The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What about that other thing Heidi did??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

cathycritter 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cathycritter Click to send private message to cathycritter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What about that other thing Heidi did??"
There is one thing that has been bothering me-nobody (on the after show, on the message boards)has mentioned, that I saw anyway, that Heidi possibly being involved with spreading nasty rumors, is not the only reason Lauren should be pissed at Heidi.

What about the night Jen Bunney hooked up with Brody? The whole night, Heidi was practically pushing them together! Heidi was almost giving Jen permission to hook up with Brody. You could tell Jen was unsure about hooking up with Brody, like she didn't think it was right. And in the club Heidi says something like "You know, you don't have to say anything, this is your night" and it's obvious she is saying Jen should feel okay about hooking up with Brody.

Then afterwards, after Lauren breaks up with Jen as a friend, and Jen goes to Heidi for support, Heidi acts like she had nothing to do with it. "That's between you and Lauren and I don't want to get involved". Hello?? Were you not pushing me into Brody's arms the other night?

I'm just wondering why that is never mentioned as one of the reasons Lauren should be pissed at Heidi.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What about that other thing Hei... cleogrl 10-16-07 1
 RE: What about that other thing Hei... lolashell85 10-24-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What about that other thing Heidi did??"
It was dicussed last season on this board. I have no idea why Lauren isn't more po'd at Heidi over this. She seemed to put the blame at Jen Bunny and Spencer.

Heidi was practically begging Jen to make a move on Brody. It was Jen's B-day and I think Heidi says at one point that all she wants for Jens' B-day is for Jen to do what she wants to do. She was pleading with her, begging her and then the next day she sort of acts all innocent to Lauren.

No doubt this was a plot by Spencer, Brody and Heidi for camera time. I don't think Heidi cooked it up, but after Spencer suggested it, they all went along.

I've never understood why Lauren isn't madder at Brody. He knew what was going to happen. The scene in that nightclub looked scripted.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lolashell85 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lolashell85 Click to send private message to lolashell85 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What about that other thing Heidi did??"
i totally agree i wondered the same thing????? i thought that really showed heidis true colors even before the sex tape rumors....BUT i DO think that lauren is too judgemental and if you dont like your freinds boyfriend and you express that okay thats fine but dont cut someone off as a freind because they dont date who you want them to or not to date...all you can do is give advice and then its up to the reciever to decide what they wanna do, but u dont cut people off for not doing what you think they should do, i think lauren was acting kinda jealous and she hated spencer (for good reasons) but she took it out on heidi...and i think heidi was pushing jen towards Brody because was kinda rebelling because lauren always gets involved in other peoples lives in inappropriate ways like Audrina's relationship....however it still wasnt cool for her to act so shady towards jen like she had nothing to do with it...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •