobby - She's a good girl, she's a good person.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •